Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone in this world.(p.2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Alone in this world.(p.2) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in this world.(p.2)   Alone in this world.(p.2) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:24 pm

I finally got around to writing it!! :D part one is still up.Enjoy ;)

The man in the overcoat looked around like a lion sighting its prey.I quickly grabbed my stuff and was about to dash out the door when he spotted me.He started walking toward the table.
"Were are you going?"asked Alex with a worried look on his face.He looked so puppy dogish for such a big guy.
"I gotta go."I said quickly.I didn't want anyone getting hurt again.I started running for the other exit hoping that this one wasnt a crazed killer like the last one.
"And where do you think your going?"Asked the man in the overcoat already blocking my path.Freedom seemed so close yet so far away.
"I am not giving it back so go tell your 'master' he can s.."My sentence was cut short by a sword dangerously close to my neck.Why did I always have to talk to the assasins?I mean its not that hard to forget what with them popping up every five mnutes.
"You can come with me peacfully or you can go fighting and kill a few people in the procces.Which would you prefer cause I hear the underworld is really nice this time of year."He said it so calmly I just stood there in silence looking completly stupid.'My life sucks' I thought but it was about to get worse.
"Hey.You left your book..."Said alex stoping midsentence as he noticed the assasins weapon.His eyes got really big.
"Whats going on?"He asked suddenly putting on a brave face and standing up taller.'Hes dead'I thought wishing I could make him dissapear.
"Well well well.Two demigods against one assasin. Dosent seem very fair now does it Eliza?"Said the assasin a smile spreading across his face.Well know I was pissed.I hated when people used my real name.
"Leave him out of this.You know hes not a demigod."I said hating thi assasin more and more.At least the last one didnt talk as much.He just came in and shot everyone.I know this sounds weird but why couldnt he just try to kill me and leve.I am annoyed with my assasins inability to do his job.I need help.
"Whats a demigod?"asked alex looking curios.He never got an answer because the assasin decided at that vary moment to try and do his job.

Part 3 will come out hopefully in 2 or 3 days.
Back to top Go down

Alone in this world.(p.2)
Page 1 of 1