Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How To Anger A Water Nymph

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

I rolled out of the way of the first two but the third grazed my arm. I threw one of my magic Chakrahms at the nymph. It locked on easily. A fourth arrow knocked me on my back but shattered against my breastplate. How lucky.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:25 pm

The charkamh hit me in the arm and started binding me. I start pulling on the wire. "Cori! do something!" A few female water nymphs came and started helping me get free. even with help it wasn't easy. And since he had one more weapon, I was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 pm

|Violet|
"Why did you push me out of the way?" Violet complained. She knew she should have been greatful, because she would probrably be dead if he had not, but still, she wanted to fight her own battles. Even if they weren't her battles in the first place. As soon as she saw the arrows on the ground, she shut up. Things were going to get nasty.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 pm

I stood over the Nmph now. I couldn't kill it. I caught th chakrahm as it fly by and relatched it to my waist. "Sorry. My mood gets the better of me sometimes"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm

I sighed. "Can we all be friends now?" I asked sitting down yoga style again.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 pm

I looked at he girl and almost laughed."No. Not a chance in Hades." I resheathed my sword and took back my position by the creek.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:38 pm

"Hmm to bad." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:39 pm

|Violet|
I backed away from the nymph and the boy, completely ignored. Oh well, nothing had changed then. I shook my head, walking back to the random tree I was sat under before, and sat back down again, humming a random song under my breath, one my indian friend from home taught me.
"Tin tin tak e dhin..."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:42 pm

"Violet. Do you know who I am?" This would probably be the fifty-third person to not realize I exhisted. Not that I wasn't used to it now.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:45 pm

I sat there my eyes closed. I hummed a few bon jovi songs.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 pm

|Violet|
"Should I? I mean, don't be offended or anything, but I don't notice people... I'm not exactly a social butterfly." She apologized quietly, patting the ground next to her, offering him a place to sit down. "But I would listen if you told me."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:48 pm

I jumped up into a tree and swung around.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 pm

"I'm.... Your brother." I turned away from the group and let the water wash over my hand once again. This day officially sucked.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:53 pm

I leaned against the trunk and sat on a branch. I hummed superchick songs,
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Now Violet felt really bad. She couldn't even recognise her own brother? What a foolish girl she had been. Of course, looking back, she did know him from around the camp, and in the cabin. Feeling sorry for him, she walked over, kneeling down next to him. "Sorry I didn't recognise, you, bro. I mean, I do now, I just didn't... then."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:05 pm

"Whatever." I shrugged myself off and walked away from her. Nobody knew who I was. Not even family.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Soming sparked in me. "Oh my gods, your my friends brother,your name's Marcus! " I said nearly falling out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 pm

"Maybe. Not like I care. Nor does it matter." I continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:32 pm

"Oh yes it does." I said. "That means you have my friend your sister Ali's protection. Ali doesn't let any one mess with her sibling." I ran down the tree and up to him.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 pm

In one swift move I was on top of her. Pressing her to the ground. Sword, unsheathed at her throat. "Stop. Following. Me."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:52 pm

I was on the ground sword to throat. "Get off before I call on some black widow spiders." I hissed. I curled my fists and glared. I felt useless and hated it. "I said get off!"
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm

"You think i'm afraid of your petty threats? You wouldn't dare kill another camper. Oh but I would." My face was inches from hers. And for a moment. I pondered. but then pushed th idea far from my mind.

Last edited by Kite on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:09 pm

I gave him an evil grin. "Who said any thing about me killing you? I wouldn't lay a hand on you. But my pet might." I said. "Now unless you want me to do some damage myself, i suggest you get off of me right NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

I pressed the sword into her throat, almost enough to cut. The cool metal woud be welcomed. "Let's see who wins then."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:16 pm

I kept grinning. I closed my eyes imagining the brown recluces and black windows. I saw a spider. "You might just want to turn around." I said in a sing song voice. My little army was behind us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Anger A Water Nymph
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next