Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This is crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

This is crazy  Empty
PostSubject: This is crazy    This is crazy  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:03 pm

I was at the climbing wall and i made it to the top but while i was trying to get back to the ground i loose my grip and fall.When Carlisle got to the ground he found himself hurt with a broken leg. since no one was here he decided to talk to himself.Well this is just great.Why did i have to fall from the top of the climbing wall?This is crazy but at least i am still alive.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

This is crazy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy    This is crazy  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Jonathan walked out from behind the climbing wall, strapping some leather armor on, and saw a kid siting on the ground in front of the wall... talking to himself? Then he saw the leg. Oh...Ouch... How did he brake his leg? Wait, never mind. It's pretty obvious. He fell of the top, didn't he? he thought. It WAS obvious, though. A kid sitting in front of the climbing wall all alone, talking, NOT CRYING, to himself with a broken leg. Unless he broke it wile walking (which, anything was possible), he fell off the top of the climbing wall. He started running over to help him.
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/

This is crazy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy    This is crazy  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:03 am

"I don't need help.Even if i did i wouldn't ask you to help me.My name is Carlisle Hamlin.I would metion who my godly parent is but i am too embarrassed to say." Just a few minutes before this accident he saw his girlfriend and he really wanted her to help him.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

This is crazy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy    This is crazy  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Colin Bane

Just know you're not alone...
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home...

Colin walked around the climbing wall, his hands behind his back and admiring the kids who were brave enough to actually get halfway up. Really, he didn't feel like climbing. He didn't feel like doing anything anymore. He had always wanted to come to America, but now that he was here he had to say that it wasn't all that he expected. Colin knew that the streets were not paved with gold, but he thought that Sarah and his mother and him could all make a living here in the land of the free and the home of the brave. You were not allowed to give your hopes up, but Colin had, and that was what had caused his mother to die at sea. 

He saw a kid fall off the rockwall and another run to his aid. The boy looked as though he had broken something, most likely his leg, and Colin noticed that he was a little hostile, saying that he didn't need help. Even so, Colin rushed over there, ignoring what the boy had said previously. "Despite what you just said, kid, you need help." East River's son said, holding out a dirt covered hand. It wasn't the cleanest but it would do for the time being. No matter how hard or long Colin scrubbed at his body for, there always seemed to be a thin layer of dirt on him that refused to be washed off. "You got two choices" He said, his irish accent thick and heavy. "either accept our help or lay here feeling sorry for yourself."

tag: name / name | words: ### | notes: what yo feels is?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

This is crazy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy    This is crazy  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Jonathan looked at the guy that had just come over. He was dirty. That just about covered what he looked like. He was dirty from head to toe. "Why are you so dirty, if you don't mind my asking." he said. "You know what? I don't care. But he's right." he said, turning to look at Carlisle. "You need help. That leg won't heal it's self. It needs to be set, then put in a cast so it can heal strait. You want it to heal, right?" He paused for a breath. "By the way, my name is Jonathan, and my dad is Apollo, but I can't heal injury's like some Apollo kids. Anyways, we need to get you to the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/

This is crazy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy    This is crazy  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 am

Well it isn't my fault that i am so used to getting help from my girlfriend.Which is kinda crazy because she is always getting picked on by her siblings here.I will accept the help but only if Isanella comes to help me.Johnathon we have the same father so that is why I am a little embarrassed to be seen here hurt.Right after i say that Isanella comes rushing to my side and realizes that i fell from the top.She is crying when she says Carlisle what happened to you?You are such a fool for falling from the top of the climbing wall. Well Carlisle responded with Well you already know that i fell off of the top the climbing wall.Are you siblings still picking on you Nella? Isanella or Nella as she liked to be called replied with Yes they are and it is embarrassing.I may be Ares daughter but i for one don't like being around battle zones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is crazy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy    This is crazy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is crazy
Page 1 of 1