Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Our Crazy Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
minibybri

minibybri

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Far away in a land full of lockers, metal doors,and ugly uniforms there were two girls facing a problem. A test had been set in front of them which contained the most evil and impossible to remeber material in it. Miss Echidnas Algebra test. Megan, the older of the two sat struggling how to find the area of a circle.
Dang! MUST-NOT-LOOK-UP" I thought because if I did Miss Echiadna would know I was accepting defeat and she would stride up to the isle in her fake Guici shoes ( I know my shoes) and write a big fat "F" on it. "Bet she give me a detention to" I thought feeling like everyone was against me. Well not everybody my best freind Briana certnily wasnt agaisnt me. She was crazy but I couldnt help liking her. As I sat there thinking of ways to get answers to Question #3, I looked over at Briana wondering how she was doing.

Megan please, PLEASE dont look, I thought.' You know what happened last time". Just as that thought passed through my head Mary decided now was a good time to be a tattletale."Miss, Miss! Megan is looking at Brianas paper" she said in a way to cheerful voice. "REALLY !?" Realizing just how crappy Megan and my luck was right now, I guess Ill have to defend her again." Miss Ecnide she was not looking at my paper." I said feeling all brave and mighty. The feeling left as soon a as she walked up to the isle and grabbed Megans paper and put a big fat "F' on it.

Apparently making my life suck wasnt good enough for her so after giving me an "F" she walked over to Briana and told her "Will if you feel that she was not cheating you can accompany her in detionton." 'One week for both of you." and with that she turned around in her fake guichi shoes going, clakity, clack as ahe walked back to her desk. I stared at my paper miserably wondering how Briana was taking it.

"Well this si great " I thought, the day that both of us were supposed to go camping were stuck in Detention. Just wondeful. I wonder how mad my mom is going to be when she finds out shes gonna have to wait for an hour for us to get on the road to Cherokke which is a three-hour drive all by its self. With our luck we well probaly get there late and have to come back the next morning.

The bell rang and as me and Briana walked out I noticed Mary in-friont of us and I gave her my ultimate Ill-kill-you-in-your-sleep-stare. I then like the idiot that I was I procede to strangle her. I forgot my pill for one day and Im already killing people.

(End of Chapter 1 is at the bottom)

Last edited by minibybri on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

briana there are SO many spelling errors!!! And you didnt put which povs is whose or my name on the story!!! We wrote it!!! Fix it!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Nice story so far, both of you! Just fix all the grammatical errors and spelling errors and you should be good to go. You could try using this website, which is good for correcting grammar, spelling, and adding a few descriptive words from a thesaurus. http://www.spellchecker.net/grammar/

Also, I noticed that your name is Briana. Well, my name is Breanna also, except it is spelled B-R-E-A-N-N-A, and my mother changed the pronunciation to "Bre-on-a." (:
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks! We have a lot of classes toghether and are best buds and we are addicted to pj so we though why not?We could do worse.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:06 pm

there megan are u happy i fixed the spelling mistakes and thats why i skipped a line between poves thanks bre bre for the website that helped alot
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm

You're welcome! (:
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

i forgive you.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm

As I was strugling to pull her away from Mary, who she was currently trying to strangle to death. I struggled with her through the whole school until we finally got to the Detention Room. A room full of "Locals" you might say. They were tackling each other and doing some things that if I descrobe I go to jail and your won't let you read no matter how old you are. As we caotiously entered we treind to get a seat as far away as the main group as possible. Everynow and then we would get hit by spitballs or a paper plane would whoosh by our ears. Then as this day can't get worse, Mary walks in!!!!!!!!!!

End of Chapter 1 (Megan you can post Chapter 2 now)
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Awsome briana!!! but put it in the actual story or people wont get it.Ill post part 2 now.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 pm

there i put a note so that people would know
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:26 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:26 pm

post the story now
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 pm

just did.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

where
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm

in stories.duh.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:58 pm

oh is saw it
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 pm

uhh.See you tommorow.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:17 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Crazy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Crazy Life   Our Crazy Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Crazy Life
Page 1 of 1