Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Work Of Healing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

The Work Of Healing. Empty
PostSubject: The Work Of Healing.   The Work Of Healing. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 am

"Alright!" I yelled throughout the infirmary. "Anyone else need help, if you do please step forward and I will try to help you!" I yelled again. As I cleaned up all the blood off of me from my last patient I realized someone was behind me. "Oh hey! What do you need help with?" I asked politely as rubbing myself with a wash towel.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Work Of Healing.   The Work Of Healing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 am

"Hi, I need some more ambrosia. I only have one cube left. Can you help me?" I ask peering at the Apollo camper in front of me. He was young, but I trusted the Apollo cabin and I knew he wasn't going to let me down.

Bean161
----------------
Livia Malcolm the Athena girl with way to much energy
Quell Malcolm Athena's quiet son and Livia's twin brother
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Work Of Healing.   The Work Of Healing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 am

Huh, I'm sorry that didn't turn out to be dark blue. Anyway, it was supposed to be Quell speaking, not Livia.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: The Work Of Healing.   The Work Of Healing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 am

I found a little voice below me. I looked behind me and found Quell. "Hey! Oh, alright. Let me see if we still have any. Someone in here took the last of it, but I'll try my best to find it alright. Give me about five to ten minutes and you'll be off." I said as jumping off the counter and going to the back. "Alright, where is it." I whispered to myself. I found the freezer, jumped inside it and started to look. A few seconds later I found about 50 little cubes. I grabbed a few and rushed out to Quell. "Here man. I'll give you about eight of these. We're about low on them." I said as handing him the cubes.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Work Of Healing.   The Work Of Healing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 pm

"Thanks a billion Hunter," I say accepting the pack. "see you in archery," I say and walk out the door to the arena. Livia and Keller were fighting and when its those two I know that we're going to need it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: The Work Of Healing.   The Work Of Healing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:28 pm

"Eh, your welcome! It's my job. The son of the God of Healing." I yelled out to him as he left the Infirmary. I went to the counter to jump on it. And a few minutes later someone was behind me. I jumped off the counter with a smile on my face. "Hey, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Work Of Healing.   The Work Of Healing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Work Of Healing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: