Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lost everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:42 pm

I had lost everything. Everything that I had reason to live for had been taken away from me. The love of my life had been taken away from me in a shark attack. I could still remember very clearly the pain I felt as I hopelessly stood there watching as she was ripped into shreds. I was so afraid. I had been crying about it for three days now and I was going to kill myself tonight. I climbed a tree and tied some rope to it.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 pm

I walk up blond hair shining. I see a girl with a rope. What is she doing? "Hey. What you doing?" If she pushed me away from finding out I would just dig deeper.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:50 pm

I payed no attention to the guy that called out to me and tied the rope around my neck I then said my final word, "I'm sorry I was never the daughter you wanted, father. I'm sorry mother, Goddess of the winter winds." Tears were in my eyes as I said this.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:56 pm

"Hey!! Hey!!!" I climb up the tree and cut the rope off her neck with a dagger i carried careful that i didn't cut her. "No one dies in my line of sight. These will not be your final words." I then cut the rope from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I looked at the guy who just ruined my death. I then said to him, "Why? Why shouldn't I just die right here? Everything I ever once cared about has been taken away from me right in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything to stop it." I was crying as I said these words.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:05 pm

I didn't know what took over me but I hugged her "You don't know how much that sounds like me. My girlfriend died in my arms. I don't know if my father is still alive." I take a deep breath. "My girlfriend had cancer I had nothing I could do about it. I felt like dieing till i meet my friend Halo she helped me get through that hard time. Halo is now the gang leader and dating Noah Mount. I feel like I have been suffering another loss."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:13 pm

I looked into the guys eyes shocked that he had hugged me. It was shocking and unexpected but somehow nice. I didn't know why I felt like this. I didn't even know him but something in his eyes said I could trust him. I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder saying, "I'm sorry. It just hurts so much. I should have never agreed to go swimming with her. It's my fault."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 pm

"Shh shhh nothing is your fault. Things happen for a reason sometimes. I know it hurts so much." I rub her back and let her cry. I knew all to much how this feels. i wouldn't let this girl go through it by herself.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:31 pm

I looked at the boy who was rubbing my back with tears still in my eyes and asked, "What's your name and why do you care about someone who you've never even met before?" I couldn't fathom why this guy would possibly care about someone who he didn't even know anything about.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:36 pm

"My name Is James and I am a son of Iris. I care about someone who I never meet before because if anyone else dies in my sight I wont be able to live. People say I'm messed up but I had everything taken away from me and people who still has a life to live for dies it brings more sadness in my heart. You look like you still have a life to live and if you die you will be missed. If I die I wouldn't be missed. I have less reason to live then you do."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 pm

I shook my head and hugged him tighter saying, "Thank you James but you're wrong about one thing. Now that I know you if you were to die, I would miss you a great deal." She couldn't quite place it but something about this boy seemed very familiar.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:46 pm

"So see now we both have a great deal to live for. Now may I know who I have this lovely day to be siting here with?" Many words are dealt with this. I would allow nothing to let her die this day.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I nodded and said, "My name is Mizuno Ami, but everyone just calls me Ami.. I'm from Japan where me along with a bunch of others fought alongside each other against mosters called daimohn. It was scary a lot of the time but somehow we always made it out okay."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:54 pm

"Thats good. I bet Japan is beautiful this time of the year except the natural disaster that happened. I hope someday to go all over the world." Ami was a pretty name. No one couldn't say that it wasn't "You have a beautiful name Ami."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 pm

I blushed and said, "Arigatou, it means 'thank you'." Then Ami thought about what James had said about the natural disaster and she said, "It was probably an illusion created by the Mist. There are many monsters from the Dark Kingdom over in Japan. They try to either steal people's energy or their hearts. And almost always in the end unless we get to them in time and save the day the person that gets attacked ends up dieing. It's a big responsibility. I pretty much had to teach myself how to fight."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 pm

"I had plenty of time to teach myself to fight to. It gives people who teach themselves to fight a greater sequence that people who train here. They know how to fight the real thing but not just monster half-bloods to. Half-bloods can be just as bad as monsters. They trained too but when you teach yourself they wouldn't know your moves." I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:15 pm

[[color=lightblue]I nodded and said, "I guess you're right. I suppose if we're going to continue to hang out like this you should know something about me. You see I'm not just a demigoddess. You have to swear that what I show you you won't tell anybody." I prepared myself to enter my Eternal Sailor Mercury form.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm

"I don't tell no matter what it is. People tell me their most kept secrets and I don't tell a single soul." I didn't know where she was going with this but I might as well tell her. She said that if we were to hang out like this. She wanted to hang out more even though I stumbled on to her by accident. But things happen for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I nodded and said, "Right, here goes. Eternal Mercury Power, Make Up!" I did my movements as my clothing changed into that of my Eternal Sailor Mercury form's clothing, my senshi suit blowing in the wind. I held my senshi wand and said, "I am Eternal Sailor Mercry, defender of peace, I fight in the name of all that is righteous." I winked at James wondering how he'd take my new form.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:32 pm

I smile. "Your still pretty." I close my mouth after I said that and felt my face turn red. I couldn't believe I just said that out loud. Truth was she was still pretty but that was to stay in my head not make it out to the world.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I blushed and said, "Thank you James. This is the form I used in Japan to save it from all those monsters while I was there. By the way you're pretty hot for a guy yourself." I winked at him
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 pm

That made me blush a deep crimson. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say but yet at the same time I knew everything to say at the same time. I just wanted to know if I should say it.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 pm

I stepped in closer to James and said, "Yes? You want to say something more, I can see it in your eyes." She had a feeling she knew what it was but she wanted to hear James say it.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 pm

"For just knowing you I...sorta....like you......" I turn the deep crimson again. No one could get those words out of me unless they could guess it. I haven't said those words in years. I still missed Jasmin but it was time to move on.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 pm

I twitched a bit and said, "I... I don't know what to say." All of a sudden everything seemed so unimportant. It was just her and James. She kissed him lovingly and said, "I love you too for just meeting you." She continued to kiss him fully. She hadn't even felt this way with her old girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost everything   Lost everything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost everything
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: