Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:30 pm

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 Gratian-1
"Being good gets you nowhere. Being bad gets you anywhere."
++++++++++
"Alastor is the god of family feuds. I suspect he's one of the reasons why his two Kirf sons hate each other." He chuckled quietly at the memories of the fights he and Oscar got into. They got into a lot of fights when they were younger.
++++++++++
“And you wonder which path I’ve chosen?”
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Shaylynn nodded. "so you get in fights with your family a lot?" she said. Shaylynn didn't get into fights, she was always giving her dad the silent treatment in return for what he did to her. Never noticing your only daughter was a crime in her book.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:35 pm

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 Gratian-1
++++++++++
"Only with my brother. I love all of my other familam members. So, what was the main problem with you and your dad?" Being the son of Alastor, Gratian was sort of an expert at family problems.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Shaylynn's face darkened at the mention of her dad. "Well he was always working on stupid projects for work! He left me at home with a teacher on an online school. Then he gave me Sandy which made life a bit better. Eventually he said ' guess what Shay? You get to go to a nice camp! ' I thought he was crazy, but obeyed and here I am." she said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:44 pm

++++++++++
"At least he told you that you were going to a camp. My parents just dragged me here without saying anything, a few years ago." He growled, resenting his parents for their desicion. Surely there was a way that he could have stayed. Yes, Gratian might have brought it upon himself with the being a rebel and such, but that wasn't something a few councilling sessions couldn't sort out.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Shaylynn petted Sandy. "Yeah I guess, but I do admit I thought he was crazy. He drove me here like we were being chased by cops. Then when we got here he drug me out and said 'Bye Bye Shay! Be a good girl!' then drove off without another word. He seemed crazy."she said. Shaylynn still missed her dad, the one that talked to her and read her bed time stories. Then that dad turned into her present day dad.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 pm

++++++++++
"I suspect that when your father drove you here, you were being chased by monsters. Your dad obviously loved you, and wanted you to be safe." He stroked his non-existent beard like a real shrink would, trying to find another meaning to the relationship between Shaylynn and her father, but could come up with nothing. " I believe that is all..."
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Shaylynn had never thought of that. Maybe. "You're probaly right. "she said. "How would he see through the mist?"she asked. Not many were blessed/cursed with that abilitly.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 pm

++++++++++
"Parent's instinct. Need I say any more? The night before Oscar ran away, my mother wouldn't let him go anywhere where she couldn't see him, claiming that she would `lose him too soon.` The next day, he was gone. Poof. Absent. Thin air. That explain it?" He used to the parent's instinct theory card quite well. Afterall, his father had taught him it, somehow.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Shaylynn shook her head. That made sense enough for her. She yawned then Sandy did too. Then in about 5 minutes time she has asleep. Sandy lay beside her one eye open making sure no one would harm her owner.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 pm

++++++++++
The girl was asleep; Gratian had no need to stick around for any longer.
"Well, I'll be seeing you around camp..." He told the sleeping girl, walking out of the beach again. He had a feeling that he might need to go and re-claim that bunk of his. Afterall, he had left no sign to show that it was his.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 pm

-Shaylynn's asleep in her cabin now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2