Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evergreenf

A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) Empty
PostSubject: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Running to the circle of buildings in the common areas, I played one of my favorite songs on my lyre, You'll be in my Heart, by Phil Collins. I skidded to a stop and waited for the new camper, Alex.
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 am

I caught up with Kenz. I noticed one my laces was untied, so I bent down to re-tie it. When I got back up again, I saw a circle of buildings.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:36 pm

"Alright Alex," I said, gesturing to each of the buildings in turn. "These are the infirmiry, arts and crafts building, amphitheater, camp store, and armory. Which one would you like to visit or know more about?"
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 pm

"Maybe the armory," I said. "You mentioned it earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Opening the door, I gave a quick synopsis of the armory. "This is the place the Hephestus kids build swords, spears, knives, daggers, shields, armor, etc. You can ask pretty much any Hephestus kid here, and they'll probably give you what you want," I said. I smiled and waved to my friends inside that I had talked to at Thalia's Pine once. "Heck, if you're a daughter of Hephestus, you'll be spending a lot of time in here! So, anything I missed? Want to see something else?"
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:17 pm

"No, I don't really want to know anything else," I said. "But what do we do in the camp store? If you get your weapons here, what do you get there?"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 pm

I think for a second. "Um....waterbottles, CHB t-shirts and hoodies, snorkles, extra canoe paddles, some candy if you get lucky," I said. "Just general camp stuff. You want anything from there?" I wanted some spare lyre strings myself, but I wanted to be a polite guide and ask if Alex wanted anything.

*Edit: I'm taking Kenz out of here because of purewhite!Raven's inactivity*
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:13 pm

"Sure!" I exclaimed. "I'd love to see it!"
ooc: sorry! I was busy..... I promise I'll go on more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)   A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tour around the Camp (Private for purewhite!Raven)
Page 1 of 1