Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.

Go down 
+4
jessica
Zan
Katie Firebird
Nico
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. Empty
PostSubject: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:26 pm

accepted.

Spoiler:

inactive.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Flufflemont, poke poke, would you like to roleplay with Annaleah and Train? I think it would be kind of crazy . . .

And AMAZING clean slate Fluff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Sure. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Yay! Where should it be? Is the lake okay? I'll make the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Go for it, Nico. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Okay, I'll make it amazing. Be ready to get out your character templates! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:10 pm

N e w C h a r a c t e r

N O E L L E [lucky] M A R C H O V I
daughter of Keres

Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Toytle <3

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Wait...I didn't mods were allowed to accept charries...>,< (confused face)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:07 pm

EMILY'S SO OUT OF THE LOOP. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 pm

N e w C h a r a c t e r

S T E P H A N I E [stevie] T A Y L O R
daughter of Melinoe
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Approved (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:49 pm

I can't get over how pretty the colours of your characters are together in your signature, Fluffles. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm

8D I DIDN'T EVEN DO IT ON PURPOSE. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm

N e w C h a r a c t er

A S H E R [ash] S H A D E
satyr
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Accepted x3
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

EDIT; Changed Anna's play-by from AnnaSophia Robb to Zoe Noell. Small update on physical appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Cat is currently single.
The club can't handle Faye.
Connor is dibbed by Avery [Angel].
Ash is Nia's best friend whom he has a hopeless crush on [Angel].
Shayna isn't interested currently.
Noelle dibbed Scottie [Nico].

Last edited by Fluffy on Sat May 21, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Accepted! We should—wait we already are, post please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. Saoirs10Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. Saoirs12]

name

Shayna Anne Salmon.

aliases

Shay, Shawn; nothing extraordinary, except oddly boyish names. Move along now.

age/birthday

Sixteen, October 27th, 1994, although she‘d thought she was a year younger since a week after her ‘fourteenth’ birthday, which was actually her fifteenth.

Do you not have the sight or mentality to figure out she’s female?

immortal parent

Morpheus, the Greek god of dreams.

claimed

Yes.

origin

A small Michigan town bordering Toledo, Ohio.

years at camp

Five years, year-round.

mortal family

Beth Salmon abandoned her only daughter, Shayna, at an amusement park, by accident, of course. She was diagnosed with postpartum depression. (see history)

history

On October 27th, 1994, Bethany Salmon found herself in a hospital, giving birth to her first-born at age nineteen. Beth never found happiness when she stared in her daughter’s innocent and strikingly icy blue eyes. Several times Beth attempted suicide, leading the doctors to diagnose the poor woman with postpartum depression. A few months after Shayna’s birth, Bethany tried to drown her in the toilet, but was saved by the neighbor’s, overhearing constant silence and bright lights coming from the bathroom late at night. Shayna never cried--ever. She was too busy sleeping.

Soon after, Bethany died from a successful suicide (overdose), leaving Shayna at an amusement park, not that from Long Island, New York. An older couple found her and cared for her, although they couldn’t guess her age, so they ‘decided’ she was nine months. The couple found out her name two years later, when she began speaking. It wasn’t until she was nine when she sensed a difference in herself. She could make her lies truth--by lying to herself over and over again, they became true.

She would lie about the simplest things--good or bad, whether she should or not. Shayna, being paranoid her whole childhood, murdered her ‘adoptive’ mother after a fight, although she swears it was a neighbor. She altered and modified the facts so well, she believed herself when she claimed she hadn’t poured kerosene on the open kitchen fire--the results being fatal. She sees her dead stepsister as if she never died, but never fully realized her lies created a deep hole, imagining she never killed them. She only finished what her mother started.

physical appearance

Shayna is the type of girl who stands out in a crowd. The first thing a person notices about Shawn is that she is pale, with fairly noticeable freckles dappling her face (thanks to her Irish descent). Her milky white complexion complements her naturally amber-and-blonde hair. Her once wavy, soft-colored tresses are now stylized in layers just above her average shoulder blades. Shawn’s hair is naturally wavy and quite thick, acting on its own accord instead of her actually styling it. After prolonged exposure to the sun, Shayna neither tans nor sunburns, staying frigidly pale.

Her full lashes and average, natural brows are only slightly darker. The main contrast in Shayna’s appearance is her eyes. They are a strikingly saturated blue, almost translucent-like. In the right light, they appear a luminescent light blue. Shayna always looks wide-eyed and surprised, her blue eyes definitely standing out from the rest of her fairly innocent features. Her face is oval-shaped, squaring off at her chin. Her mouth and eyes are very prominent, while her mouth is petite and her lips are a bit too average. Her small ears and are usually shielded (by her hair or knitted hats) or her hair is tucked behind. She has perfectly high cheekbones, leading people to think she's much more mature than her actual age might suggest.

Shay is built like a tree, with long limbs and a thin build. She is 5’6” and looks painfully fragile, despite her height. She is a few pounds from looking unhealthy, her time at camp having packed some muscle onto her thin frame. She has curves, though one practically has to squint to see them, underneath her loose-fitting clothing. They are more noticeable in her hips than chest, one of the main contributors of her more mature frame and build than most teenagers her age. She has powerful legs and fantastic balance, with her arm-strength being her major weakness.

As far as her style goes, Shay leans towards a retro chic, looking as if she stepped out of the '70's. High-waisted skirts and shorts litter her closet, paired with cardigans, 'grandma-knit' sweaters and loosely-fitted tees held with a wide, high-waisted belt. Flip-flops, sandals and high-top (occasionally low-top) Nike's and Converse usually adorn her tiny feet. She strays from the normal camp gear as much as possible.

personality

Shayna is a teeny bit awkward. She always has been and probably always will be, which is something she is okay with. Due to the trauma in her life, Shay doesn’t exactly comprehend basic human interaction. She is awkwardly shy, though her natural curiosity tends to bring her out of her shell. Shawn sees the world in a phantasmal way, often confusing reality and her imaginative dreams. She finds everything to be oddly fascinating. Her infatuation with wonder comes off as childish, putting many off. Some, though, find her general excitement about life to be endearing.

Shayna isn’t usually one to start a conversation, unless she really has a question to ask or is speaking to a person in her close-knit circle of friends. Shay speaks in mostly questions, having an insatiable thirst for knowledge, whether factual or opinion-based. Her voice is soft and low, relaying her words in a calm rhythm, speaking in almost in a mature tone. It doesn’t take much to get Shayna’s lips moving, though. As long as a person has a warm smile and a seemingly good heart, Shay will trust them with her life. She is naïve and unassuming. In her world of her imaginative dreams, everybody is nice and kind-hearted, so she can’t see why it shouldn't be the same in the actual world. Although she questions life, she doesn't think twice when questioning people's motives. She simply doesn't understand basic things like that, usually pondering them on end.

When Shawn really opens up to someone, it’s rarely hard to tell that she is an ecstatic, happy little girl like she puts off to be. She doesn’t care much for what people think of her, shrugging off the weird looks she gets. As far as Shayna puts off to be, if they don’t like her then they just aren’t worth her time, even if she longs for human interaction, being diuretic. It’s not uncommon to hear her humming a upbeat tone as she walks by on the way to the arena, or to see her simply watching clouds by the lake. Shay loves living life, no matter the company she’s with or the situation she’s in. She’s learned to take everything in stride, only to keep her past behind her, covered.

Shay is a few hours of being classified as completely nocturnal, from barely getting enough sleep at night. She is tired at most points in the day, frequently taking naps or even nodding off during her training. She spends almost every hour of the night awake, reading in her cabin and trying to give privacy to the sleeping campers around her.

fatal flaw

Shayna whole hallucinates scenes and dialogues that never happened--just in her imagination--because of her paranoia. She sometimes believes she’s her dead stepsister, Emilie, under stress because of her dissociative identity disorder (commonly known as split/multiple personality disorder). These disorders cause her to be extremely naïve.

talents

She detects people’s lies and can lie to other people especially well. She has a talent for acting and pretending…. and sleeping. She knows things of the past, as it arrives in her dreams; retrocognition.

weapons

Kerosene, antifreeze and lying (to herself).

other

Play-by; Saoirse Ronan. She's an dysomniac, diuretic, a lie detector, escapist, and mild schizophrenic.

Last edited by Fluffy on Sat May 21, 2011 4:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:46 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. Ariana11

name

Achelle Ariana Areleous (Hansen). Ay-KELL ARRI (or AIRY)-AHNA ARY-leo-us. Not ay-SHELL or ay-chell.

age/birthday

April 15th, 1995, currently being sixteen.

Female, hence the feminine pronouns.

years in camp

She's a new arrival. Year-round.

god parent

Aphrodite (claimed). She finds this a curse of the sort.

mortal parents

She is technically a “test tube” baby “created” by undercover scientists, searching for a cure of an unknown disease, but after the experimentation on Achelle the government found out and put her into the foster care system. After four different families through the course of five years, Achelle settled down with two gay men, looking to start a family and father the little girl named Achelle.

brief history

She was created along with her twin brother in a Petri dish, due to undercover scientists testing on her and her sibling. Achelle is of Greek and Roman ancestry, hence her name. Being the daughter of two openly homosexual males has lightened her lifestyle and Achelle outspoken because of it -- at home at least. They now reside in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Having high ambitions, she has won many productions in school plays, always playing the lead. She had no idea her twin exists, believing she was an only child. When she met him, she was his identical female form, except Kelley was jealous. She longed for his perfection; something she couldn't have. He claimed she was the 'perfect' one--what a joke. Achelle, never being a girl for romance, even though she longed for it, could never keep a boyfriend (or lover, for that matter).

physical appearance

Her dark brunette hair cascades in one sleek line, now dyed a vibrant red, expressing the fun-loving girl's personality. Her hair has a healthy, beautiful glow most often seen in television. Achelle has huge, round brown eyes. If you squint at Achelle closely, you'll find a hint of gold, centering her pupils. Achelle has a sweet, heart shaped face, hence her widow‘s peak. She has a bright smile and perfect white teeth, due to braces in fourth grade and retainers following. Achelle does not wear very much makeup, since it draws attention to her unique speckled pupils. She tends to wear casual clothing --plain tees, vibrantly-colored hoodies and dark-washed tight skinny jeans. She only has a few pairs of shoes since she never found much interest in them, preferring bare feet. Achelle stands at an "adorable" height of about 5'2.

personality

Achelle thinks she is always right, and she usually is. She tends to really know people even if she had just met them. She is quiet, yet impatient because of her high ambitions. As a small child, instead of playing, she read the dictionary, hence her use abnormally large words. Achelle is very critical -- not judgmental -- but she actually has the best intentions at heart being sweet. It’s just that no one understands her. She doesn’t have any real friends because they don’t like her personality, but they only know her skin deep. Achelle doesn’t take criticism well, being an emotionally unstable person. She has a mask of joy hiding her inner depression and deepest thoughts on life. She can be very attached to a single person--recently, being her younger twin brother. She often has a emotional outbursts, hence being a drama queen--she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and attention deficit disorder. Achelle has never fit in the crowd, always standing out.

talents

Acting and singing. She writes her own lyrics and has written stories [as lengthy as novels or novellas] -- if anyone dares to read them, they are dead. Twin telepathy and empathy.

weapons

Her outspoken self and a handy dagger.

other

She has a fraternal twin brother--yet practically identical in looks. Something in the experiments caused her develop an allergy for bees.

Already accepted, temporarily bringing back. ;p

Last edited by Little Fluf Fluf on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:43 pm

I knew it. I knew Ariana would be used by you xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

I've had her for Achelle for a while. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Really? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.   Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fluffy wants a 'clean' slate.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next