Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enter: Alec Angel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Enter: Alec Angel Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm

I looked ahead of me. A tree stood, not too far away, as if it were a barrier. The golden cloth trailed behind me like a cape as the wind picked up. "Just another stop on the way."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

There stood a boy in a black cloak,sharpening a knife.That boy was em.My hood was down so my long spiked orange hair could be seen."If you don't already know,Here's the deal kid;one of your parents is a god." I cut right to the chase because of my impatience and tension that had grown lately.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Enter: Alec Angel Thane
"Lying shows you care..."
----------
Thane walked up the hill slowly, the camp almost in sight. He was so close to being back where he belonged, yet so far at the same time. All that stood between him and his cabin was the long trudge up the hill, which wasn't welcomed with open arms after fighting a couple of beasts and carrying people everywhere. He rolled his eyes, glad to be rid of the pesky irritation known as Mason. Clingy much? He saw another boy up ahead, with what seemed to be a golden piece of cloth within his hands.
"Hey there." he called out, slightly alarmed by the sight of the hooded person. "Are you okay?"
----------
"Well, it's obvious I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:25 pm

"Priapus. Yes. I've know for six years." His arrogant attitude didn't even faze me. Everyone had their own problems, and his were meager. "But how do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:29 pm

"See this place?" I said,and waved my hand toward the cabins."Camp Half-Blood.Only safe place for kids like us.Don't let that fool you.Monsters and mortals can't get in,but other demigods can.That's the worst possible thing.Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:35 pm

"I've been all around the world. There is no safe place." My curiosity peaked. I wanted to see this 'Safe Haven'
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:56 pm

----------
Thane rolled his eyes again, after being completely ignored by the two boys.
"Uh, hello? I said hi." he tapped on of them on the shoulder, slightly annoyed. He hated being left out, even if he had no idea who the people were.
----------
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:58 pm

I jumped. I hadn't even noticed him. "Yeah I heard you. " I hated being touched. Especially by those I don't know
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 pm

----------
"Yah, you better of heard me. 'Cause if you were ignoring me, I'll be pretty annoyed." he rolled his eyes for a third time, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans. Someone seems to not like human interaction.
----------
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

"Then be annoyed. You have every right to be. Why should I care whether you are or not?" It was always better to not fight. "Care to show me around? Or should I bumble around like a blind man in a maze?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 pm

----------
"You can bumble around like a blind man, to be honest. I just wanted to make sure that Mr.Hoodie over there wasn't causing anyone any trouble." he growled, continuing to walk back up the hill and into Camp. Thane couldn't understand why he had tried to go for socialization so early on. It was sure to result in anger and intolerance.
----------
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:26 pm

I didn't smile. Something obviously was eating at him. "What's wrong? Lost your girlfriend? Attacked by monsters? Kicked out of the house?" I was losing a guide. one I may need
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:30 pm

I rolled my eyes."Just because I wear a black cloak doesn't mean I'm bad.I ain't with Kronos anymore." I said,not caring I had just told them I was once with Kronos' army.I tossed my knife and it engulfed itself in purple fire,which wasn't really fire,just darkness shaped differently,and disentigrated.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 pm

----------
Thane gritted his teeth. Nothing was the matter. And nothing would ever be the matter.
"Look, I'm fine, okay? Nothing is the matter. The person who you're talking to now is like this all the time." he sighed, internally facepalming. "Fine, if you want, I'll show you around. I'm Thane, by the way."
----------
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"Alec Angel." I could understand him. He fit together like a puzzle though. And every piece was locked away. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:41 pm

"I'll come with.Name's Kyle." I said simply.My orange facepaint was now visible,as I walked forward.So was my face.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

----------
"'ello there, Kyle." Thane greeted the younger boy, simply nodding at the older one. "I guess I could show you the camp... So I'll also guess that we're going to start at this place at the top of the hill." he gestured towards the group of cabins. "That's the cabins of camp half blood... Twelve for all twelve Olympians. All minor demi-gods go into Cabin 2, which is Hera's cabin, like me. All unclaimed go into Cabin 11, otherwise known as Hermes' Cabin. Any questions? No? Good."
----------
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I was just comin along to meet some kids.I had been here for awhile now.I didn't seem to notice,but my cloak disentegrated like my knife had.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm

"Ok and what about the other half?" I might stay a fe days...Ma Hangsha will want me to finish training. And I can't sit around forever.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

I'd been listening to the conversation for awhile but I'd been bored and I'd had nothing today. But when the boy said his name, I made a connection. I walk out of my hiding place and smile. There were a lot of people named Alec so I tried not to get too curious
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 am

I had noticed her at the hill and, without letting her speak, I kissed her, It was an apology.
The camp was lively at least. If everyone here was a demigod something was up. And I deffinitely wanted to know what
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:16 am

I fell towards the back of the three of us.I wasn't used to being in a group of more than two people that wasn't an army.I fiddled around with a second knife for a bit.Then I put it away.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:07 pm

----------
"Yah, I'm guessing you want to be shown other places too, right? Or can I just leave now?" his eye twitched at the thought of dragging these two around camp, giving them the full tour. Why had he gotten himself involved in this again?
----------
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:59 pm

I smiled, I usually tended to hold grudges but I'd let it slide . I felt a little shy, I didn't do well with lots of people , I wasn't that great at socializing. I wasn't really a loner but it was easier for me to talk to someone that I knew rather then talk to a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:26 pm

I shrugged."I don't care.I'm just here to meet people." I said simply.Then I sharpened a third knife.They were really the same one,thoguh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Alec Angel   Enter: Alec Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Alec Angel
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next