Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How To Anger A Water Nymph

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:19 pm

"Why would I want to do that? " I cauht my face slowly inching towards hers. "I'll kill you should they try anything. You aren't in a position to fight."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

I made my eyes go wide. I made my body shiver slightly. "Oh pleae don't" I said mking my voice quiver. I reisted the urge to smile. Thank you drama club! I thought. I wasn't scared.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:25 pm

I could see through the facade easily. Nobody frightens so quickly. "Give me two reasons I shouldn't decapitate you right here?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:27 pm

"One: You have no place to put my murdered body and I know the perfect spot. Two: I'd just come back and haunt you." I said my voice still quivering.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 pm

"Three, Nobody wants to die." I stood up and pulled her to her feet. "Now leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 pm

"Hold on. Let me get the spiders away. Guys you can go." I said wavig off the spiders.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 pm

"Whatever. " I turned and began walking away. This day needed to end.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm

I whistled. Jake, my 'dog' cam into view. "Good boy." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:05 pm

"If you ever need to chill. come and find me." I began walking away. day needed to end
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:45 am

~Hunter, Superchick is awesome!~
I was over with the water nymphs that helped me. I was thanking them for there help, and trying to pick up a date. No such luck. I saw the boy, Marcus I think I over heard, walking away. "Hey! If you ever want to fight, you know were I live." I wink at him. There was still a bit of Ichor on my arm, but a lot of it had washed away in the creek. "I don't believe we had a proper introduction. My name is Thais. I realize that's a girls name. My mom thought I was a girl. Like every pregnant nymph."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:52 pm

|Violet|
She looked around her again. All of the people around her seemed to be saying their goodbyes after recovering from their spat. She still felt terrible. How could she not know her own brother? She bet that he felt worse than her, at the minute. She sighed, before going back under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Anger A Water Nymph
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3