Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story

Go down 
+2
SeaSeaweedbrain
KaySpyGirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story Empty
PostSubject: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Hello folks reading this. Well Call me Kay. I am a demigod. I have a sister and a mom, and a dad shall I say step dad. Well back to the story. I found out I was a demigod on my birthday. I am going to explain everything on here. I've got so much to say. I might as well tell mortals who believe this stuff.

The alarm rang. I smack it and slowly get up. I went down stairs. My family moves around a lot. This house has a big library for my mom and dad and a room for each kid. We are living near the beach right now so It's all beachy. "Happy Birthday Kay!" My step mom called. "Morning Becca! Morning dad and mom." I called. I smile. My mom had her famous brownies out. Also there was chocolate milk and strawberries. My favorite. "For breakfast?" I say then I say my dad's expression. "What's wrong?" I say. He just shook his head and continued to read. Jude already had her Ipod on and Becca was doing who knows what.
After breakfast we went to school. Or should I say down stairs. We had schools then we had gym. "Kay! Happy birthday." My dad said giving me a present. It was a bow and arrow. "Thanks dad!" The handle had pictures of Apollo. Becca and I all look in the same direction. "What? Rebecca, Kay run!" I say. There was a loud crash and then a... thing came though the wall. "What the!" I yelled preparing to fight. I had no idea what I was doing. I could fight but I had no idea what was happening.
How did I know how to fight? Well my dad taught me of course isn't that what everyone does at gym? The monster charged at me. "What is that!" I shot an arrow at it and missed. "Darn." I tried again and again finally I hit it but it was weak and just bounced off. "I'm died." The monster charged at me. I shot another arrow. It bounced off too. It hit me. "AHHHH OOW!" I cried out. I took out a arrow from my thing and stabbed it. It denigrated into gold dust and I fell a long way to the hard floor.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Needs A Battle, And Alittle More Depth On WHat Was FRO Breakfast
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Well it's not DONE yet and I can't really remember WHAT we had for breakfast but I'll make it up. xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

good story kay
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks! It is My story after all. It all happened!
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:47 pm

AWESOME STORY KAY I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:48 pm

I heard a muffled sound through my daze. My head was spinning and I felt sick. "What just happened?" I ask. "That was a monster. You are a demigod and I am not really your father." My 'dad' explained. "What? Who is my dad then?" I say standing up to quickly and then fell back down. My leg and arm hurt pretty bad not to mention my head continuing to spin. "Here eat this and drink this." My dad said which I did. I felt a lot better. I didn't even ask what is was. "What's going on?" I asked. "You know all my stories about the Greek gods and goddesses. Their all true. Your a child of a god." I was very confused now. I look at Becca. She was crazy freaked out. I had no idea how to comfort her. I was just as freaked out as her. We went upstairs and told my mom. She freaked out. "Oh sweaty! Oh I hoped it would be another year or two! It's alright. After school you will go to camp."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Awesome...!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 pm

After little explanation my mom told me to pack my bags. As I was packing my dad gave me back the bow, arrows, and the bag thing they come in. There was a battens on the bag thing and the bow that turned the bag thing into a bag and the arrows were bracelets or things in the bag and the bow turned into a necklace. I put the stuff in my new bag, got my stuff, and took my stuff to the door. "Honey we'll leave tomorrow. Keep the stuff here for now." My mom said. We ate a lunch of chicken salad. After lunch we trained some more, did some math, and read. I could read in Greek and that's what my dad taught my sister and I. After that was done we played for a while then came dinner. Pizza and birthday cake. Best dinner ever I have to say. After we partied and stuff my mom gave me a locket for my birthday and we all went to bed. Little did we know that that would be our last nights in those beds.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:33 am

It's so good! Love it!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 pm

As I was asleep I had a dream. You know everyone has strange dreams but this one was different. Mortals do not get dreams like this. So I was dreaming about surfing and I fell into the water. When I did My dream changed. I was in a really bright and hot convertible in the sky. In my dream I say, "What the... Where am I?" And then I looked at the driver. A teenage boy with sun touched skin and blond hair. Definitely a surfer. "Hey kid. Nice to meet you. You definitely look like your mom." The boy said. "Who are you? What... How did I get here? I was having a great dream." I complained back. "I am Apollo. And in your dream you were going to get hit in the head and drown. I would suggest not going surfing tomorrow." He said. Apollo... God of sun? "Apollo? He's... Your a Greek god! Shouldn't you be in Greece?" I asked. "No and Oh you need to go. Be careful! You have a hard jouny ahead of you!" He said and a picture of a boy, a girl, and I sitting on a beach some where.
I woke up. "AH!" I screamed. The house was on fire!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 am

I look out my window. My dad was out there already getting my mom to calm down. Where was Becca? I go to open the door but the door knob was to hot. I had no was to escape. I had an idea. Grabbing my jump ropes I tied them together then to an arrow. I shot the arrow into the nearest tree and held the other end. I was going to have to jump out the window. With a gulp I jump out the window and swang back and fourth. Slowly sliding down the rope I get to the ground. "Sweaty are you alright?" My mom asked. "Ya. Fine. Where's Rebecca?" I asked. My parents look nervous. "I think she's still in the house!" My dad exclaimed. I pulled the arrow with the rope out of the tree. Becca looked out her window. "HELP ME! MY ROOM'S ON FIRE!" She yelled down. I shot the arrow to above her window. "GET SOMETHING TO SLIDE DOWN ON!" I yelled up to her. She got her blanket elephant but stopped. She was to scared. I had to help her. If I didn't she'd die. If I did I might die. I climbed the side of the house. It's not as hard as it looks. When I got there I grabbed Becca and slid down the rope. "Thanks." She said and ran to mom. "What caught the house on fire?" I ask my parents. Suddenly something BIG jumped from inside the house in from of us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story   My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story
Page 1 of 1