Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You say Crazy... I say Bored.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

You say Crazy... I say Bored.  Empty
PostSubject: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 pm

You say Crazy... I say Bored.  Willem10

A R R O N E L I A N D R E W S
"I used to hold up the rain..."

Damn! I thought running towards the lake. I forgot the towal. I'm going to look more like a freak then the other freaks here. He thought with a bitter sigh he rolled his eyes. Hey, most still think he's dead. Running towards the pier he dove stright off and with a plop. He was in the lake splashing anyone near. Coming up his blond hair stuck to his head and he shook his head like a dog and drops of water slung off to who cares. I smiled and ran a hand over my face to rid it of water. Only then did I notice there was someone near. Damn.

"...I used to be your sun."

(Excuse my freach, but it's in his head so he's not very censcored.)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:30 pm

I wiped my face of the water the kid just splashed in my face and said, "Hey watch it will you? Not everybody likes being rowdy and rambunctious while they are in the water." I was being a bit harsh but hey I just got some water in my eyes and they were stinging like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:48 pm

A slight frown crossed his face. "Sorry... I did see you there" He apologized.. The tall muscuer boy found the ground quickly and mock bowed slightly dipping his head in the water, coming back up. "I'm really sorry about getting you wet"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

I frowned slightly and said, "It's fine. I'm Ami by the way. Ami Mizuno, a daughter of Chione." I wondered who this boy really was. I hadn't seen him before.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I smiled more politely this time. Running a head over my ripped torse to brush a fish away I said. "Arron Andrews, son of Apollo" I leaned back and floated on my back and kicked my feet softly in the water I propelled backwards then in a circle. My light blue eyes stayed glued to her though. Curoius to see what she'd do. Leave, ignore me, or try to make friends. I could always use a friend.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:37 pm

I smiled and said, "Well, listen, I think we just got off on the wrong foot. Let's hang out for a little bit and see what comes out of it. Though, just so you know. I'm already taken and I don't go for guys anyways..." I hoped he wouldn't find it bad that I was with a girl. I really did want him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Arron smiled. "I'm fine with that, I'd enjoy to hang out" He said relexing into the water and still kicking his legs as he swam through the water slowly.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 pm

I smiled and watched him swim around. I was happy to be spending time getting to know him. I said to him, "Can I show you something and you not tell anybody? I mean absolutely anybody."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 am

Arron stopped and let his feet float to the ground.. A rised eyebrow he said, "Promise."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:35 am

I took out my senshi wand which had a shape of a drop of water on it. I hopped out of the water standing on it and held it in front of me saying, "Eternal Mercury Power Make Up." I then began to glow a light blue as I transformed from my civilian form into my Eternal Sailor Mercury form wearing my senshi outfit and everything. I looked at Aaron and said, "I am Sailor Mercury. One day I will rule over the planet Mercury as queen. It is my destiny and I am proud of it."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am

I stared wide eye'd at her for a moment. "Cool." I said looking over her and then frowned. "Sounds serious"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 am

I looked at him and said, "It is serious business but I still have a long time before I have to take on the responsibilities of being Queen. Besides if I were Queen right now I would probably not know half as much as I should about what it takes to be a good one."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Arron nodded and gave a shrug. "I guess you have to be really serious about these things. most people around here, won't even live to being adults. Then they have little compete education and therefor. Little chance to get really big jobs. But then again, Tres got the gold" He said thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm

I shook my head and said, "So far Camp Half Blood has been more like a safe haven compared to Tokyo, Japan. In Japan there was another monster to fight like everyday. I've even died a couple of times before."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Arron shook his head. "I faked my death once"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You say Crazy... I say Bored.    You say Crazy... I say Bored.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You say Crazy... I say Bored.
Page 1 of 1