Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Ares Cabin Leader?

Go down 
+2
maddie ☹
Kendall
6 posters

Should we get a new Ares Cabin leader?
Yes
New Ares Cabin Leader? I_vote_lcap23%New Ares Cabin Leader? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
No
New Ares Cabin Leader? I_vote_lcap46%New Ares Cabin Leader? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Don't care
New Ares Cabin Leader? I_vote_lcap31%New Ares Cabin Leader? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

New Ares Cabin Leader? Empty
PostSubject: New Ares Cabin Leader?   New Ares Cabin Leader? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Well, Inaniloquist seems to be pretty inactive :PP Unless he comes on anytime soon, the Ares cabin is missing a cabin leader.

Should we get a new one?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: New Ares Cabin Leader?   New Ares Cabin Leader? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:48 pm

I think not. We should wait a little longer before making new moves on Ares CL. And besides, Inan has a busy life, he'll pop up eventually. Nothing's bumpy, so we shouldn't remove the current CL.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New Ares Cabin Leader?   New Ares Cabin Leader? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:50 pm

I dunno. Moo said he's pretty busy so maybe he wants a new CL for the cabin. ONLY HE KNOWS. We should wait 'till he gets on to harass him about that.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: New Ares Cabin Leader?   New Ares Cabin Leader? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:54 pm

I think we should have faith in Inan...he has been a great Admin and Ares Cabin leader for quite some time. Sure, he may poof for a bit...but he always returns! I'm sure he'll be back eventually. And besides, it's not like people have been overtaking the cabin or anything.
I say we should wait...Inan is way too awesome to stay away from all of our awesome-ness for too long. xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: New Ares Cabin Leader?   New Ares Cabin Leader? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:21 pm

I don't really know, so I picked Don't Care. I'm sure Inan will return, I just don't know how long that will be. I don't really know if we should replace him just yet.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Ares Cabin Leader?   New Ares Cabin Leader? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm

I agree with everyone else; he'll be back at some point. :D Hopefullyhewon'tgiveuphisadminpositionagainsincehe'sinactive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Ares Cabin Leader?   New Ares Cabin Leader? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:16 am

Inan's dealing with some things outside of CHB right now so he can't log on as much as he'd like to. We just need to give him some time is all - everyone has those times where they're just so busy and can't make time for the things that are important to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ares Cabin Leader?   New Ares Cabin Leader? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ares Cabin Leader?
Page 1 of 1