Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:22 pm

"No it's still there.." I said unable to keep a breathy gasp when he brushed just along the most sensual area of my body, "Remember you made the eye right on my.. y'know.." then I sighed changing subjects again. "I can't get as much for Auto's, you know anyone who'll put in a new transmission?"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:26 pm

David smiled at the thought of where the that little piece of art was. "There's a guy who works a chop shop in Manhattan who I'm sure could help... for a cut of course," told her. I was still applying the camouflage to the same spot with out really noticing.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:29 pm

"I don't need to be camo'd on my inside," I gently reminded, "If he doesn't try and turn us in, I'll think about trusting him.." I groaned inwardly at my feelings. "Just get as much as you can" I said turning and bending for him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:34 pm

"What? Oh sorry," I said coming out of a rather pleasant day dream. "Right anyway," he said continuing on to her back side. "So as for a stalling tactic. How about a car stalled in the middle of the road?" I asked. "He won't be able to pass with out helping to move it and it should give you plenty of time to lift the keys and get a few of the cars," I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:38 pm

"I was thinking more of a 'drive them off the back ramp in motion' heist kind of deal. We could get 3 cars one for each of us, I'll take the most valuable, You can take a Camaro and Parker can take a 'vette." I said not even considering wether Parker was watching too stunned or what.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:43 pm

"Oh! Very daring. Honestly, I'd rather take a vette myself, but this is fine," I said. "The most expensive one is probably the Vision. It was sleek silver corvette in the second transformers movie," I told her as I started working on the upper half of her body. I smiled at the thought of making a move on her. She'd kill me if Parker didn't beat her to it.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:46 pm

I nodded my eyes shutting both in emotion and feeling, "Uhh.. yeah i'll take that one I guess." I bit my lip to discourage any pleasurable sound to leave my body. You want him so let him take you. I thought, But i'm loyal to Parker I feebly thought back. The general result. Screw Parker, let anyone who tries take you,
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:48 pm

I stopped with the paint when I noticed her kind of Tense up. "You okay Abby?" I asked. "Do you want Parker to finish this up?" I asked not wanting to ruin this little deal before it had even started.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:50 pm

I shook my head, "No i'm just tired" I lied, "Keep going, make sure your thorough, if you feel you need to you can get a bit of my insides." I encouraged. "Just to.. y'know make sure nothing shows.."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:53 pm

"Oh.. uh... right, sure," I said, wondering why she was contradicting herself. She'd just told me she didn't need that a minute ago. I started doing as she requested. "Just let me know when I've done a good enough job," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:55 pm

"Uhh.. you can judge the depth.." I managed to say while my mind screamed 'as deep as he can freaking reach!' "7 inches should be enough right..?"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:58 pm

I stopped for a second. "I don't know if my fingers'll go that far," I told her. Was she getting turned on? Well this could be fun. At least until the boyfriend stops the fun.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:51 am

Then I snapped out of it. I stepped away putting my clothes back on. "Not your fault.." I reassured him "My mind got away from me, I'll finish later." I blushed a bit, "need to focus on the mission for now.."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:18 pm

"Right," I agreed a slight smirk on my face. I wasn't gonna gloat though. Might ruin the moment, among other things. "So anyway, the stretch of road from here about five miles north almost never has any cops patrolling. Might be good to hit the truck then," I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:28 pm

I had at first been about to stop any of it from happening, but I figured he'd seen most of it(At least) before, so I let it slide, he wouldn't try anything while I was here anyways. I had always told him if he'd have lightened up he could have been our friend easily, and now look, he took the advice and he was already planning a car theft and rubbing Abby down for camouflage. "I have a van we can use to stall, Hades knows Aaron would be glad to fake that, and he wouldn't have to know everything, either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"Sounds good to me. Although you might not get your van back if things go bad," I pointed out. "Speaking of which. If everything goes wrong, whats the plan from there?" I asked hoping we would have a plan b.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:53 pm

I almost burst out laughing in his face. "I thought that was obvious" I cited, "Shadow Travel, Aaron can even bring the van back with us" I say, taking the slight opportunity to talk about Aaron's power, he had sort of put it into my head, like a drill instructor.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

"Not quite" I said interjecting, "I'm not letting a good car go by if I can help it." litte did many know I was VERY good at handling and repairing cars. "I've logged many hours on Need For Speed most wanted. I know a thing or two." I winked. "Besides, I know a few places along the way to stash the cars"

I feel like we should try and follow the plot lines to some of the Fast and Furious movies xD
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:22 pm

"Great. Looks like we've got a good plan. So once we have the cars are we going to sell them or maybe use them to win some money?" I asked thinking of the money we could make that way.

sounds awesome to me
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:24 pm

I smirked, "We could enter races and make them look better or make upgrades too"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:31 pm

"You guys can find a car you like that we happen to have stolen and keep it if you want, me personally is going to buy my own car to enter onto the racing and drag circut."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:41 pm

"Well if your just going to sell it then I want the Vision," I said. I waqs a big fan of that car.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:42 pm

"Fine but it's still the most valuable so i'm driving it to the safehouse.." I stated, "If you could have one car what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:46 pm

"The Vision. Just about fell in love with it the first time I saw it," I told them. "I've always liked things that are more streamlined."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:52 pm

"What about the Lambo Revénton?" I asked "Thats faster and even more streamlined."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next