Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lost everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 pm

He didn't expect to be kissed. He just allowed her to kiss him. It seamed like now he had a girl that liked him. Most girls were just like ok he's cute well there are better men out there goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I pulled back after a little while and then said, "I love you James. You mean so much to me now." I smiled looking into his beautiful eyes. I couldn't believe that everything before this moment had been real. What could I have possibly been thinking?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 pm

"I love you to." I hug her around the waist and kiss her. everything seemed to close up all the pain. I loved this moment and hoped it would last forever. I pulled back but kept holding around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Suddenly out of nowhere an arrow came out of the darkness and shot right into Ami's leg. Rustling was made in the bushes and then all was silent except for Ami's screams.
Ami screamed as she felt the arrow plunge into her leg she crippled over nearly falling off the tree but she grabbed on with her hands. It hurt so much. All she needed though was some water and it would heal but the problem was would she be able to even get to some water or would she die here from falling off the height of the tree. She screamed as she felt the pain searing through her leg into her body.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:30 pm

I lept out of the tree. "Ami stay there!!" I was gone in a instant. Then a scream could be heard through the forest and then it was cut short. James came back a large gash in his side. "Stuiped cyclops who taught them to shoot arrows." He climbs up the tree. He picked her up. "Ami do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Ami let go and let James catch her. She winced in pain and said, "I need the arrow to come out. Then. I can heal myself. It's one of the powers of my Eternal Sailor Mercury form. I can heal any wound I'm given if I'm near water. It's kind of like the children of Poseidon except my mother is Chione."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm

I nod and pull out the arrow. I was sorry that I had caused her pain but I couldn't help it. She told me to. The crimson blood was on my hands now.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:48 pm

I screamed in pain as the arrow came out of my leg. It hurt so much. I then looked over to one of the streams. I used my powers and lifted some water out of it and brought it over to my injured leg. I placed the water on my leg. It shined for a few seconds and then the water was gone as well as the wound. The pain subsided slowly as I took deep breaths trying to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm

"You should go to your cabin and rest." I get up and offer to carry her there. To much pain for her in one day. I saved her from the biggest pain ever.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:03 pm

I got up myself and said, "I'll walk on my own but I would appreciate it if we could walk together. I like spending time with you. Maybe you could even spend some time in my cabin for a little bit. I'm sure nobody would mind." I took his hand though happily.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 pm

I nod. "Sure I have a few hours till a search party comes for me." I joke around. No one would care.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm

I smiled and began to walk with James back to my cabin. I loved every moment I spent with him. He made me feel like I belonged in this world again.

(OOC: let's continue at the Chione Cabin.)
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:26 pm

(Occ:k)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost everything
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2