Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} Empty
PostSubject: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} Ellen_10
        Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

It had been a few weeks after Skye and Jared's split. Skye took it hard, but she wouldn't let anyone know or see that. Currently, Skye was sitting in a dumpster. It was more like sprawled inside a dumpster, but whatever. In her hand she held a half-empty bottle of rum. It was a vile drink, but Skye didn't care anymore. It wasn't like her to drink either, but she needed something to get her mind off of things. Maybe this wasn't the best way to do it, but what can you do?

Skye had spent the night walkin the streets of New York City drunk. Her blurred vision and cloudy mind was beginning to help her. At a moment, she had considered going to a club or something. Maybe she would meet a guy that would get her mind off Jared. But right now, she wasn't bothering, and sat in the dumpster alone.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40269741

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Jared Frost.

Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} 2cdk7wj

So I've done some things I'm not proud of the last couple hours, and right now I was wandering through the streets of New York. I think I kissed a guy a minute or two ago. Or a couple days ago. I can't remember.

I crawled into my usual dumpster and felt a warm body against mine. I assumed it was Joe, he shared my dumpster. I tried to get out a sensible and intelligent response, telling him to please position himself so I can get comfortable. But it came out like this.

"Mmmmnnnfffff... Joe move overrr... I need sleepppyyytimesss..." I slurred before collapsing in the dumpster, half on Joe, half off.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye raised an eyebrow. "Well damn. I knew I looked like a guy, but I didn't think that much," she muttered. Skye being drunk wasn't' going to help things. She hadn't a clue who was next to her, but she didn't care. Her blurred vision tried to focus on the boy, but it wasn't working. Finally she gave up.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Jared Frost.

"J-Joe? You're a girl? Oh... Oh. Wanna make out?" I asked, my eyes blurry.

I had no idea that Joe was a girl. Granted there was signs... he used to read magazines with shirtless guys. Also... he seemed to have extended man-boobs... huh. Never knew. I collapsed back into the trash, my face burying into a cup of coke. Unnghhhh...
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye laid back in the trash. "As long as you're not diseased or anything, sure," she said, laughing at the end. She didn't even care who this guy was, being too drunk. Love was a twisted thing, something she didn't want to get involved in anymore. It only tore your heart out in the end.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Jared Frost.

"K," I said and tried to kiss her but my lips met a banana peel. Yeah. I think I'm just gonna sleep for a while.

I closed my eyes and started to think about the voice I heard come from Joe. That didn't sound like Joe. Huh... you know who it sounded like? It sounded like Skye... heheh... Wait.

"ZOMG!!" I yelled and almost jumped into the air, landing on the other side of the dumpster, away from Skye. "YOU'RE SKYE!!" I bellowed.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye tried to adjust her eyes again, but couldn't. She felt drowsy. "Oh that's my name? Cool. It sounds like a spirit name or something," she muttered. She didn't know why this boy was acting as if she were famous or well-known. Obviously she wasn't. Skye tried to pin the origin of the name, but her mind wasn't working.

After a moment of thinking, her eyes widened. "J-Jared?" she managed to stammer. She scowled, and turned to face the wall of the dumpster, getting her eyes away from Jared. She didn't want to move, as she was way too lazy, but she wanted to get away from Jared.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:16 am

Jared Frost.

"Uh DUHHHHHH" I remarked, condescendingly. "Who else do you think has the straight forward pickup line, hey, wanna make out? Besides me?" I asked, vaulting over the side of the dumpster, brought down from my high by reality.

I dusted myself off before looking back at... the beautiful face of Skye...
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:28 am

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye gave a drunk smile at him. "Cheers!" Skye lifted the bottle of rum to her lips and took a swig of the drink. She laid back in the garbage, not caring anymore about anything. "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, his name is my name too! Whenever we go out, the people always shout there goes John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! Na na na na na na na!" she sang loudly. Belting the song was definitely funny for her drunk mind. She began to laugh, a real smile finally starting to come on her face.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Jared Frost.

"Oh... Oh this feels comforting. My ex, Cabin Leader of the Poseidon Cabin is a drunk. Heheheheheh... Oh man," I snickered to myself, leaning against the wall.

I was undoubtedly going insane, but I liked it in a way. You gotta be insane to cope with fighting monsters, crazy girlfriends, and being a demigod. You gotta be insane. At least that's what I keep telling myself.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

"I'm only drunk for tonight, so don't get used to it," she said. She scowled as shook the bottle of rum. It was empty. "Ugh..." she muttered. Skye tossed the bottle off to the side and laughed. She crawled over to the opening of the dumpster, seeing Jared leaning against a wall. She laughed again, putting her chin on the edge of the dumpster. She peered out at her surroundings, finally taking them in for the first time.

"Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train, goin' anywhere..." she began to sing, but was overcome with drunk laughter as she fell back in the trash heap. Skye reached for her bag and pulled out another bottle of cheap rum. She opened the top, preparing to drink away the past once again. Erasing memories she wanted to forget.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Jared Frost.

"Peculiar, Cabin Leader's can't handle alcohol. I'll note that for the Aphrodite Cabin Leader," I murmured to myself.

Now... I'm going to leave. Making sure that Skye didn't see me while she was in a fit of laughter... I started to slow... but surely inch away from that drunk psychopath. Well I shouldn't be talking, I'm insane.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye peeked out of the dumpster once more. She saw Jared sneaking away. "Going to a strip club or something, Jared?" she asked him jokingly, laughing. "Have fun with the prostitutes! But watch out, some have those weird diseases!" she yelled to him, cracking up some more and falling into the garbage. Skye wasn't very good with drinking, she almost always made a fool of herself.

The maniac somehow managed to grab her bag and hop out of the dumpster. She sat on the ground, her back leaning against the wall. She decided she would sing some more songs. She started to sing "El Scorcho" by Weezer obnoxiously loud. She found her echoing voice humorous.

Now she was sure that would attract some guys who were just itching to take advantage of a drunk girl like her who had lost all judgement at rum bottle number 2 out of 3.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Jared Frost.

"I-" I tried to get out what I wanted to say, but I could see some obnoxiously laughing thugs somewhere off in the alley.

Yeah as much as I hated Skye, I did not wish them upon her. I cursed to myself before hurrying to her. I hoisted her to her feet before grabbing her wrist and looking for the nearest way out.

"Follow me," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

"Are we off to see the wizard?" she asked, giggling again. She followed Jared to wherever he was taking her. But not before she saw a couple of thugs hanging around. They passed them, but Skye's better judgement made her not turn around, even though she heard footsteps. Skye tried to make her drunk legs move as fast as they could carry her, but apparently it wasn't fast enough.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}   Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying To Wash Away the Past {SAM}
Page 1 of 1