Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Our Crazy Life ch.2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Our Crazy Life ch.2 Empty
PostSubject: Our Crazy Life ch.2   Our Crazy Life ch.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:03 pm

By Meganpurple65 and Minibybri

Megan pov-
Mary entered the room with a smug look on her face. She walked to the desk and started doing roll call.
“Benito, Carlos?” “Here.” “Caron, Megan?” At the sound of my last name being said incorrectly I got pissed. Really pissed. Mary wasn’t going to get away with this.
“I don’t have to answer to you. You’re a fellow ‘Peer’.” I said making air quotation marks for ‘peer’ “And it’s CARRION, not caron. Now go back to the teacher’s pet convention and do as all a favor and never come back.” I know that sounded harsh but in my defense I had a really bad day today. First of all I got a detention second of all I didn’t get to kill Mary and third I was not at camp Cherokee. Plus I haven’t had a chocolate in like 15 minutes so I was really losing it.
“Well since you haven’t answered my question I guess that means your NOT here so that’ll be another week’s detention.” She said her smile growing bigger and bigger. Then a realization came at me like a bullet and I realized Marry was on detention duty that week. ‘That twat!! She wanted me to get a detention so she could ruin my trip’ I thought. I started getting up balling up my hands into fists hoping she would get a black eye from me.

Briana pov-
"Megan just calm down we can just complain to the principal you know he has had a soft side for us ever since we babysat his dog for a week while he was on vacation" I said holding her down.
'Yah I know but its just she gets me so mad" said Megan as she sat down.
'Doesn’t she do that to everybody?” I asked wondering how anybody could like such a horrible person. No wait scratch that. I meant horrible thing. Mary for sure was not humane.
After Mary was done with roll calling she said "Now everybody please go outside and continue working on the bombs for the fireworks, but Megan and Briana stay inside.” She said way too cheerfully.
"Umm o.k. I responded.
Not knowing what she was going to do with us I sat back down, oh and its Fourth of July and we were planning on going to see the fireworks in Lake Cherokee but I guess we will be late now. The school is having their yearly fireworks display that nobody comes to except the kids that have nothing better to do and they just come to egg the school, and the teachers, so I just make a mental note not to come every year, but on the plus side they have a barbeque, and homework passes, but I still don’t come. Now looks as like my plans are ruined, I thought as I continued making this odd firework with the instructions that Mary put on the board.
Megan pov-
After everyone left the room Mary closed the door behind her and locked it. She turned around and headed for the desk where I and Briana were sitting. As she came closer I noticed that she didn’t look quite the same as before. She some how looked less like the annoying teachers pet who got me in detention that day. I suddenly realized what had changed about her.
“MONSTER!!!A F*****G MONSTER!!” I screamed looking at ‘Mary’ and her new form. She had big pointy fangs, a metal leg and a donkey leg, paler than Michael Jackson, and flaming hair. Yeah, she was for sure a Miss America runner up. And like the sensible and composed person I was I said “Mary it seems that you have turned into a beast. Would you like some help turning back?” Yeah right! I am not sensible or composed and that would never happen. Plus I dot have an accent (though I wish I did).What I really did was throw my chair at her. Yeah, my lack of sugar was defiantly tacking affect.
Briana’s pov-
“Um, I think, Umm, I don’t know! RUN!!”I screamed.
“Way ahead of you.” said Megan a look of determination in her eyes. As we ran weaving through the tables and dodging this weird gloopy ‘stuff’ Mary threw at us. I bet she’s throwing boogers at us. She always picks her nose during class.
Megan pov-
When we finally got to the door the worst thing happened Mrs. .Ecinade walked in. Or at least something that looked a lot like her. The new ‘Mrs.Ecinade’ was covered in green scales and had a forked tongue.
“Trying to escape is noy very smart for two very powerful demigods.” She said blocking the exit.
" We'd just sniff you out in less than a minuet.You can fight and prolong your demise.OR you can give up and have a quick and painful death."She said looking like a kid in a candy store.
"Don't you mean painless death?"I asked wondering if those horrible fake guchi shoes were affecting her brain.
"No."said Mary coming closer and closer to me and Briana.
Outside the 'locals' had just finished hooking up the fireworks display when a 'certain delinquents' hand slipped and he launched fireworks toward the detention room.
I heard the sound of the 'whatever it was'coming at as so instinctevly(I was an active paintballer) I shouted "DUCK!".Briana got the message and dived out of the way as the wall exploded and the sink exploded letting out a burst of water.
"This ends NOW!!"screamed Mrs.Echinade lunging at us her talons out.I was preety sure we were about to become coleslaw when there was another explosion,a water force feid and then everything went black.

End of chapter 2.
Note to co-writer:Sorry for cutting it short but I thought it would be dramatic to end here. Laughing

Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life ch.2   Our Crazy Life ch.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm

okay so whos posting chapter tqo and where gonna have like 20 something chapters we cant make them all diffrent topics
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life ch.2   Our Crazy Life ch.2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm

well work on chapter 4-6 tommorow at school and well post 4 and 5 toghether.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life ch.2   Our Crazy Life ch.2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:16 pm

ok but where is chapter 3 and whos posting it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life ch.2   Our Crazy Life ch.2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Crazy Life ch.2
Page 1 of 1