Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone in this world.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Alone in this world. Empty
PostSubject: Alone in this world.   Alone in this world. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 am

[left]I sat alone watching the peole pass by carrying on with their normal lives. Nothing had ever happened to these people. How I envy them. My life is so messed up I'm afraid to even get within five feet of anybody sometimes. My life had always been lonely. Everyone who I ever loved or cared about is either dead or hates me. I know I sound like some deppresed emo but I'm not deppresed. Just lonely. A group of kids walked into the mcdonalds looking all happy and care free. They sat down in a both across from mine. There were three girls all wearing brightly colored clothes and shorts that were way above their thys. There were four boys with them and nerly all of them were looking at EVERYTHING else but the girls faces as they ranted on about gossip and unimportant stuff like that. I say nearly all of them were looking at the chongas because one of them was looking at me. He had dirty blone hair and these intense blue eyes that reminded me of the skys back at miami. He looked about my age, 16, but he was like five inches taller than my '5'4' physique. He kept looking at me wich kind of creeped me out and made me feel all self conciuos.I mean i wasnt exactly gorgeuos but I wasnt ugly either. Atleast thats what my step mom would tell me." Honey youve got hazel eyes, red hair, a preety face, and a good body. Stop your compaining. at least your not fat and ugly."she would say whenever I questioned her about how i looked. But she was dead now and a dead man tells no tale. The boy was still looking at me macking me regret wearing the sleevless black tanktop today. But when your a runaway you dont really have a choice. I started playing around with my silver ring. I always do that when im nervous. " Alex what are you looking at?" asked one of the chongas to 'creepy staring guy' apperantly named Alex. He blinked and looked away and said to the chonga " nothing Kirin.". Kirin didnt seem to believe him so she looked in the direction alex was looking at and she soon spotted me. I quickly looked away hoping she wouldnt care.' plesea dont look!! please dont look!!' I thought while putting my leftover fries in my bookbag next to my favorite(and only) book 'Lord of the Flys'." Woah!! Shes hot!" said one of the boys turning his head to look at me." Shes alright. but her color combinatoins suck. I mean who wears jeans, a black tanktop, and black converse?" said chonga who is not Kirin but is sitting next to her.'I wear that 'color combination' chonga!!' I thought deciding that if someone was gonna die around me it was gonna be her. They continued their conversation about my looks for a good ten minutes which I watched out of the corner of my eye. The only person that didnt participate was Alex throwing small glaces in my direction with a sympathetic look in his eyes.'Thats it!!! I can take insult to my wardrobe but I will not stand for sympathy!!' i thought as I gathered my stuff and headed for the door when one of the chongas called ut and said" hey you with the red hair!! wanna join us?". Everybody at the table rolled their eyes ( exept you know who) like yeah right the total stanger is gonna come sit with us. That made me even madder so just to freak them out I went over to their table and sat next to Kirin." whats up" I asked them. All of them were in complete shock and Alex looked like he was ready to jump for joy." So are you single?" asked one of the boys trying to sneak a lok at my you knwo whats but that attempt failed when i crossed my arms and said" Yep. What does it matter to you?". " Yes what does it matter to you?" asked chonga sitting next to Kirin in an irrtitated voice. " I just wanted to know." he mumbled apperantly remembering he was in some sort of relationship." Have you tried the coke? Its nice and cold." said Alex with a crazyish gleam in his eyes.That was really lame 'I thought 'but atleast he tried. Suddenly the door flew open and a man wearing a dark overcoat entered with his fedora covering his eyes but I knew who it was. He had found me and know everyone in this mcdonalds was too.

Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Alone in this world.   Alone in this world. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:52 pm

he i read it and you really have to contuine it okay its good really good but whats a chonga
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Alone in this world.   Alone in this world. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:28 pm

thanks. a chonga is a b**** in latino standards. :P
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Alone in this world.   Alone in this world. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:00 pm

oh nice to know chongo
just kidding and why are you talking latin here
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Alone in this world.   Alone in this world. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:43 pm

LATINO!! LATINO!!!! you are such an american bri!!
Back to top Go down
Reach130

Reach130

PostSubject: Re: Alone in this world.   Alone in this world. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:08 am

Good story. Keep on writing but just to point out...
Start a new line when a new person speaks.
Look out for typos.
That's it. It is a really good story.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Alone in this world.   Alone in this world. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanks for the tip! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in this world.   Alone in this world. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in this world.
Page 1 of 1