Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

"Are you really that desperate to see me naked again?" I chuckled "Been having to use the internet have we?" I was really laughing now. "Well you can have me," I got close to him, "As soon as" I dipped his hands quickly under the waistband of my jeans then pulled it back out. "You come up with a dare for me that turns you on."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm

I smiled, "Not that desperate, but then go ahead, I dare you to seduce me" I say cockily, showing how my stupidity has never failed me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:40 pm

"Oh no no, not that easy cowboy" I smirked "You should let me finish, the dare has to involve a large group of people and/or a girl." I smiled, "Being a slave for a month did leave it's effects I'll admit."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:43 pm

"Alright then, anyone you can get out of the Apollo cabin and you give them a nice time" I say, pausing to think of an addition, "Most of the girls have no extra panties anyways" I say, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:45 pm

"You can pick" I laughed "Surprise me," I took a strip of cloth from my bag and tied my eyes so I was blindfolded, "I do like surprises after all."

OMG you wanna get Katie?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I walked her over to the Apollo Cabin, I saw a single girl in there, probably my age, "you get a choice, will it be you and our new friend over there or are you desperate enough to want me inside too?" I ask.

OOC: Apparently Katie is in the cabin, alone xD
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Ohhh xD

"Nope you get to go inside me later" I laughed/giggled, "I want a new fresh one to get me today."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:53 pm

"You have a friend inside, go say hello" I whisper to her, before pushing her in and disappearing into the bushes as the sun was starting to go down.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I walked out of my cabin looking for something to do. I'd just gotten back from one of my dad's world class vacations. "Hm. What to do, what to do?" I asked myself. That's when I thought I saw someone familiar near the Apollo cabin. "Well Abby it's been awhile hasn't it," I said knowing she couldn't hear me. I walked in that direction and thought I recognized Parker as well. Figuring he knew I was close by, I spoke up. "She hasn't really changed has she. Just does these things for a new master," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:08 pm

I turned glaring at the voice I recognized easily. "Screw you David, I do these things cause I love my boyfriend." I retorted heatedly and flushing with partial embarrassment at the truth he so easily exploited. "It's not that I never did like them in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:13 pm

I smiled wider. "Don't I know it? I got the free shows remember?" I asked, mockingly. I don't know why I liked being an ass. I honestly wanted to be friends at first. Unfortunately that contract thing went to my head, fast. It's too late to change things now though. The damage was done. They'd never trust me, let alone befriend me. "Don't tell me I have to pay for this now. Although it's not like I'm short on cash thanks to you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:15 pm

I gave him the bird, "I'd give you free shows if you'd stop being such a bloody ass" I replied again my accent soaking through. "Hell, i'd take a chance on having your kid if you were nice enough. But seeing as that hasn't happened yet you're not getting in me."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:19 pm

This left me a little shocked to say the least. "Wait are you saying if I lightened up and stopped tormenting you, we could be friends?" he asked, not really believing her. "As if. Why the hell would you give me a chance after what I did to you?" he asked doubting she'd have a good answer for that.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:23 pm

I tutted him "Like I said, I was doing stuff to myself before you came along, I'm just ticked you took thousands out of my own legs." I pointed out, "Hell if I had enough I could by a nice car, enter a street racing tournament make thousands, then we're all rolling in it. Sex isn't the only thing i'm good at."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:27 pm

I chuckled a little. "Well Abby, you never cease to amaze me," I said. "Alright fine. I'll lay off, if it means I have someone to hang out with," I said like they were making a business deal. "By the way, why buy a car when you could probably just steal one?" I asked, while trying to discreetly take a good look at her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:32 pm

"Buying a car is just about as good to me as having a child, it's mine I take care of it and it's my own creation, if I just stole one it wouldn't be as special." I looked at him "Besides I could steal the cars and sell them for more money, but i'd need accomplices, y'know ones that don't hand me to the cops to be raped and jailed."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:38 pm

"I see. Well backstabbing is officially off my agenda and I highly doubt your boyfriend here would do that," I pointed out. Holy crap. She's actually talking to me like I'm human. I suppose there's hope for me yet. I smiled actually enjoying the conversation, without trying to humiliate anyone.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:45 pm

"Well then we need to start finding cars to steal, i'll do the dirty work, you guys just need to give me a clean get away and break in. I can do the rest." I sighed, "Plus i'll have to compensate the driver somehow." I pointed to my bag, "I have a stash of undergarments that should suffice for that"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm

David laughed when the panties came up. "I've sworn off being an ass so I'll let that go. Don't expect me to be nice all the time though," I told her. "On a business note, a new shipment of cars should be coming in to a local dealer by tomorrow," I told them. "They'll be headed almost right be the camp at about three in the afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:58 pm

I pulled a pair from my bag and tossed them to him. "Here, Katie Firebirds," I smirked, "You can see why I like these, I indicated the damp spots, hold on to those as a symbol of trust, now. What dealer and what car models are we talking?"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:04 pm

I caught the panties and smiled as I stuffed them in my pocket. "Thanks. Alright then, if I saw the report right, it'll be chevy. Mostly Camaros, but there should be a few of the new Corvettes in the shipment as well," he said giving them the rundown. "I'll work on the distraction if you think you can get away with the truck," I said. "That way, you have the merchandise and I can't take everything for myself," I told them.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:07 pm

I thought hard, "As much as the Camaro's appeal to me I can get way more for the 'vetts," then I did something unexpected. I took off my clothes and said "Come Camouflage my body, all of it. I need to be completely hidden. What years are some of the Camaro's, If I take the entire truck it'll get feds attention and I don't want that yet."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:12 pm

I was a little surprised she stripped, but didn't complain. "Mostly some old 2005s they had left over at the factory. Neither new nor vintage. Vettes are worth way more," I told her looking her up and down. "Why do you need camouflage now? the truck isn't coming until tomorrow," I asked a little confused. Damn, I forgot how good she looked.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:14 pm

"I have to adjust to the body paint." I explained. "Don't miss anything, though I'm sure you won't." I thought, "Standard Transmissions? or Auto's?" another thought, "Do we have a color list and plate id's?" I asked "Or are they fresh off the line."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:19 pm

"Alright then," I said as I got to work with the camo. "All Fresh off the line all auto's," I told her. This little plan seemed to be coming together quite well. I almost felt like this was one of those action movies like The Fast and the Furious or something. It was exciting to say the least. I smiled as I got to some of the more delicate areas on her body. "Hey do you still have that tattoo or did you get it removed?" I asked referring to the one I made her get in Canada that one time. It might be a bad memory, but I had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)   Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Camp(Private, PG-13)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next