Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Half-Blood Tour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Camp Half-Blood Tour Empty
PostSubject: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 pm

I leaned down and brushed some metal shards off my pants. I couldn't remember what I built that caused metal to fly around probably nothing important. "Then lets go!" I held out my hand.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 pm

I take it. I smile a little childish and step up next to him. I felt younger than I was. Thats saying a lot. I'm young and still fun.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 pm

"Ok! First things first! These."I motioned around me. "Are the Cabins. As you know!" I started walking towards the Arena. "And that huge chunk of stone is a rock, And thats another rock. And Oh!" I reached down and grabbed something. "Another rock!" I pointed the the arena, "And that is the Arena."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:26 pm

I laugh. "Cabins, check. Rocks, check. Arena, check." I smile and point to the grass. "Green soft stuff is grass. Better right that down so you remember."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:30 pm

I pulled out a small pen and pad and jotted it down. "I might need to know this stuff." I pointed to the coast, "That is the beach! And those over there are the strawberry fields."My speach got quicker and quicker "Andyouarereallyprettyanthatsthepavillionandthosearethetableswhereweeat" I stoppped in order to breathe
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:36 pm

I blush at the pretty comment. 'Thank you..." I wisper. THen I go back to watching him point out things. Then I see woods in the back ground. "The forest is almost as...hmmm...how do I put this? beautiful, handsome, or cute? as you." I didn't know where those words came from. As well I blushed again.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:41 pm

I froze, compared to the forest? It didn't make sense to me but then I remembered she was the daughter of Demeter. so I figured it was a pretty great compliment. "I might kiss you for that one."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

"Go ahead pretty boy." I smile. "But frist. Have you ever been turned into a black rose?" I ask. It might be a stuiped question. I was turned into black roses all the time. I just wanted to know if he has been turned into a black rose.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 pm

"Can't say that I have. But it could be a great experience being such a beautiful flower. Why? Have you ever been one?" I found myself slowly inching my face closer to hers
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm

"My brother turned me into one lots of times." I smile. Only my brother would turn me into a black rose. I inch my face towards his too.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:59 pm

I pulled her closer and closed my eyes, letting our lips meet. And here I was. Kissing the girl from my dreams. All that was left was a cyclops and a hydra. Lets hope I don't find one of those any time soon.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I kiss him. I could feel him pulling me closer. If my brother came fight now...He would kill me. I wouldn't care though.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:05 pm

I broke away for air, "Ummm sorry about that." I could feel my face growing hotter. "Umm...and so that's the camp...." What was I thinking! If we were caught I would be a flower! I'm no satyr! I couldn't be a flower!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:08 pm

I take a deep breath. "Its ok. If we were found I would take the blam." I blush. "Camp seams fun." I look around. tHen my eyes lay on the forest again.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:12 pm

"No...I'll take the blame. Besides, I wouldn't mind if it were to happen again. I mean. If you want me to be...ya'know....yours?" I guess I could handle being a flower, couldn't be too bad if the satyrs wish to become them.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 am

"Boyfriend or flower?" I ask. THen blushing came along after I thought about what I just said. I look at my feet. This was all confusing.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 am

"I was thinking along the lines of boyfriend but if you think I would be a good flower..." I startd moving closer to her. "If you'll have me that is." I could feel my face growing hotter
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 pm

"Of course i'll have you." I could see him move toward me. This time I didn't know what would happen. I was suprisingly calm for once. I never turn people into flowers any way.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:10 pm

I paused. "You do know I was joking about you turning me into a flower right? Being your boyfriend is what I was meaning." Gah. I ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:13 pm

"I know." I giggle a little. "I never turn people into flowers. Thats my brother's job." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Then i'm a little afraid to meet your brother. "Your brother huh? Why would he leave you out here all alone?" Cyclops. Hydra. This day isn't gonna end well.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:18 pm

"I don't know. He likes the forest alot. I guess thats where he went." I look at the forest again. "I'm thinking children of Demeter get hurt the most."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:21 pm

"Get hurt the most? what do you mean? Do you wanna see if he's in the forest?" Gah! was that a yes to the boyfriend thing? or no? Ahh! i'm soo confused!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:25 pm

"I think we get hurt the most...because we like nature and we like to go into the forest. Monsters are in the forest so we get hurt. I would like to go into the forest to find him." I look at the forest with a little want in my eyes. I wanted to go in there more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 pm

"Then let's go, I'll find your brother, and protect you! So don't worry ok! I'll make sure he's all right"

~Next topic in the forest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Tour   Camp Half-Blood Tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next