Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  Empty
PostSubject: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 pm

I sit down on the sand, absentmindedly playing with the grains of sand, I look longingly at the ocean, Darn it , I wish I could swim instead of getting a stupid tan I think to myself. I sigh contentedly, it was still a pretty day and I was excited to see a sunset.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 am

Alec was walking along the beach, though he had no idea why he was doing so. He had no reason to be on the beach, and wasn't much a fan of the place anyway. Yet there he was. Though, now that he was there, he didn't mind it much. It was quiet, and he was alone.

No, wait, he wasn't alone. There was a girl sitting on the sand some yards away. She was extraordinarily beautiful, which categorized her as a daughter of Aphrodite. In Alec's mind, this made her inferior. The Aphrodite kids were so concerned with their appearances that they didn't seem to think of anything else. What a gigantic waste of brain power. Well, maybe if he walked slowly and quietly, she wouldn't notice him. Deciding to go with that strategy for now, Alec kept walking, hoping to remain undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Vivien heard someone walking on the sand and quickly turned around, She narrowed her eyes and looked him over, he seemed to be concentrating, Probably a son of athena , What made her hate them was they always though children of Aphrodite were stupid just because they're obsessed with makeup. " You know just because I'm a daughter of Aphrodite doesn't mean I'm deaf " she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Well, his strategy hadn't worked. He hadn't expected it to, really. As strategies go, it hadn't been all that good. Oh well. Perhaps he could talk to this girl for a little. Maybe that wouldn't kill him. If she started talking about beauty products, though, he might just have to kill her.

"I never assumed you were deaf," he replied, staring defiantly at the girl. "Besides, even if you were deaf, you probably would have caught sight of me soon anyway, considering that there really isn't much else to focus on at the beach right now."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:19 pm

she rolls her eyes " If your not concentrating and thinking about pointless things like you athena children often do, you'd find that there is plenty to do " she says angrily. She instantly feels bad, " sorry that came out wrong, What's your name " she asks,
Back to top Go down
Krayven

Krayven

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:56 pm

"His name is Alec," Keelan said appearing behind Viven, seemingly from nowhere.
"By the way, what're you doing here?" He inquired, turnig toward Alec. "Thought you hated the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 am

Alec's face reddened slightly at the girl's words. The insult against him was of no consequence, but she had indirectly insulted his mother, which was something he couldn't let go easily. Before he could speak, however, one of his siblings spoke for him. Alec was slightly started at the other boy's appearance; he hadn't even noticed that there was anyone else. Luckily, this was someone he recognized.

"As he said, I'm Alec. His name is Keelan, and he is also a child of Athena." He turned to Keelan. "I don't hate the beach, I just prefer other places. As to what I'm doing here, I was thinking and walking. My feet led me here."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 am

She quickly turns around and examines the other boy probably another son of Athena she grits her teeth , She flashes the boys a dazzling smile, no sense in being hostile might as well be friendly " No offense but how exactly can your feet lead you here " She asks curiously. She slightly blushes because she starts to feel guilty about how she insulted Athena, that was the bad thing about her she always said what she though, positive or negative
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:41 am

Alec sighed slightly. What he had had said made perfect sense to him. Why didn't this girl get it? "It's simple," he began. "I started thinking, and began walking at the same time. I was paying much more attention to my mind than I was to my feet and where I was going, and before I knew it I ended up here. Honestly, has that never happened to you before?"
Back to top Go down
Krayven

Krayven

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 am

"Well I supposed it's the same as when girls mess with their hair. They don't do it purposely, It just sort of happens," Keelan added, subconsciously placing himself between the other two campers.

"You should think about how you're going to word things before you say them, though," he added to Vivien. "Some people may not take to kindly to even the slightest slip up."

Keelan then turned toward the sun, shielding it's unforgiving rays from his eyes with his hand. "It's bloody hot out here. I think I'll go back to my base now," he said, not realizing he has just revealed he had a secret hideout. He thought quickly about how to divert their attention from what he had just said. The girl he could deceive easily, but Alec... Alec would catch on immediately, being a fellow son of Athena.

Damn our lineage, he thought jokingly. I suppose it wouldn't be too bad if I had company. Although
I'd have to make a few structural modifications...

And before he knew it, he had trailed off into thought- unknowingly staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:10 pm

She Glares at Keelan " And you should really try not to reveal your lame hideouts " She said rolling her eyes, Athena Kids always thought Aphrodite Kids were dumb and she happened to be pretty smart, She smirks , " And no my feet don't lead me to places because I'm a busy person and I have things to do and people to see " She says smiling
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:03 pm

It seemed as though Keelan and Vivien would not end up friends at the end of this conversation. Keelan, in his usual way, had chosen to reprimand Vivien for her earlier insult, which she, of course, didn't take well. Alec forgot about the tension there, for a bit, though, when talk shifted briefly to the subject of the base Keelan had mentioned. The teenager grinned.

"You have a secret base somewhere? I'll have to see it sometime," he said. "At the very least, I have to see if it's structurally sound." Then, he focused back on Vivien, who was trying to refute his point on the subject of wandering feet. He sighed as she responded with a cliché. "And occasionally I'm also busy, but this time I was not." Really, if you're so busy, why were you wasting time here, sitting on the beach doing nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Vivien started to look uncomfortable, she usually came to the beach to watch the waves and think about her problems but she didn't want to seem pathetic and weak, " I come here to get a tan " She says plainly, it was an easy lie because most of her half sisters came to the beach constantly to get tans.
Back to top Go down
Krayven

Krayven

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:30 pm

"Yes, because a getting a tan is oh so very important," Keelan said to Vivien with a sarcastic smile. "If you're going to lie, at least make it a good one."

"Oh, it's structurally sound. Had some Hephaestus kids build the support beams and such," he told Alec, writhing internally at the prospect of showing off his creation. "Didn't tell them what it was really for, though. They thought it was for the construction of the other houses."
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Alec thought that the sarcasm was unnecessary, but he shared Keelan's sentiments. He did wonder what would compel Vivien to lie about why she was at the beach. What was so important that she had to cover it up? Oh well, it didn't matter. As long as what she was doing didn't affect him, the girl could keep it to herself.

It seemed as though he was in a company of liars. Alec grinned as Keelan revealed his small deception. "Why do you need a base anyway? Is our cabin not sufficient for your needs?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm

She glares angrily at Keelan " At least I don't give away my secrets" Vivien says. She quickly grabs her stuff and starts to walk away " I'm sure you'll be happy to know that you really just ruined my day " She says quietly
Back to top Go down
Krayven

Krayven

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:13 pm

(Soooo... what do we do now? Since neither of our characters would actually want to stop Vivien from leaving, there's really nothing else to do.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:33 pm

( I could use one of my nicer charries , I made Vivien the mean one : D)
Back to top Go down
Krayven

Krayven

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 pm

(how exactly would we tie that in with what's going on now?)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:02 am

( I'll figure it out, Wanna give it a go ?)
Back to top Go down
Krayven

Krayven

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:19 am

(Sure. Take the lead.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Scarlett walks on the sand enjoying the nice day, She rolls her eyes as an Aphrodite girl runs past her , they were such drama queens. She smiles at the two boys acknowledging their presence. She watches the water uneasily

Last edited by KristenBell on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krayven

Krayven

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:35 am

(Wait, is it Scarlett or Angela? You said Scarlett in the post, but have the color of Angela.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Man Sorry my comp is messed up I'l edit the post
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Scarlett walks on the sand enjoying the nice day, She rolls her eyes as an Aphrodite girl runs past her , they were such drama queens. She smiles at the two boys acknowledging their presence. She watches the water uneasily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: