Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alec

Alec

Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:14 am

Alec watched as the Aphrodite girl walked away, wondering whether or not he should stop her. He decided against it. He hadn't really gotten along with her anyway; why waste his time trying to explain away Keelan's words?

Just as one girl left, another appeared. Alec noticed that she rolled her eyes at the Aphrodite girl, which made him like her. Deciding to be nice to this new girl to make up for his indifference toward the first, the boy nodded when the girl smiled. "Hello," he said. "I'm Alec." He indicated the other boy. "This is Keelan. We're both sons of Athena. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 pm

" I'm Scarlett , daughter of Khione, Nice to meet you " I say smiling. I enjoyed meeting new people, and the boys both seemed nice. She fingered her bracelet to take her mind of the water, some people thought it was silly that she came to the beach daily even though she hated the water, She loved the beach, it was so quiet and peaceful especially at low tide.
Back to top Go down
Krayven

Krayven

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:25 am

"Nice no meet you, Scarlett," Keelan said with a bright smile. This girl seemed a lot more cheery than the last. This was definitely a plus. And now, because of Scarlett's arrival, he might be able to divert Alec's attention from his secret base. Perhaps for good...

"So what ability has Khione so kindly granted you?" he asked.

(I didn't see anything in you character sheet that said what her power was, and I'm thinking I have an idea for the story depending on what it is.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 am

Scarlett frowns slightly, her powers were so lame " well really anything that has to do with snow and ice " She says embarrassingly.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:57 pm

The girl, Scarlett, seemed nice enough, and her goddess parent was interesting. Alec had never met a child of Khione, and found the subject fascinating. He noticed Scarlett's frown and didn't understand why it was there. "That could be very useful, especially in colder climates," he said. "You never know, you could end up saving us all from Kronos one day."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm

" Yeah right, when pigs fly " I say amusingly, Khione was moody and boring well not really boring but she can be if your not talking about her. She was okay though , I kinda resented that she was my mother , I didn't really want to be like her. She was mean and harsh , definitely not a compliment having her as my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)    Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out ( Private to Kristen, Alec and Krayven)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2