Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Here and a bit lost.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bxbe

Bxbe

New Here and a bit lost.  Empty
PostSubject: New Here and a bit lost.    New Here and a bit lost.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:18 am

Hello, so call me Rose. I am totally new here, I submitted my character form but don't know what to do next now. Any help? Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Here and a bit lost.    New Here and a bit lost.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:54 am

hi Rose! I'm pinkgirl, or pink for short. I'm an admin on the site and if you have any questions feel free to pm me. I hope to rp with you in the future!

As for your character, you have to wait for a moderator or an admin (anyone with a blue name basically) to accept your character. If your character is pending, that means you need to fix a few things and the moderator or admin private messaged you to tell you the changes you have to make. This topic here will help you with any character questions you might have. I hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Bxbe

Bxbe

PostSubject: Re: New Here and a bit lost.    New Here and a bit lost.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 8:21 am

Thank you so much! And Can I ask you, um, my signature,it won't save.. How to save it?
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Here and a bit lost.    New Here and a bit lost.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 8:40 am

To save your signature, there's a button on the bottom of the page that says "Save". Just press that and it should save.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Bxbe

Bxbe

PostSubject: Re: New Here and a bit lost.    New Here and a bit lost.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 8:59 am

Well, it is not saving like that, I tried.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: New Here and a bit lost.    New Here and a bit lost.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Your signature is working as of right now, but if it continues to not save, you can send the code to me and I can fix it for you :)

Btw I'm Bean, welcome to our site!
Back to top Go down
Bxbe

Bxbe

PostSubject: Re: New Here and a bit lost.    New Here and a bit lost.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:03 am

oh yes, I fixed it. Thank you.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here and a bit lost.    New Here and a bit lost.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here and a bit lost.
Page 1 of 1