Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ones We Lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Ones We Lost Empty
PostSubject: The Ones We Lost   The Ones We Lost I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 pm

I look at a sheet of paper, feeling a horrible tingling sensation go down my back. I was looking at a list of people who had fallen in battle, the people of my cabin. Apollo kids, tons of them, dead. Of course, I found it funny that my name was on it, at the top of the list.

Sure, I had died, but I figured my death was made a big enough spectacle that most people knew Apollo had found it in his fatherly heart to bring me back. My death information read as follows:

Hale Drem; Death by ribcage puncturing heart; Causer of death was a Draco Aionius; Witnesses: Alex Dashwood, Cody Perennial

The same type of information went on and on, and I struggled, but managed to read it through. Often I had to pause and catch myself, but I read on, in respect of my siblings.

I read the following:

(Just fill out this form if you are an Apollo kid that has died:

Name; Way you died; Causer of death; Witness/es:)
Back to top Go down

The Ones We Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: