Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Construction Site

Go down 
+18
Mazzie
JJgoesRawr
Norm Normal
sophiemasson
Tiger
TakaziFaust
Zan
Colby
Telamon
Yume
Lily Kardon
Mako
Azn
Gazimu
Lightning
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Construction Site - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 pm

"I don't know..." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 pm

"Well consider yourself pickpocketed. Sorry kid, I really did think your eyes were nice though...." I say as I lean back against the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:25 pm

I sigh, no one really likes me.... she just wanted to steal from me
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm

"What's wrong?" I ask, coming back. I could hear a sigh from two miles away.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 pm

I walk up and pat him on the back, "Her dad is Hermes kid, God of Theives", I hold out my hand beside him, "Mark Dali, son of Hypnos", I look at the girl, "If you need any tips, I'm here. And by the way, she probably likes you, she just doesnt want to admit it", I whispered the last part to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm

I smile at the Mark while he walks by. I hold out my hand and wait for him to shake mine. Then I happen to look back over Kai and try to see if he is still upset... I didn't wanna hurt the kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm

I stand up on my own, everyone just uses me. No one really likes me, it's all a hoax, a lie! No one even wants to know me, not even talking about girls yet. Jeez I hate it when I'm mad. But now, it's alright; I can control it
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 pm

"Kai?" I whisper. moving closer to him, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 pm

I shake her hand, holding my wallet with my other hand. "Try not to steal from everyone you meet" I smile at her, then look back at Kai, "Dont take anything harsh, she didnt actually intend to steal your sword"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm

I look at the boy trying to size him up. I think to myself 'Well...he's smarter then most of these kids, in a more experienced type of way...Hmmm that's refreshing. It's been a while since somebody has known about my kind.' I smile back and glitter my eyes. "I don't try, it's a gift....and a curse. It's a trait that doesn't make you much friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm

"Course not" I mumble as I wander away from them I don't need people, they just hurt.... more and more every day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm

I look at Kai longingly as if I wanted to follow him but then I just shake my head and smile back at Mark and Lily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:41 pm

I lay down on some dirt, and heave a long sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

I stare over at Kai and twinkle my eyes. Then I get embarresd for doing that and put my aviators on so hopefully nobody see's if I do it again.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 pm

"Yeah, thats what they all say, all ya need to do is control it", I laugh, "Used to have a similar problem, couldnt control my powers, every time someone made me mad I would knock them into a dead sleep". I watch her staring at Kai as he went, "If you like him, ask him out, talk to him, he needs a friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 pm

I could just die... yeah, seems like a good idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 pm

"Well as you get older the problem gets worse...And pshhh. What? Me like him? I'm trying not to get attached to guys anymore...But maybe I should go talk to him? Would you come with me please?" I say grabbing his hand and already pulling him along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:49 pm

I turn away from the people and close my eyes, I hope a monster comes in and kills me
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:50 pm

I let out a chuckle, "Would have come anyways", we reached Kai and I sat down beside him, "You ok?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm

"Good to know...I'll keep that in mind." I sit down next to Mark and Kai. "Honestly Kai, I'm so so soo, sorry." I say with my head facing the ground, not making eye contact with anybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 pm

"Go away" I say as I turn face down and bury my face in the dirt, I'm not worth people.... why can't they have their fun and I kill myself and get over it?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:56 pm

I read his mind, one of the abilities I had found with the god of sleep, somehow it had become a power that attached there, "Why kill yourself when there are plenty of people that would love to be your friends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 pm

"KILL YOURSELF!!?!?!? Okay bucko don't you even dare. I swear to Hades...." I start mumbling to myself. I have had enough friends die, Kai wasn't gonna be one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:59 pm

I slam my head against the dirt repetitively
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:00 pm

I slap Kai's leg and he falls asleep and slumps to his back, I look over, "Where do you want to take him to talk? I'll carry him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Construction Site
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next