Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Soft Tune of the Past

Go down 
+2
Banana
Michiru Kaioh
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

The Soft Tune of the Past Empty
PostSubject: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 am

I was wandering aroun camp when I felt the urge to go play some violin. I did love my music so I took my violin to the amphitheater and went onto the stage. I took my violin out of its case and began playing it serenely as I always did. It was as if my motions were as fluid as the ocean's waves that my father controlled.

Last edited by Michiru Kaioh on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:07 am

Derek was already in the Ampitheater. For the first time since 3 years, he held a guitar, strumming it slightly. What song would he sing? Nothing seems appropriate for the moment. "Welcome to my life."he sang lightly, perfect tune but nearly inaudible. As the sound of a violin sounded, he stopped and listened to the soft melody.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:13 am

I had just finished my sword fighting lessons and was bored, i decided to wander around camp for a while to find something to do, i walked past the Basketball and Volley ball courts, i didn't feel like playing sports today so i continued onto the Arts & Crafts area, i was never good at that so i just continued to walk until i saw the Amphitheater, I decided to go in and enjoy some music played by the campers so i went in. There was someone strumming a guitar but stopped as the sound of a violin sounded. I sat down on the floor at the side of the Amphitheater, enjoying the violin playing.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:19 am

I continued playing my violin thinking about my past in Japan and all of the the things that Haruka and I had been through. I then finished the song and looked out towards the audience and saw two boys sitting there who must have been listening to me. I looked to them and said, "Hello, boys. Thank you for watching me. My name is Kaioh Michiru. Though most people just call me Michiru." Sure Haruka called her Michi but that was just something that she allowed Haru to call her. She smiled softly to them waiting to hear them introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 am

"Derek of Apollo. How'd you know how to play? That was good."he complimented. And she wasn't an Apollo camper, that means she had potential. Derek smiled to her, putting down his blue guitar. The sun shown above them, shining down his pale skin. His soft blue eyes were gentle yet pained. "Where'd you learn it?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:30 am

I was enjoying the music until the girl who was playing the violin stopped and said "Hello, boys. Thank you for watching me. My name is Kaioh Michiru. Though most people just call me Michiru." The other person who was playing the guitar before the violin had started said, "Derek of Apollo. How'd you know how to play? That was good." Derek put down his blue guitar as the sun shone above the three of us, I blocked my eyes from the sunlight and said, "Ken Hayes from the Khione Cabin, nice to meet you Michiru and Derek. That was nice violin playing just now."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:35 am

I smiled and said, "Thank you Derek and Ken. I learned how to play a long time ago when I was living in Japan. That was a while before I found out I was a daughter of Poseidon."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 am

"Poseidon? As in Kenneth's sister?"he asked her. Kenneth, or Ken was the person he helped to get to camp with. He hoped that the group he's now talking won't leave him. And the thought made him slightly frown. Everyone did leave him whenever he's around. They just do. Realizing he's getting side tracked, he placed back his smile and nodded a little.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 am

Michiru smiled and said, "Thank you Derek and Ken. I learned how to play a long time ago when I was living in Japan. That was a while before I found out I was a daughter of Poseidon." Before i could respond, Derek said, "Poseidon? As in Kenneth's sister?" I didn't know who Kenneth was as Michiru was the first child of the big three that i had seen but since Derek said asked Michiru if she was Kenneth's sister i guessed he was another child of Poseidon. "Interesting, your the first demigod that I've met who is from Japan."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 am

I smiled and said, "My very dear friend is somewhere around here. Her name's Haruka, daughter of Boreas. We came here together and we've just been here ever since about a month ago."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am

I walked into the amphitheater quietly. I started to play the tune of home sweet home by the Motley Crue. It was a personal favorite I started to mumble the words. Half singing half mumbling.-Connor
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:09 am

I heard somebody else start playing and turned to him beginning to watch him. There certainly seemed to be a lot of guys here. It's not that I was nervous, the gods knew I could protect myself, but I started to wonder if there were any females here other than Haruka and myself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:01 pm

I entered the ampitheatre full of curiousity.I had heard someone playing so I had decided to check it out.To my surprise there were about three boys and one other girl.Just great.I started walking towards them.I was currently scouting for something to do and socializing seemed like the best option.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 pm

I smiled at the girl who had just entered the area and said, "Hello, I don't believe we've met before. My name is Michiru. I'm a daughter of Poseidon."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 pm

I walk in and look around. "Wow there are alot of people here." Came the frist thing out of my mouth. There was no place to hide now. I already made my being here noticeable. I go to inturduce myself. "Kari Pure Daughter of Nyx." I smile my most winning smile. I notice how many guys there were; 3boys 2 girls.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:07 pm

"Hi.Im Minerva though everybody calls me Mini."I said to Michiru.I looked around the arena and noticed another girl walk in.Atleast there was now an equal number of boys and girls.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:11 pm

I nodded at Michiru saying her best friend Haruka was also in camp and was a daughter of Boreas, just then, another boy entered and started singing a song softly, i turned around and enjoyed the music, after a short while, another girl that looked around 14 entered and started walking towards us, Michiru smiled at the girl who entered and said, "Hello, I don't believe we've met before. My name is Michiru. I'm a daughter of Poseidon." "Hi. I'm Minerva though everybody calls me Mini." The newer girl said, soon after she spoke i heard a female voice say, "Wow there are a lot of people here." Then there was a small pause and the voice continued, "Kari Pure Daughter of Nyx." I looked at the daughter of Nyx and say that she was around my age maybe a year or two older, smiling a winning smile. I smiled and said, "Ken Hayes, Son of Khione, Nice to meet all of you."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 pm

I smiled and said, "Nice to meet you both. Since you both weren't here earlier I'll tell you the same thing I told these three boys. I'm from Japan and it was only recently that I found out about my identity as a daughter of Poseidon. Up until then I was still doing many things trying to save Japan from destruction but I never knew why I had the abilities I did."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 pm

"Thats cool."I said sitting down.Aloy of people were poping up.I took out my dager and started twirling it absentmindedly.I didnt really have much to do today.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:18 pm

"Wow I'm from Greece and I came to the U.S. when I was 5." I couldn't comprehend(spelling) all she said. I start to twiddle with my black hair with the flame design tips. "till I came here all I did was paint my whole outside of my house black." I laugh at the memory.

Last edited by *~MoonHalo~* on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 pm

"I just ran around New Orleans killing monsyers."I said switching my dager from one hand to another.There were a lot of people I hadnt met here.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 pm

"That's pretty cool." I said. I then said, "Hmm, are we allowed off campus if we're not on a quest?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:44 pm

I shruged."I dont know."I said.I had been of campus before but it was always a safe distance away from the border.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:49 pm

"I don't know either. I know plenty of people who have though." I tell her. I wasn't one of the people I always stayed and never really had a reason to leave. "Leaving isn't my thing though."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:57 pm

"Well, could we just go on a sort of adventure? I'm always up for something new and exciting. We'd come back here when we're done so it's not like we'd be leaving permanently."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soft Tune of the Past   The Soft Tune of the Past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soft Tune of the Past
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next