Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How To Anger A Water Nymph

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

How To Anger A Water Nymph Empty
PostSubject: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Marcus bowed at the creek. He had never been so far into the forest, and it's majesty had overcome him. It was truly beautiful. He let the cool water rush over his hand. This place was tranquil. Quiet and peaceful. He pulled a rock from he earth and skipped it across the water. Four bounds and it sunk. Kinda like...well...a rock.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 pm

"OW! That Freaking hurts!" I come out of the water. "Hey! What the Hades do you think you were doing!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:18 pm

"Hey what's ....up?" I said my voice trailing into a question.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"What's up is this guy's trowing rocks at me!" I was pretty ticked right now. Now the next comment is 'You're a guy?!?'. It seemed like since the majority of nymphs were female, that meant there couldn't be a male nymph. What was with that?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 pm

"I'm sure he didn't mean it dude. He's probably new." I said trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:27 pm

My hand curled into a fist. Another person refusing to notice me after two years. I spun and froze. It was a girl. I almost assaulted a girl. What is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm

|Violet|
Violet sang quietly to herself as she walked along the edge of the creek, looking down on the steep drop below. One wrong movement... One wrong movement and she would be splat on the ground. She studied her surroundings, noting an argument going on a few metres away. Stay away. Her concience tried to warn her to not get involved, but, like the creek's edge, she couldn't stay away.
"What's going on here?" She asked quietly, no louder than a pin dropping.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm

"Oh nothing just a minor spat." I said cheerfuly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:34 pm

I realized she called me dude. Seems like not everyone's a complete idiot. "Are you new? If so, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:35 pm

I dropped to my knee's. My anger had overwhelmed me in that one instance. After a second passed I stood once more, grabbed a rock and chucked it at the Nymph before I began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 pm

|Violet|
"Seems like more than a minor spat to me..." she looked up at the two people arguing, unable to decide who was winning. "So what's your name?" She asked the cheery girl who had spoken to her earlier. She seemed nice enough.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm

I sat down in a yoga pose. I closed my eyes and breathed in ad out. in and out. "Hey dude! You might want to be careful. The Wild is well wild and always gets revenge." I shouted. I looked at the girl. "Names Corie daughter of Pan, you?"
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 pm

"I can take anything it has to throw at me. Nymphs shouldn't have the privelidge of the wild." I unsheathed my sword. Something had to die. NOW.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:45 pm

I got up and ran at him. "I was talking about me." I snarled. "As for the nymphs they have more of a privaligge than you!!!"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Him throwing a rock at me was the last straw. I got out of the creek, picked and picked up my bow, only to find he had his sword. "Nymphs may not have the privileges of the wild, but water nymphs have a lot of power of water." If only this was a spring. Then I could desinate. but since it wasn't, bluffing would have to do.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"I'm tiered of every one downing on the Wild all the time!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:54 pm

|Violet|
"The name's Violet. I'm a daughter of Athena." She muttered to Corie, who was currently rushing towards the fighting people. Having a feeling that she wouldn't get a reply, she walked away, sitting under a near-by tree. She didn't want to get into another fight. They never seemed to end well.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:55 pm

"Then show me this so called power!" I was a son of Athena. I knew when to call a bluff. If she had power it would have been demonstrated by now.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh gods! now what? hopefully Cori would back me up on this. I notch an arrow, and take a step back into the creek. "You want to go tough guy?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:58 pm

"Fine!" I said. I closed my eyes. Bees, killer bees, deadly wasps. I thought soon I heard the buzzing. I opened my eyes quickly. "Get him!" I shouted pointing at the sword handling boy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:00 pm

|Violet|
She couldn't stand it any longer.She just had to get involved with this fight. Violet walked over to the boy who was stood on dry land (and not a water-nymph) before asking him if he needed any help
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:03 pm

"Violet, move so you won't get stung! I don't want you to get hurt!" I shouted my voice full of worry and horror.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 pm

I dropped my sword and tackled the girl who approached me. Don't ask me why I did. I doubt I even knew at the time. Once I was sure she was out of the way, I rolled off of her and armed myself with my magical Chakrahms. "PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DEATH!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

"Stop!" I shouted. The insects stopped. "Leave them alone." I muttered. The insect moved away and left. "You can get up now." I chuckled. "I wasn't going to let them hurt you. It was an act."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:15 pm

I fired my arrow, and another arrow, and another. I was going to weigh him down with arrows, or he'll bleed to death. Since my bow was a long bow, I got a lot of power. the arrows were probably going three, four inches deep, if not completely penetrating him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Anger A Water Nymph   How To Anger A Water Nymph I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Anger A Water Nymph
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: