Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

purewhite!Raven's Chacacters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven's Chacacters Empty
PostSubject: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Name: Alexis "Alex" Hunter
Age/Birthday: 12, December 7
God Parent: Aeolus
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Lisa Hunter
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Alex was from England, and never truly happy. She never knew her father, and was told that he died in a car crash when she was a few weeks old. She was often bullied at school for her appearance, but anyone who did soon found themselves with a few broken bones and a bad black eye. Noone treatedd her well, so when she was twelve, she ran away. Alex did well for a few weeks, but one night, she was attacked by the Hydra, and was saved by a visiting half-blood, who then took her to Camp Halfblood.
Physical Appearance: Alex has long, straight silver hair with bangs and bright violet eyes. She almost always wears a T-shirt, jeans, and a jacket, usually a hoodie. She is average height, but skinny, so she looks small. People often think she's weak, an easy targrt, but she's really very strong. If she puts her hood up to hide her hair, Alex can pass for a boy.
Personality: Alex is smart, bold, and often jokes around if she's relaxed. She's sporty and loves to run, and almost never gets tired. She never really fit in when she came to the Camp, what with all the Americans and her accent. But even if she seems shy and sweet, she can be really fierce. People often think she is mean, but that's only until they get to know her.
Fatal Flaw: She can be really impatient, and can't stay still. If something takes longer than she thinks it should, she'll just do it herself, which often got her into quite a few tight scrapes.
Pets: none at the moment
Talents: She is an exceptionally good fighter, and can sometimes bring up a light breese, even though she doesn't know she did. She can use both bow and arrow and sword, but can use her bare hands too. Her arrows go very far, sometimes even farther than those of the kids in the Apollo cabin, because the wind always seems to help her out, carrying the arrows even wehen they should have stopped.
Weapons: A bow and a quiver full of arrows, and a celestial bronze sword taken from camp. She made her bow and arrow, and has a celestial bronze arrowhead.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Alex may not have many friends, but once she makes some, they become her world, and she is prepared to give everything for them. To her, hurting a friend is enough to have your right arm broken if you're a mortal, or to have your head chopped off and hung from a pole at the top of the Hermes cabin if you're a monster or worse.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Cool charrie!! :D
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm

yes! thank you! :D (Do you think I went overboard? It's my first ever charactter, and it might be too much!)
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Not at all! To be honest, the more the better! Your `Alexis` is incredibly detailed, and way better than my first character. :D
-- Ninja Poet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Alexis is accepted!
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Aww.... Thanks! I really feel better about that! But pleas, call her Alex! ;)
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Name: Cody Griffin
Age/Birthday: 15, April 16
God Parent: Chione
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Henry Griffin (father)
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: I was just a normal kid: bunch of friends, private school, love for sports. That is, until a few weeks ago. Dad and I were having dinner, when something really weird happened: someone rang the doorbell. Just about nobody does that. Dad gets up, opens the door, and we see this old lady outside. She says something about "the boy", "handing over", and "Camp". Dad raises his arms to block the door and slowly shakes his head. And that was it. Next there was this flash, and my Dad fell on the floor, dead. I scream, and this old lady laughs like it's the funniest thing that's ever happened. Then she grabs my wrist and drags me into this car. Now I won't go through the details, but after a few days, we finally stopped, and that's how I got here.
Physical Appearance: Cody has light brown hair, big blue eyes, and a spray of light freckles. His hair is mostly short, except for two thick strands that hang down on his forehead. He is tall and skinny, but well muscled. If he experiences a deep emotion, his eyes turn an icy blue, and any tears he cries are llike freezing rain: water until it hits the ground, and then it's ice.
Personality: He used to be perky, strong, the jokster. But ever since he saw his father's murder in front of his eyes, he's been completely different. He's quite, often looks down, and never really talks to anyone. Before, he never cried, but these days, he's almost always on the verge of tears, and it only takes a little push to break the dam.
Fatal Flaw: Cody is always a very loyal person. Often he trusts the wrong person, and when he finds out what's wrong, it's either too late, or it all comes down on him.
Pets: a white rat named Simon
Talents: Great athlete, can learn anything pretty quickly, but he usually forgets it if he doesn't use it very much.
Weapons: A celestial bronze dagger, a steel baseball bat
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Can often be seen staring into space, sometimes gets lost in thought
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

okay, it's a bit strange.......................................
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

how do you write in colours? I'm clueless!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:14 pm

-First of don't like triple post!!
-Second you type the words then go to the box left of the smilies then highlight and click the color!
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm sorry! :'( I didn't mean to triple post! :'(
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:19 pm

It's okay :D
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:21 pm

PHEW! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Accepted! As for colours this is the code:

Code:
[color=colornamehere]text here[/color]

You can use the basics (ex. red, blue, green, yellow, orange, violet, etc.) or you could enter other colour names that are more descriptive (ex. skyblue, hotpink, forestgreen, etc.). There are lists of BBcode colours all across the web! o 3 o
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm

thank you! But can you tell me what you think? I'm best at writing long stories, many pages long, full of detail. This is kind of new for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Oh err, Cody's a great character! I'm used to seeing characters that had horrible lives in the beginning and then turned into this great, awesome person but Cody was a normal, happy person and he went to some flawed, broody type of person - and that's great! I love to see flawed characters. And it's pretty realistic because he changed because he witnessed a death - his father's death, nonetheless - and people are usually greatly affected when they see someone die right in front of them. So... yeah. xD
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Ok thanks! I just thought the death scene was kinda weird. (I'm not too good with those things!XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: purewhite!Raven's Chacacters   purewhite!Raven's Chacacters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

purewhite!Raven's Chacacters
Page 1 of 1