Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Healing Broken Bones

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Healing Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:44 pm

I winced As Antonio placed me on the bed. I looked at him Im sorry i got hurt Antonio i thought i could help. He felt my ribs shortly after he had brought a healer to fix me up. I was sad at the news I was going to have to stay in bed for two weeks.-Sam

I set Sam down and went to find a healer. I found one shortly but hated the news. Sam was going to have to stay in bed for two weeks. He looked very dissapointed.-Antonio
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

I come running in with tears in my eyes. "They-They said Kim... Was she kidnapped or eaten or or..." I say and I start to cry harder. Kim was my best friend. I could only hope she was OK.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

OOC: can you add Quotation marks?

~ I walked in looking around, and finding Connor, one of the guys who helped fight the Basilisk earlier. I went over and laid on the bed next to his friend. I looked up waiting for the Healer.

{MASON}
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:54 pm

I looked at Sam Hey buddy How are you getting on I felt his ribs Oooo bad break you sure your ok I said with concern. Sam looked devastated I guess he had really tried to save this girl Kim. I stared at my feet I couldnt bear to look at Sam.-Connor

I think Im ok I said I lied i was heartbroken. I couldnt believe I let Kim go after all she did for me. I tried to convince myself I tried but I couldnt.I was too mad.-Sam

I looked at the other two. They seemed ok. I waited a moment studying the faces of everyone. I could see they wanted to be left alone so i left.-Antonio
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

I decided my problems could be dealt with else where and stood up to leave, I turned and walked out.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm

I look up at Sam. I only knew him from gossip and from around camp. I wasn't part of the gossip. I only start gossips about people over 10. "Sam... Is-Is it true???"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Y yeah Its true I sighed with tears in my eyes. I didnt really want to talk about it. I was devastated by all of this madness. and It was all MY fault.-Sam
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 pm

I start crying harder. "What do you think it will do to her?" I ask threw my sobs. I was really sad now. Then I stop crying. The quest...
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 pm

I dont know I said Miserably. I knew i couldnt get out of bed for two weeks. so the quest would have to wait. That mad me so mad that i couldnt stand it.-Sam
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 pm

I sigh. I couldn't help thinking that Kim only knew who two of three people and I wondered who the last person was. I knew it had to be Sam or Kayla. I look at Sam. I could only wonder... "There's going to be a quest. Kim talked about it. She knew Chase and I were two of the people. Are you the third?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

"I hope so." I was on a bed across from Sam. My back hurt like Hades. "I don't want to take Kayla, Kim hasn't even met her. And I don't feel like huntin' down someone who might say no." I realized May hadn't noticed me. "Afternoon May."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I look over at Chase. "Oh sorry! I got... distracted. I didn't see you. What happened. I want to know everything. What happened and how did it even take Kim?" I ask with little tears in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:08 pm

I look down beside my bed. "It was my fault. I was reckless, and Kim and Sam suffered for my mistakes." I felt like such an idiot. It was my fault that Kim was out there, so it's my responsibility to get her back. Sam, there was nothing I could for him. Nothing would please me more than for someone to slit my throat.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Spoiler:

I sigh. Chase doing the Kim. "It's not your fault. Everyone is to blame especially the monster. What are we going to do?" I knew what I was thinking and I hoped the other two were on the same trail.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:44 pm

I look up at everones faces. I was holding them all back they could have left. I looked around for Antonio but he was nowhere to be seen. I felt useless.-Sam
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Sensing the sadness of little Sam and I sigh. I look over at Chase. I mouth 'He needs comfort!' I sigh again and say, "It's alright. We are not leaving without you." I knew we were wasting time by waiting but we had promised already.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:37 am

"No, we are not leaving with out you Sam. Even if we have to stay here a year." I yawn. "Let us know when you're ready to leave."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:39 am

I look at Chase and thank him. I thought I would fall asleep for half an hour. It would be good to have some rest. I started to close my eyes.-Sam
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 am

I smile at the small kid. He needed his rest if we were going to leave soon. I sigh. All I could think of was Kim alone in a cave about to be eaten by a monster.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:56 am

Slowly I started to fall asleep. I was tired very tired. I started to dream about what kim must have been going through. I dreamt that she was in a dark place with lots of scary monsters.-Sam
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 am

I sigh and look over at Chase. Kim was out there and we were waiting... "Well maybe she was already eaten what do we do then?" I ask him in a whisper so not to wake Sam.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:21 am

I heard whispers but i didnt stirr. i was a little bit too worn out to wake up or care. I felt myself going into a deep sleep. Memories flooded my dreams.-Sam
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:50 am

"I won't eat her. It had more than one opportunity to kill all of us. I cut off it's arm, and still headed for Kim. It was after something, and that something is Kim. I don't know who's responsible for this, but they want her alive. Plain and simple."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 am

"What do you think they wanted with her? She... Did she have the glasses?" I ask. I was sad.

Spoiler:

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:02 am

I woke up with a start. I felt refreshed i didnt know how long i had slept for. I looked at everyone and blinked. The world was a little blurry still. Should we get going i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Broken Bones   Healing Broken Bones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Broken Bones
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: