Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone in this world.(p.3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Alone in this world.(p.3) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in this world.(p.3)   Alone in this world.(p.3) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

by Meganpurple65
Before I go any farther telling you this tale of how bad my life sucks I think I should explain why it is. I was fourteen, young, happy when I was recruited into the titan army. If you haven’t noticed I’m a demigod. Yeah wonderful. It’s a joy to be almost killed by monsters every five minutes. And No I am not friends with Percy Jackson. I was actually supposed to kill him but never mind that. Back to the point, I’m a demigod daughter of Hermes. And this is the story of how my life ended up being so lonely and assassin filled.
Two years ago-
I walked forward being as quiet as possible. I was in a big room which was full of deadly objects ranging from a bazooka to an old style battle axe. I eyed the object I was supposed to take. It was two keys both that had the same aura their owner had. The aura of death. I looked around watching for a shadow or any sign of movement. If I was caught I was dead. I quickly ran forward and grabbed the keys, shoving both in my small magical keep safe bag. As soon as it was secure I ran out of the room heading for the exit. I wasn’t gonna stick around and wait for Hades. I found the exit and ran for it knowing if I took to long they would notice the powerful aura keep safe bag or not.
‘Too late.’ I thought as I was tackled by something the size of a hummer. It was a hellhound and a mean one too. He had two bright red eyes and big pointy teeth. I turned him to dust in seconds with a swing of my sword. I stood up and ran for the exit. My mission would not be compromised. I finally reached the exit jumping out into the sunlight. Behind me I heard a warning siren. The door closed and the Greek h stopped glowing. I took a deep breath and walked towards the nearest street sign. I had been traveling in the maze for a long time. I couldn’t tell exactly how long since time seemed unable to tell down there. I was relived to be out of the ground. I looked up at the street sign and saw the address. I was somewhere in L.A.I looked around and spotted a net café.
‘These things just seem to pop up when you need one.’ I thought as I entered the small café. It was full of nerdy looking people who never looked up from their computers unless an atomic bomb set off. I walked up to the counter which was being managed by some girl with like fifty tattoos and a bunch of piercings.
“Can I help you?” asked the clerk with looking at me with an ‘I don’t care let me stare off into space’ look. I wasn’t in the mood to start killing people so I just answered her.
“I want the strongest coffee you have and lots of it.” I said slapping a twenty on the counter which made a louder sound then I had expected. She jumped like five feet at the sound of the money hitting the counter. She was probably not used to sudden noises.
“Do you want Cocoa supreme or Café Cubano?” she asked, mispronouncing Cubano.
“Which ones stronger?”
“I don’t know. Ill ask Jerry. HEY JERRY!” She screamed in the direction of the kitchen.
“Yeah?”
“Which coffees the strongest?”
“I think its chocochocochip deluxe.”
“You sure?”
“Pretty sure.”
“I thought it was Cocoa supreme.”
“Nope. Its chocochocochip.”
“You sure?”
“Yes.”
“Super sure?”
I slammed my hand on the counter on the brink of loosing it. I hated when people rambled on and on. I just want my danm coffee.
“Ill have a Café Cubano. Got it?” I said through gritted teeth. I had a horrible temper when it came to every day life. Stalking out enemy, no problem. Waiting for coffee, I might kill somebody. I must have really scared them because they both scurried of to the kitchen to get the coffee. I was leaning on the counter tapping my foot when HE walked in. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans unlike his regular wardrobe which consisted of army pants and I white sleeveless tee. He walked over to an empty seat and sat there as if waiting for someone. That someone was me.
“Here’s your coffee miss.” Said the clerk holding out a big cup full of steaming coffee. She looked afraid as though she knew who I really was. She really didn’t want to know who I was. I grabbed my coffee, handed her the twenty and walked over to him. I sat down in front of him opening a Splenda packet and pouring it in.
“Long time no see Eli.” He said looking at me with his blue eyes and a smile. He looked strange with this cheery mood.
“What do you want?” I asked after tacking a quick sip of my coffee. He may be the boss but I wasn’t the respectful type.
“You know what I want. That was the whole point of your quest. And why are you alone? Where’s Felix and Jacob?” He said the old frown returning to his face. He could be scary if he wanted too.
“They’re dead. And I did accomplish the goal.” I said taking out my magical keep safe bag.
“How’d they die? You better not be joking.” He said. His fists were clenched. Felix and Jacob had been good fighters but they were expendables.
“Kindly ones got to them. And don’t tell me I should have helped them. I got the mission done. That’s all that was asked of me.” I said pushing the bag across the table to him. I didn’t need to explain my actions. He sighed and grabbed the bag.
“You did finish the mission but there are some…complications.”
“What complications? I finished my mission and I’m going back to base. Simple. Right?” I said placing one hand on the bag. He looked me straight in the eye and stood up.
“You see Eliza, you weren’t expected to survive. And since you did I’m gonna have to...” He never finished his sentence. I stood up and had my sword out pointed straight at him.
“I know how this works. You’ve made me kill the ‘Uncontrollable’ ones. And you knew I wouldn’t die either.” I said. I was pissed. I had come to trust him.
He backed away and unsheathed his own sword. Backbiter, which was made with one edge celestial bronze and the other steel.
“Maybe I did. But what are you gonna do about it? You’re a marked #1 enemy. Everyone will try to kill you. You’ve got the Olympians pissed at you and Kronos too. You’ve got nowhere to turn. Just die.” He said raising his sword. I laughed. I know I may sound crazy but I laughed. I grabbed the Keep safe bag off the table and put it away.
“Your such an A**hole Luke. I have stuff to live for. The biggest reason right now being revenge on you. I’m tacking the keys. Screw Kronos! ”I said in a prominent voice. He swung at me and I met his sword with mine. The nerds in the café had taken notice of our fight. I didn’t know what they were seeing since the mist was probably in play, but by the way they looked at Luke and me you’d think we were aliens from another planet. We broke apart and continued fighting. Whenever he swung his sword met mine and vice versa. He managed to kick my legs making me fall. When we couldn’t use our swords trickery was usually the best option. I dived out of the way as he swung at me again.
“Your going to die either way Eliza. Just accept defeat and I’ll make your death painless.” I swung at him from behind, having rolled behind him from where I had fallen. He managed blocked my attack, being the good swordsman that he was.
“You know what’s sad Luke?” He tried to stab me but I deflected his attack. The nerds were all freaking out jumping out of the way whenever we got close. We ended with our swords locked.
“What’s sad is I know you’d kill your own sister right here right now in cold blood.” I said a serious look on my face. He looked shocked for a second. That’s when I pushed him back and ran for the door. I was getting out of here. I jumped over tables and chairs spilling coffee and ruining some guy’s world of war craft high score. I tore out of there without looking back. I used my ninja speed and ran faster and farther away. I was leaving behind my old life. I jumped into a bus not knowing were it was heading, just hoping it was away from here. My life would be different from now on. I sat in one of the bus seats not caring who I was sitting next to. I put my face in my hands. ’what have I just gotten myself into?’

I guess its kind of Ironic since this was the exact same thing I did when leaving home to join the titan army. I had run out the door not looking back once. I sometimes regret the decision. Now
I know it may seem cowardly to run away but who are you to judge. I’ve killed people I won’t deny that. I’ve stabbed people in the back, stolen things, even done some black magic. I know I don’t sound like a very good person but I’m not. Don’t expect that from me. Well now you know why my life is so crappy and lonesome. I don’t know how it helps you in any way but whatever. I’ll go back to the present assassination attempt going underway. And No I haven’t met Annabeth Chase, Or Grover, or Thalia grace.Peace out.
Back to top Go down

Alone in this world.(p.3)
Page 1 of 1