Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} Tumblr18
Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} Coolte21

Why am I still here? I mean, look at me, I look like something out of a book. No if people really came out of books they'd be 100 pounds and look like sticks with twings. Well, I don't look like that anymore but I did. I shouldn't wear such loose clothes like this, even I think I look like a toothpick with them on. Some reason I can't even make myself feel like I belong in my body. Six foot and a bit to lean, my face looks like this weird tree guys if they were human, or what ever I am. Maybe I shouldn't feel this bad about it, but I thought I had physically caught up to kids my age, then I come here and kids here look like grown trained athletes ready to slice heads or couple off into the bushes. Neither sounded pleasent to be honest.

Another quite place, the bonfire, in the morning. Yeah, it was pretty early in the morning and I haven't gotten tired of the birds yet, only because there aren't many birds in this dreaded camp. I'm about 90% sure any birds that get in here are used for target practice. I guess it is quite now that I think about it. I slip my icy hands into my pockets, groping around until I pull out a slender case. I open the container and pull out an insurment smiling at the dark cherry wood and silver edging that reflected the earliest rays. Might as well play the sun up this morning. Placing the wood to my lips I start a melody, sassy and bright because that is the best way to decribe the morning sun. Closing my eyes I really get lost in the old song a smile curling my lips and changing my tune.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} Tumblr_m75u48Xck81ryxpowo1_500
Madeleine Adrienne Danielle Moreaux
Daughter of Aletheia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madeleine wonders through camp, in a daze. She just felt lost, and well alone. Since she'd gotten here, she hadn't found anyone to talk to. Well that's not true theres Rome, but he's a different story. She means someone to talk to as in a friend, someone to trust. Was it really that hard to find someone? Appearntly it is, or else she would have found someone by now. Biting her lip, Maddie countines to walk. Honestly she's distracted and she's not paying attention to where she's going.

Just then Maddie blinks and snaps out of her little daze. Looking around she doesn't really recognize where she is. Though it looks like a battlefield. Hopefully it's just like a field. A battlefield would be sort of sad and creepy. Just then the sound of beautiful music feels here ears.

Maddie looks around trying to locate the source of the sound. She figures out the direction from which it's coming, and starts walking towards it. Smiling she walks until she sees the boy. She then stops in her place, and listens to him play. He was really good. When he finishes she smiles and walks towards him. "That was really good. You have some real talent"she says in a soft tone, her french accent showing.

Just then Madeleine steps on a stick and slides forward into the boy. She crashes to the ground and blinks. She looks over at the boy and blushes. Oops that's a bit embarrashing. Slowly she sits up and untangles herself. She then starts to check over her body, to make sure she's not bleeding. If she was well, that would be very bad. When she determines that she's not Maddie turns to the boy.

"I'm sorry. I'm really clumsy. Are you okay?"she says to him. Her tone was of concern. She felt terrible, she'd knocked him over. Not to mention she feels pretty embarrashed. She's just so clumsy. She looks at the boy and gently bites her lip. He's really attactive. Great just her luck. "I'm Madeleine, but you can call me Maddie or Mads. What's your name?"she says to the boy.

Last edited by ML on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:05 pm

'That was really good, you have real talent.' Holy crap, there's someone here. I couldn't help but jump just a bit at the sound of someone close by. Good gods James get a hold of yourself. Looking up I seen the owner of the voice. A girl, I could've already guessed by the voice, dark haired and smiling. I set the harmonica down next to my leg and nodded, quiet. "Uh thank you, i've nev-" I never finished the sentence when I was already laying in the moist grass. Very wet, cold, grass. It took about 3 seconds to realize she was laying pretty much half on half off me, another 3 for both of us to spring apart and 3 more for my brain to freak out.

I was tense, ready to jump up and defend myself, but I can't fight she didn't mean too, did she. No I don't think so, it could be a new technique. No to clumsy and awkward to be an attack. What do I do then? Apologize, no I did'nt do it. Ask for one? No that's rude. Crap. Oh.
I looked up at the stranger when she started to frant. "Uh. I'm ok I think." Good job sounding stupid, be on your guard, easy stand up, get off the ground that's a sign of weakness. I listened to my inner thoughts and pulled myself up to my feet. Now standing up I noticed she was good half foot shorter then himself. Also she's way to close like less then a foot. Heart rate jumping I took a quick step back, putting more footage between us. I most look like a freak now jumping about like this, Oh more questions, "Uh Hi Maddie, I'm Jami- James" I cleared my throat and tried a smile. "Nice accent. I mean it's interesting, French right, uh yeah." Good job your offically lame and weird.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Daughter of Aletheia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madeleine slowly stands up and brushes dirt off of her skirt. Though it really didn't do much, the ground was dirty and now her clothes are too. Great, now she has to do an extra load of laundry. Oh well. Slowly she turns again to look at the boy, James. Smiling lightly she listens to him introduce himself. He seemed a bit nervous, well he's not the only one. She's also feeling nervous.

"It's nice to meet you James"she says to him, with a small smile. He looks as if he's afraid, so she's trying to look nice. But he's not afraid of her, is he? She didn't think it was possible for anyone to really be afraid of her. She doesn't pose any great threat, she's not a good fighter or mean or anything. Oh well, he's probually just afraid of something else.

"Yeah it's french"Maddie says softly. She then tilts her head to the side, and studies him. He was acting a bit strange. But of course in his mind, she could be the strange one. "It's really nice to meet you James"she says to him, trying to be nice. She still feels terrible, about knocking him over. Not to mention she's still embarrashed.

"So, whos your godly parent? Mines Aletheia goddess of truth"she says softly. Yeah her moms not a major goddess or anything, but Maddie doesn't care about that. In her mind her moms really cool. Goddess of truth? It's just so cool. Though it has caused Maddie to build a hatred for lying, infact she can't lie. She just can't.

Maddie blinks and looks over at James once more. She then looks around and notices a log. The way it was placed, it looked like its intended to be a seat. She slowly sits down on the log and looks up at him. "You can sit down if you'd like" she says to him. Maddie then looks around slowly. Maybe she'd finally found a friend, but she couldn't be sure. She hopes she has, she really needs one.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Nodding softly the young man edged back on his heels. He didn't want to come off brash or mean dispite his unease around people so he tried to continue the conversation. "Yes, nice to meet you too, Madeleine." James stepped towards her with a defensive step. Still prepared to fight if he had too, although he highly doubted it at this point.

"How cool, I was born in France, Lyon actually." Jamie admitted quitely before biting across his lip. Snorting under his breath he raised an eyebrow before replying. "It's nice to meet you too, again." It wasn't to much to repeat one's self. She may be nervous also, but he wouldn't see why not. Is she new too? He hadn't really concidered that he's not the only new one here, weather she was or not, but still how stupid for that not to occur quicker. Goddess of truth, that could mean she wouldn't lie. Hopefully. "My mom is Aura, goddess of morning."

Stuffing his hands into his pocket he took her word and sat down on the log next to his harmonica. Careful not to knock it off he picked it up and held the fine wood in his lap. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Maddie smiles as she looks at James. He seems to be a very nice person, but maybe just a bit shy? She's not sure. He seems nervous and on edge. It's like he's expecting her to attack him. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you"she says softly. She's hope to ease some of the tension. But that might have made it worse. Hopefully it makes it easier. She doesn't want him to be afraid of her.

"Really? That's amazing. I'm from Paris"she says to him. She couldn't believe it. He's from France, that's just amazing. She hadn't met another demigod from France before. She'd figured it would be rare. Considering the gods headquarters are in America. That would mean most of the demigods are American right? Well a few of them most not be. Though most of them are probually American.

She blushes when she realizes she said nice to meet you twice. She mentally facepalms, and bites her lip. Gods Madeleine, you sound so stupid. Maybe she's more nervous than she thought. Normally she doesn't repeat herself. "I've been here around three years. How about you?"she says to James. Maddie then leans back a bit, a grin across her face. She's pretty confident that she just found a friend.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Jamie held eye contact when she said that, she looked honest, rightfully so. He didn't reply however other then a dip of the head to indicate he trusted her. Relaxing more the teenager ceased his fidgiting with the wood. It wasn't like he wanted to automatically asume the worst in people, it's just a lot of people showed their worst to him. Truthfully that mixed with his very sudden change of life it would be very expected for him to act like this.

Focusing on the unlit fire in front of them. "Well .. I was born there, but I've been in America since I was a baby so I didn't get to actually uh.. grow up there." James clearified himself and biting his lower lip in a slightly awkward manor. It was regertable he always wondered if he would have a better life in France, it was hard to know. Honestly the world must have a big grugde against the mornings for him to get such a odd pick of life. His fingers touched his cheek, dipping across his sharp bones.

From the corner of his eyes James could see her turn shades and looked over curiously. She looked embarressed, then caused Jamie himself to worry a bit. She seems really nice, now she's uncomfortable around him what if she just leaves and he never meets another nice person, oh she's talking again. A unvonlentary sigh of releif slips past his teeth and his lips jerk up into a brief smile. "Oh uhm, I've been here about two weeks. It's still very new to me and I haven't met very many people. I can't say I'm eager to dwell around Ares cabin though." Much too blue eyes flickered back to see Maddie's smile and he couldn't help but smile a little too.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 pm

PRANK ALERT Ω PRANK ALERT Ω PRANK ALERT
Faith was having a very relaxing day. The Midnight Bonfire was crackling away, and she was sitting near enough to the flames to feel the heat on her face, though not hot enough to burn her.
Her hair was hanging down around her face, and no one saw the smile that lit up her features as through the locks she spotted two people sitting down across from her. Standing, she stretched her leather clad arms, walking back to where she'd hid her bucket earlier. Every self respecting Hermes Child had a bucket on this day of the year, obviously.
The tree did a good job hiding the bucket, and then, once she had a firm grasp on the handle, she hefted the weight and circled back around, coming into the large clearing from the other side.
Faith couldn't hide her smile anymore, and giggled incredibly softly as she drew closer.
Soon the brunette was right behind them, and she scarcely dared to breath as she pulled her arms back and...
The ice cold water which had been cooled all day in a freezer and been left as far from the heat of the fire as possible flew out of the bucket, sailing towards the couple and dousing them.
Finally Faith let out a hoot of laughter, clapping her hands.
'HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY DUDES,' she shouted, turning on her heel and racing away, leaving nothing but a black plastic bucket in the grass.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}   Let's Play a Little Tune {ML} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Play a Little Tune {ML}
Page 1 of 1