Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) Empty
PostSubject: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Poppy looked at her clean bunk. Phew! It had taken her at least an hour to clean up the random pencils and papers stuffed everywhere. Now her sword and bow were on hooks on the wall next to her bed, her architecture designs were in a folder, and her clothes were in their assigned drawers. Poppy flopped down on the bed, crinkling the neat sheets.
Hearing someone come in, she looked up.
Back to top Go down
Nadda

Nadda

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:53 am

After getting out for about an hour to get some fresh air, Anastasia managed to feel like it was enough fresh air to make her want to go inside the Athena cabin again. She had managed to clean up her bunk after about a few minutes after she was wide awake, so she probably had nothing to worry about. Anastasia looked at the door before coming inside, and then seeing another girl looking up.

"Hey," She smiled. She knew that this girl was another child of Athena like her.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 am

"Hi!" Poppy sat up. "I'm Poppy. What's your name? I can never remember anyone..." Poppy smiled ruefully.
Back to top Go down
Nadda

Nadda

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 am

Anastasia smiled back at Poppy. "I'm Anastasia. And that's fine, I don't have the most impressing memory too," She said as she slightly laughed. "But it's nice to see another sibling, Poppy."
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 pm

"Yeah. I wonder where everyone is." Poppy scrunched her forehead. She had stayed behind as one by one they left the cabin.

Last edited by GreenPaint on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nadda

Nadda

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 pm

"They're probably training or something," Anastasia shrugged. "I had to stay to clean my room earlier today, but today morning all of them were still in the room. But, you did a good job on the bunk," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 pm

"Thanks. There weren't just dust bunnies under there! There were dust tigers and lions and bears! Oh my!" Poppy laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nadda

Nadda

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Anastasia laughed along, before nodding. "Yeah, the cabins have gotten more dusty lately," She said, before she walked over to her bunk, which was already neat by now. "Mine looked the worst this morning. It took me about one hour to finish cleaning it!"
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"Same here. I'm messy. Kinda not the norm for the stereo-type of OCD other campers give us." Poppy quirked her mouth to one side. "And I'm pretty sure mine was the messiest, I think..." Poppy glanced at the newly scrubbed floor, then at the clock on the wall. "Well, I've stalled long enough. I'm gonna go practice archery in the arena."
Poppy plucked her bow and arrows from their hooks, and walked to the front door. She turned, waved, then left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)   Spring (or winter) cleaning       (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring (or winter) cleaning (open)
Page 1 of 1