Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The thinker and his books...(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:08 pm

I hadn't seen him look at me because my head was down. He had just kissed me. My eyes glowed so bright I had to close them so I wouldn't blind him. My night was perfect. I had just gotten my first kiss. He asked what that made us. I wasn't quite sure. "I don't know. I have never done this before." I was sure my face was as read as a cherry.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Odysseus chuckled. "Well, I guess this makes us a couple. Unless, you don't want to date me."

He grinned sheepishly, but he was wondering if she would want to date him. He liked her, a lot, but he wasn't sure about his feelings. He was a son of Athena, a strategist and a scholar. He wanted to learn, though, with her.

"I don't want to pressure you into anything. If you don't want to, I want to know. I like you, a lot, and I want you to be happy."

He looked down, and he grinned sheepishly. He wasn't sure what else he should say. He was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:54 pm

"I do want to date you. Of course, I do." I smiled. I leaned up and kissed him again. So I got my first boyfriend tonight. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 am

The kiss was as amazing as the first one. This was the best night in his life. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "Somebody's looking better. It looks like the Ambrosia did the trick," he said with a grin. Now that the fear of rejection was leaving, he was feeling more confident.

He wrapped his arms around Thalia, and looked up at the stars and listened to the sound of the creek. Things were really shaping up to be the best year of his life. He smiled at her.

"Well, this shaping to be quite a wonderful night, don't you think, Thalia? You are so beautiful. I am such a lucky guy."

He smiled, and looked back up at the stars. He let her go, and grabbed his bag. He leaned it against a tree, and pulled out a light jacket as it was getting kind of chilly out. He went over and wrapped it around Thalia.

"Hey, so you never told me why you choose to stay out here instead of in a cabin. You know they have a cabin for unclaimed demigods, don't you. You could meet more people."

He wrapped his arms around her, and smiled. He was having a wonderful night.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 am

"I didn't want to intrude on their space." I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder. "I just didn't want them to have to live in the same cabin as me. That would be a nightmare." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm

"No, you wouldn't be intruding. There's pleanty of room, I promise. Besides, the real nightmare would be me knowing you were in this dangerous place. I want to know that you ate safe, and I will if you stay in Herra's cabin; because you would be close to me."

He smiled, and looked down at her. "Maybe it's a bit selfish of me to want you closer to me, but I couldn't forgive myself if you got seriously injured." Or worse, dead, he thought to himself because he couldn't bear to say it out loud. He shuddered at the thought. He automatically pushed the thought out of his mind. He couldn't, and wouldn't, think about such things.

"Atleast consider it, Thalia. I just want you to be safe. If something were to happen to you, I'm not sure life would be worth living, anymore."

He paused, and decided to change the subject. "So, you know, there's a camp barbecue at the lake tomorrow. You planning on going?"

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yeah. Are you going?" I smiled up at him hopefully. I wanted him to come. I wouldn't be lonely like usual if he came. If he came, I would have the best company there was.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:46 pm

"Well, I can go with you, but I have my own cabin. However, it's just across the way. So I will be very close, and we will get to spend every day together. You want to take a moonlight walk with me, before we pack your stuff up?"

He smiled at her, and hugged her tighly. He believed he was the happiest guy alive. She was all his.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:55 pm

I grinned when he mentioned a moonlight stroll. My eyes were compleatly gold now. "Yes. Yes, that would be great." I stood up and smiled. My night couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Odysseus dropped what he was doing, and took her hand in his. As they walked, he said,"So, tell me a little bit about your past, Thalia, that is if you want to."

Her eyes were so golden. He couldn't stop staring at them, they were so mesmerizing. "Your, eyes," he said softly,"They're so beautiful."

He sighed. This was definitely, without a doubt, the best night of his life.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm

My eyes dimmed when he talked about my past. I didn't want to tell I killed my mom. He wouldn't like me anymore. "Umm....my mom...loved me alot. After I was born, she had two more kids by a god. She never would say who. When I started getting attacked by monsters, Mom told me I was a demigod. She accompanied me on my way. We were attacked by a Hydra a few miles from here. I killed it once it made me mad enough. But I had no control over myself in that state of mind. I didn't mean-...." I trailed off and looked down. I swallowed hard because as a tear slipped down my cheek, the first drop of rain fell. My eyes had lost all gold. They were now deep blue. "She was killed...by a monster."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that. Look, I'm sorry if I upset you, please forgive me." He watched her eyes turn to deep blue, and felt rain start to fall. He sighed, and looked down. He really hadn't meant to upset her, but he had.

Putting his arm around her, as they walked, Odysseus said,"Look, I'm sorry about your mother, but no one blames you. Sometimes the worst things happen to the best people."

He really didn't know what to say about something like this, but he loved her, though he wasn't ready to tell her, yet.

He winked at her and kissed her on the cheek, she was so beautiful, yet he couldn't help but feeling sad.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I smiled up at him. "I said a monster killed her. And that wasn't a lie. I killed her, Odysseus. I did." Tears were streaming down my face. My first love happened so fast. Now it is going to end just as fast. He was going to leave me now.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 pm

"Hey, hey," he replied, comfortingly,"Why don't you explain to me what happened. Perhaps, there's a logical explanation. Look, I promise you I will still be right here, no matter what happens, okay. I am certain it was not your fault."

He kissed her, and held her hand tightly. He wanted her to know he was there for her. He loved her, and he wasn't going anywhere. However, they needed to discover why to prevent this from happening in the future.

"Look, Thalia, I need to know. We need to figure out what happened, so we can prevent it from happening in the future."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 pm

"The hydra made me angry. When my anger gets out of control, I loose my sanity and my eyes turn red. All I remember is my eyes being red and me killing the hydra, turning to my mom, and stabbing her. Then I remember my eyes being normal and me crying over her body."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 am

"It seems to me that you haven't learned to fully control you powers yet, so it wasn't your fault. That happens from time to time. That is something I can help you with, if you'd like me to. We can practice in the Arena. Do you have a weapon?"

He grinned, and pulled out a small book. "Here, take this, it'll explain everything better than I can."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

I take the book and smile. He is trying to help me. I hope he can. Then a thought hits me. "You can't come to the arena with me!" I could see it now. I would end up getting caught up in practice and loose control. I might turn on him and hurt him. I wouldn't forgive myself if that happened.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Odysseus grinned, and winked. "How are you going to get any better if you don't train with someone? Besides, I am a son of Athena. I am quite capable of defending my self. I wouldn't let you hurt me. I'm pretty sure you would miss me while I was gone."

He smiled, and added,"There is only one way to learn to get hold of your powers and that is too train. Besides, I would only face off against you once I was certain you had some level of control."

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:02 pm

I smiled up at him. "You are so sweet. Ok. Let's train." I lean up and kiss him. I whisper in his ear, "Don't go easy on me."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:22 pm

He looked at her with mock consernation, and said,"Me, go easy on you? Oh, no, where else would I be allowed to hit a girl without getting put in the doghouse." He grinned and winked.

"Very well, then, meet me tomorrow at the Arena, and make sure you have some defensive gear. We will begin with honing in on your basic battle skills. We'll practice with the dummies until I believe you are in control enough for some live sparring."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:35 pm

I smiled on the outside but on the inside I was screaming. I hadn't used my sword since I arrived. "Well, then i guess this is good night." I smiled and turned to walk to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Odysseus followed, and made sure she made it safely to the Hermes Cabin, since she want claimed. As she was about to go inside, Odysseus grabbed her, spun her around, and kissed her goodnight. "Goodnight, Thalia, and sleep well. I will take care of packing up your gear in the morning."

He watched her go inside, and then said, mostly to himself,"Indeed, it was a wonderful night."

OOC: Whenever you are ready for it, I will start a thread, there. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 pm

OOC: thanks. i will let you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thinker and his books...(open)    The thinker and his books...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thinker and his books...(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2