Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Crazy forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Crazy forest Empty
PostSubject: Crazy forest   Crazy forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 pm

I walked around the forest, ducking behind trees as I went. I grabbed some branches and leaves and built myself a litttle hut. I placed some leaves in bundles on the floor and soon I was dozing off. It wasnt long before I was snoring, I couldnt help it, I was very comfortable, and I had my dagger in my hand so I felt safe. I didnt have a very good dream, but I still stayed sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Crazy forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy forest   Crazy forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 pm

It had become one of those lazy days. Lykos was busy in the infirmary, and Helena was left with nothing interesting to do. The blond decided after a long morning of lazing around her bed, to go out to the forest and draw some of the wildlife. Her therapist had decidedly told her to draw less depressing things, as it might help her FEEL less depressed. So far all she had was pictures of Lykos. It was getting a little stalkerish in her opinion. Birds might even out her sketchbook.

Wandering through the forest, with her bag over her shoulder, she would settle into a tree to draw a squirrel cleaning his face. But mid-drawing, she could have sworn she heard snoring. Climbing down, she began to search for the sound. It didn't take her long to find the little hut. Leaning down to peek in, she raised a brow. "Hey... kid... aren't you a little young to be wandering the forest alone?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Crazy forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy forest   Crazy forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 pm

I was sleeping soundly when I heard a voice. I slowly opend my eye and saw it was just a girl who seeme to be confused? I opend both eyes and yawned, rubbing them then sitting up. "Hi, could you repeat what you said please? I was sleeping and didnt hear exactly what you said." I said as I put my dagger away. I stood up, streched, then looked around to see how long I slept, it wasnt that long but at;east I got some. I ran my hand through my hair and yawned again. I looked at the girl to make sure she wasnt going to hurt me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy forest   Crazy forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy forest
Page 1 of 1