Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What in the world...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Youchi Konoe

Youchi Konoe

What in the world...? Empty
PostSubject: What in the world...?   What in the world...? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:02 pm

In his search for a relaxing place to begin drawing, Youchi stumbled upon the strawberry fields, but when he arrived...
"What in the world...? How can a strawberry field be a strawberry field...with no strawberries? All I see are pumpkins!" The kid was dumbfounded at this, "This totally ruins with the view for drawing too..."

ooc: Please do exuse my first few posts...I need to get used to RP'ing...
Back to top Go down
Kid Luke

Kid Luke

PostSubject: Re: What in the world...?   What in the world...? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:44 pm

I was walking towards the pavillion to get my first meal, thinking about beig Son of Pan and all, when I stumbled into someon's drawing session in a pumpkin patch. I, totaly new, asked, "Why do your grow pumpkins? I'm new, so please excuse my arrogance. Just got here today and I'm already “claimed”. Luke, Son of Pan, at your service." I smiled nervously. Hopefully I would make friends with someone besides Al.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theancientsrp.proboards.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: What in the world...?   What in the world...? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:01 pm

I was kneeling behind a huge pumpkin, carving a face in the pumpkin. I could hear the conversation, but they cant see me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What in the world...?   What in the world...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What in the world...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: