Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starburst

Starburst

Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)   Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Nymph
Name:
Donella
Years at Camp: 20
Brief History: Donella is the daughter of a saytr and a nymph. She lives close to her twin sister who also lives in an oak tree. Her father was killed by a monster on an important mission to save a group of four demi-gods. The demi-gods were safe, but Donella was devastated. Donella now holds a dislike for the four demi-gods.
Dwelling: An oak tree
Physical appearance: Donella has light curly brown hair and large brown eyes. Her skin is tinted lightly with green. She wears a dress with brown and red leaves with pink and red roses entwined with it. She is a little heavier than her twin at 143 pounds, but the weight difference isn't that noticeable.
Personality: Donella is flirty and sweet. She is always laughing and dancing around. She loves too sing and all the animals love her. She has a fiery personality and when she is angry her eyes seems to blaze. Sometimes she becomes depressed and morose on the days when she thinks of her father's death. Then she thinks of the demi-gods that caused it and she grows angry, and retreats back to her tree to sulk. On her bad days or when someone messes with the forest she becomes angry all the time mumbling to herself and the only on who can calm her down is Vidia, her twin.
Talents: Singing, dancing, and attracting animals when she calls.
Weapons: A knife tied to her calf with a vine at all times.
Other:

Last edited by Starburst on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)   Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Donella's great - but maybe just a few more flaws personality-wise?
Back to top Go down
Starburst

Starburst

PostSubject: Re: Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)   Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Okay sure and could you look at my charrie from a few days ago?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)   Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Will do. Sorry for not checking it earlier!
Back to top Go down
Starburst

Starburst

PostSubject: Re: Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)   Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

No problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)   Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Thanks for editing! Donella is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)   Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starburst nymph charrie! (Complete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: