Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Healing on the Front [open to people who need help]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] Empty
PostSubject: Healing on the Front [open to people who need help]   Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] Danirx

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani was enjoying herself at the fireworks when havoc broke loose. Empousai were darting everywhere, along with other monsters and enemy demigods. They all were coming from the Labyrinth, somewhere that had been totally unknown to her. Dani knew her job as an Apollo girl. She could heal, and as had her dagger. Hopefully, that would be enough to work this situation out. She knew that monsters were coming in by the tens, and that Kronos was rising. The idea of that made her blood boil, but it was inevitable.

She ran into the forest, finding ingured campers along the paths. She darted from camper to camper, muttering a quick healing prayer to each of them. So far, Dani hadn't come across anyone needed desperate help. Her brown eyes were wide with a mix of fear and adrenaline. She had to slash at monsters from time to time, just to keep them off of her. Apparently this demigod wasn't any of the monters main target, yet.

Her brown hair was a mess of sweat and a bit of blood. An Empousai had sliced at her forehead, making a small cut. Dani knew there were plenty of campers that needed help, and she wanted to give it right now. The demigod's mind was beign pierced with thoughts as to where she should be heading, and who to help.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Healing on the Front [open to people who need help]   Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] Tumblr_m34lq7ck1z1r5esoho1_250 Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] Tumblr_m34lq7ck1z1r5esoho2_250
Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] Tumblr_m34lq7ck1z1r5esoho3_250 Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] Tumblr_m34lq7ck1z1r5esoho4_250
Avalon Lily Scott
Daughter of Apollo

Let me see you put your Hearts up now yeah
Let me see you put your Hearts up now yeah
If we give a little Love
Maybe we can change the World

Avalon was just trying to finish one of her poems while watching the fireworks. Fireworks always gave her something to write about. Like one of the poems she wrote was about how light guided you through darkness. She had gotten that idea from just one bright, gold firework. She smiled and continued writing when she saw an emposai attacking one of the younger campers. She couldn't let the poor camper suffer. She dropped her notebook on the sand and threw a rock at the emposai so it could focus on her. Her plan had actually worked. She quickly took out her bow and arrow and shot it straight in the middle of her forehead. She was dead no doubt. She quickly went to the young camper and healed him. She followed the trail of emposais and killed a couple. It was a battle with Kronous. She went to other campers healing them and shooting at other emposais. She found her half-sister doing the something. She smiled. "Hey Dani. Having fun?" She said still smiling while healing other campers.

Won't let them Bring you down-down, down-down
Won't let them bring You down-down, down-down
And get up and Love-now, love now
And get up and love-Now, love-now

((Sorry the post is so small, but I have to do a lot of posting and I have so little time. *sobs*)))
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Healing on the Front [open to people who need help]   Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 am

Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] Danirx

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani gave Avalon a small smile, which was really all she could muster. Her thoughts were buzzing, as well as her mind racing. Blood pounded in her head, and the demigod could hear it. "Oh, loads of it." Dani said sarcastically. She brushed her dark hair out of her eyes and stood up from her position.

"We should keep moving." Dani said with a smug expression. She knew that monsters would attack in a similar spot every time, she she didn't want to become monster meat. "How many have you helped?" she asked her older sibling. The demigod was heading a little deeper into the forest, guessing people would be getting hurt there.

OCC: Sorry, dead muse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing on the Front [open to people who need help]   Healing on the Front [open to people who need help] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing on the Front [open to people who need help]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: