Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

That's a heap of books you got there.... (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lyricgeek

lyricgeek

That's a heap of books you got there.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: That's a heap of books you got there.... (Open)   That's a heap of books you got there.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Spoiler:

I sat in the corner of the library- heaps of read books scattered around me. Romance novels, fiction, fantasy, english, greek, all read in this short day. I had come right before the sun rose and skipped breakfast, instead settling on reading book after book after book.

It seemed like it was late in the afternoon but I wasn't too sure as time had long since been lost in the swarm of books. I had just entered camp and so far- the library was my favourite place. It was neat, quiet and filled with thousands of books! It was like being trapped in my own little world with no one to call me names or bother me.

My eyes flickered through the pages of the book lying in my lap with interest- the pale light trickling through the window and pooling onto the floor warm on my face, gleaming on the tattered pages of the ancient greek text. My mum had taught me greek when I was smaller although I have yet to figure out how she learnt it because whenever I asked she would just change the subject.

I had reason to think that it had to do with my father as anything related to him she would not share with me, which I think is quite rude- he is my dad after all. Sighing, I refocused myself on the text of the book and the sunlight that I greedily soaked up. I had purposely chose the sunniest spot in the room- loving the sunlight more than anything else. I guess I got that from my dad along with my golden hair that flowed to my waist.
Back to top Go down

That's a heap of books you got there.... (Open)
Page 1 of 1