Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

seasons update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

seasons update Empty
PostSubject: seasons update   seasons update I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 pm

guys admins mods idk
whoever's in charge here

I think it would be very convenient to have a weather/season update every month or so, of the weather in NY, Long Beach. Either a new monthly thread in the News, or a consistently updating sticky post.

In fact, it doesn't even need to be the actual weather there if you guys want to mess things up a bit. Have Mr. D snow in late autumn, rain potatoes, flood all the cabins. I don't care.

Benefits:
Not only does it make planning plots in roleplays much more conducive, it also helps keep things consistent. I've seen roleplayers write about snowing and raining weather in the same thread, by accident of course, though honest mistakes and no fault of any.

Of course, all threads follow the weather in the first post, no matter how long it takes to complete the roleplay, but having that information also makes writing the first post itself much easier. No more would we have to ask confusingly around: is it humid or cold or windy?

Plus, its not really a difficult update to do. The raffle was much more troublesome than this.

Lastly, it would also make Mr. D happy for more inspiration for the usual boring plots if he flooded the whole place it rains too much, for example.

It isn't to say that we can't choose our own weather whenever we feel like it. Roleplay here is freedom after all.

This may not be a really big deal, but I just thought it would be a nice, consistent thing that we can all reference to. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

seasons update Empty
PostSubject: Re: seasons update   seasons update I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:38 pm

i think you just want the camp to be flooded summer
yes i agree i'll talk about this with my fellow associates
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

seasons update Empty
PostSubject: Re: seasons update   seasons update I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:16 pm

what no i'd never
dont forget the potatoes
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

seasons update Empty
PostSubject: Re: seasons update   seasons update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seasons update
Page 1 of 1