Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] Empty
PostSubject: I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private]   I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:46 am

I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] 427525_280121275387246_240856392647068_756061_878773261_n_large
Caleb Wright
Son of Momus

Caleb was running out of places to just dwell in his thoughts. He just seemed to run into his enemies everywhere. Like that particular incident on the beach, for instance. . . Chuckling at the memory, he plucked out one of the strawberries and rolled it around his fingers just for something to do. He wondered what it was like to be a fruit. Just sitting there motionless, waiting to be eaten. . . Okay, Caleb did not want that sort of life. He crushed the fruit in his hand, feeling the juice of it squeezing out from between his fingers.

He was bored. Like that wasn't obvious. He sighed, feeling strangely lonely with having only his thoughts as company.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private]   I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:02 pm

I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett walks into the strawberry fields, looking for a place to be alone. A lot of things had been going on lately, and she needed to be alone. Unfortunently, there was someone else at the strawberry fields. She sighs and walks over to a tree, and leans against it. If they wouldn't bother her, she wouldn't bother them. She pulls her hood over her head, and thinks. She was just so confused.

She looks over at the person, and watches them. Her eyes slowly widen in horror, it was Caleb. Great just great, just what she needed. Brett sighs and looks down at her feet. Please don't notice me, please don't notice me.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private]   I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Even behind his glasses, Caleb's eyes were sharp like a hawk's. Maybe it was due to his ADHD or a product of genetics passed over hundreds of generations. But now was not the time to think about why he easily spotted small details a normal person missed, for he had just spotted a hooded girl behind a tree, watching him. He was about to shout something at the girl--probably a few sarcastic remarks--when he realized who she was.

Brett. The daughter of Zeus.

Caleb almost facepalmed. That brought their total encounters to four now? Not that he had been keeping track. Hundreds of demigods in the camp and he ran into her out of all of them. It won't be too bad, if she was like all others he had met. The kind of people who became enemies and perhaps even backstabbers when your back was turned. That kind of people, he knew how to deal with.

Brett wasn't his enemy... or at least he thought she wasn't. Does an enemy save your skin? A few times at that? Caleb thought not. Frankly, he didn't know what to think of her anymore.

"Am I too scary that you actually hide from me now?" he drawled, a smirk already forming on his face.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private]   I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm

I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett looks up and stares at Caleb. She doesn't show any expression, nor say anything. Why did she have to run into Caleb? She was sick and tired of this. For once in her life Brett wished that she wouldn't run into Caleb. Unfortunetly she doubted that would happen.

"Why would I hide? I'm not a little wimp. Don't forget you owe me. Would it pay you to be nice?"she says to him. Brett then looks around, before looking back at Caleb. She folds her arms across her chest, and stares at him. She was waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private]   I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:35 am

Caleb laughed dryly. "Oh right. The thing where you almost fried a son of Ares to death," he said, shaking his head at the memory. "And I believe the correct term is 'kill'. Since I have no intention of being dead yet, I don't want to risk it."

He tipped his glasses upwards, hiding his hazel eyes from view. Studying Brett for a few moments, he started wondering what she thought of him. Did she hate him or something? If she did, why did she keep saving his life? That just made him owe her more, and the mere fact annoyed him to an extent. "What brings you here?" he asked curiously, also wondering why a child of Zeus would end up in the strawberry fields.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private]   I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cannot believe this. It's you. Again. [Private]
Page 1 of 1