Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Soft Tune of the Past

Go down 
+2
Banana
Michiru Kaioh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

The Soft Tune of the Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 pm

I took no notice to the new kids. I kept on playing the same tune over and over again. My concentration was unbreakable. Finally i finished.-Connor
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

I looked at the boy who just finished playing and said to him, "Care to be a little bit sociable now?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:21 pm

I look at him. "Ever heard of Airplanes by B.O.B?" I ask him. I knew the song and I liked it. I also had a Apollo friend and to get her talking when she was silent all I had to do was start talking about a song she liked.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Derek spaced out again. "Uh.Hello people." he smiled. But even he couldn't hide the fact that there was finally a crowd he didn't scare or something. But even though he was here longer, he didn't participate in any conversation. He was indeed anti climaticaly inclined.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

I looked around and said, "Something is blowing on the sea." I could feel something about to happen but nobody else would know what my cryptic message meant. Only Haruka would know what I was talking about when I said something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soft Tune of the Past
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2