Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Seasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:03 am

it doesn't matter who you are and I don't really care where you come from

Felix Haywood
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."

Lying down in the finally green grass, I grinned and stared at the sky. I loved spring, it was probably my favourite season, the only other one that even came close was summer. I guess autumn was alright as well, but it wasn't my favourite. Winter wasn't bad but it wasn't great, no plants really strived outdoors in winter other than evergreens - and I liked being outdoors the most.

Taking a few blades of grass in my hands, I braided them together absentmindedly.

you can't expect you to treat to specially or differently from anyone else, I know that's just not right
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:07 am

Kendall skipped along the grass path on with his otter otty in his hands. He saw an older boy and smiled ''Hi im Kendall who are you?'' Kendall had a natural approachable personallity so he had lots of friends. He was also eager to make new friends as well...
Back to top Go down

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:10 am

Felix Haywood

Sitting up, I smiled back at the kid and put the grass down. "Hey, Kendall! " I greeted him, glancing at his otter for a moment before looking at Kendall again. "My name's Felix, I'm a son of Demeter." I introduced myself, moving to a crouch in order to extend a hand for a handshake.

you can't expect you to treat to specially or differently from anyone else, I know that's just not right
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:13 am

Kendall put his Otter down and said ''Otty, Sit for a moment.'' He shook the older boys hand and said ''If you cant tell im a son of poseidon.'' He took a breath for a moment. He hated using big kid language it was hard!
Back to top Go down

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:15 am

Felix Haywood

Felix whistled in amazement. "Wow, that's pretty cool, Kendall! You must be pretty powerful. I'll bet that you have a lot of girls who like you, huh?" He replied, laughing. He knew very well what kids thought of the opposite gender, and he had to admit, it was quite entertaining.

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:18 am

Kendall shook his head in disgust ''NOT UHH girls are ... icky!'' He frowned at the boy laughing and said ''What you dont think soo?'' He picked up Otty and stroked him for a second...
Back to top Go down

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:21 am

Felix Haywood

"No, no, I agree. Girls are very icky. You'd think that older girls might be a little less icky but they don't change at all!" I exclaimed, chuckling again. "Plants are my ladies." He joked, grinning.

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Kendalls eyes opened wide ''Are you going to marry a flower?'' He didnt understand. Was it even possible to marry a flower?
Back to top Go down

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Felix Haywood

Keeling over with laughter, I wiped a tear from my eye. "No, no, I don't think a flower would like to marry me. I might marry a tree though - I heard that they are very faithful." I said thoughtfully, shooting Kendall a sly grin. "If you ever marry someone in the future, Kendall, you make sure that they're faithful! Don't want anyone breaking your heart." I instructed him sternly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Private] Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Seasons   [Private] Seasons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Seasons
Page 1 of 1