Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Healing Broken Bones

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Healing Broken Bones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:26 pm

I look at him. "Are you sure Sam? You still look like you need rest." I say nervously. He still looked pretty bad and so did Chase but I knew we could do it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:42 pm

I got up I need to go to the lake. I started to limp my way torwards the door. I didnt stop to look back. I definately needed to think things through.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:34 pm

"Um..." I was clueless. apparently everyone was ready to go. I couldn't wait. Revenge was something I could do, especially to the monster that gave me my scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Broken Bones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2