Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enter: Alec Angel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 pm

"No, You may leave if you want." No reason to hold on to him. He must have a work of some kind, or some important thing. Or even more important: the need for silence.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 pm

I watched the new boy with curosity , I thought some people were being a bit rude, but I kept my mouth shut since it was just my personal opinion
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 pm

That's when my eyes focused on him. I tensed up and squeezed Scarlett's hand. I could see the resemblence of a child I knew. But I shook the thought away. Alec had surely died. Yet this....Man came bearing his face.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:04 pm

I stifled a smile, " you should talk to him " I murmur. Part of me doubted that this was his half brother , but then again miracles happen.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 pm

I couldn't speak. So I just shook my head. If it turned out not to be him I would look like a fool.

"Are we to just stand here?" I was anxious to see this safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 pm

" Wimp " I mutter amusingly. I didn't feel like showing anyone around camp, I didn't feel confident enough to take a new camper around camp I still didn't know everything myself.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:17 pm

"It's not like I can fight." Comments as those hurt me more than anything. Especially since she was hospitalized because of my weakness. One I still haven't corrected.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

I look away irritated, I was still slightly angry for walking out of the infirmary without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:24 pm

"Then I shall be on my......Wade? Wade is that you?" Seven years since I had last seen him, I could barely make out the facial structure of my own brother.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 pm

" Took ya long enough " I mutter under my breath. It was amazing that after seven years they'd found each other, maybe miracles are real
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:09 pm

I felt like I was intruding so I took a few steps back.Then I set my knife on not-fire again.It was cool to watch it burn purple.How could you not like burning purple?
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:16 pm

"Wa-"

I stepped forwards and punched him. "Seven years and not even a letter?!" with his absence I had forgotten how mad I was at him. "Mom isn't even alive anymore! Did you even know?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 pm

I lightly smacked Wade, he should be happy , not punching his brother, when a miracle happens your supposed to be happy not angry
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 pm

I ignored her, grabbed his shirt and slammed my fist into his face, knocking him to the ground. "You caused us so much pain when you left! Mom killed herself after you ran away!" I leaned down and grabbed his shirt, "Don't even say your sorry." I pulled my hand back once more
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:31 pm

I cringed, I knew Wade was upset but he needed to put that in the past. I tried to drag Wade away from his half-brother. " Wade I know your angry but you need to calm down " I say soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 pm

"Cheh!" I slammed a fist into him again and stood up. "You had the Gall to show up here after that?" I turned and burrowed my face into scarletts shoulder wetting it with tears. "I'm so sorry" I whispered to her, "I didn't want to hurt him..."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 pm

I glance worriedly at Alec, I kiss Wade and smile comfortingly " Its ok, I'm sure he'll forgive you, but you need to control your anger " I murmur anxiously. I hoped Alec was ok, I understood why Wade was angry though.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I had never had been angry enough to Hit somebody before. I wept a little more.

"I'll be fine. Umm. How do you know wade?" I rubbed the spot where he punched me. I could feel a small crack where he first hit me.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm

" I'm his girlfriend " I say blushing. Alec seemed fine but I felt bad for Wade, Sometimes I'd done things out of anger without thinking them through and then I would feel horrible afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:05 pm

I stood up and walked over to her, "Cry baby wade finally grew up."

I spun and caught his jaw again. "Because you ran away! Who was left to take care of me?! Mom Died!"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:10 pm

I watched them quarrel in dismay, I'd never been close to my siblings and I regretted it, it seemed like they may have had a brotherly bond once but it was obviously gone. " Both of you need to calm down " I say
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 pm

"Why did you run? Why didn't you stay?!"

"I was kidnapped....Taken to...A cellar...I was drugged and beat, and finally, I found an escape. You were both gone from home when I arrived."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 am

I felt bad for Alec, it must be hard going through that and then coming home and finding your family gone.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 am

"After that I began traveling the world, being chased by monsters and bad guys. Learning how to fight. A lot has happened Wade. And not just to you"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:18 pm

I felt way to much like I was interjecting.I disappeared in more purple fire.In truth,I had just walked away and left the purple fire in my wake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Alec Angel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next