Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Construction Site

Go down 
+18
Mazzie
JJgoesRawr
Norm Normal
sophiemasson
Tiger
TakaziFaust
Zan
Colby
Telamon
Yume
Lily Kardon
Mako
Azn
Gazimu
Lightning
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:13 am

I walk over to the Construction Site of the Hades Cabin to see how its going and to help out. I see some skeletons pouring cement for the foundation and my half-brother Nico looking at plans and pointing out directions. I go over and ask if I can help, he says no, I have all the help I need. I feel unwanted and go back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:28 pm

i walk over to the hades cabin behind Oirk. I was about to ask if i could help but Orik beat me to it. When Nico tells Orik no and that he has all the help he needs. As Orik walks back to the cabins i give Nico a very pleading look, but he shakes he's head and tells the two skeletons to take me back to my cabin. As they walk towards me i take my battle ax and jump towards them swinging. Cut off ones head. but he kept coming at me. the head rolled across the floor. i banged the other one with the hilt of my ax. This guys head shattered at the touch. now every skeleton was coming at me. i turn and ran towards the woods. i saw Orik through the window of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 pm

I go over to Nico and ask him if I can help out. Strangely Nico says sure and hands me a hammer. Wondering how to use a hammer without nails I start hammering at the boards. Suddenly a nail appears out of thin air and starts hammering in the nail. Hoping this doesn't somehow explode I turn around and look for Nico. He is sawing a board with some sort of saw I'd never seen. I tell Nico I'm going to archery but all he does is mumble. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 pm

I walk to the construction site and for a minute observe what the dead are doing. Then, I do that same. Nico comes over and asks, "What are you doing?"

I answer "What do you think?" and go back to work.

Nico just shakes his head and goes back to instructing the skeletons.

After a half hour or so, I decide that I'll come back later. I start walking toward the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:06 am

I walk down to the construction site. I start painting on the wall. Nico looks at the painting and seems confused. "What is that?" he asks. "Oh its a mural." I answer. "No what is that??" he asks, pointing to a blob of paint. "That's where I'm gonna put the words Cabin 13 in fancy lettering." I say. "Oh." Nico replies.
Back to top Go down

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:41 pm

I come over to the construction site. I walk over to the cabin for children of iris. "Geez this is so plain!" I say to myself. I do some hammering, sawing, screwing for a bit. Then, i take out some paints i had brought along with me. I start painting the whole cabin like a rainbow. "There! Perfect!" I say when im done. When i look over i see everyone going to the mess hall for lunch I start running!
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:43 pm

I walk up to the cabins and then burst out laughing when I see what Lilius did. She had painted a mural on the side of the Hades cabin! I walk over to Nico. "What is that? I ask. "Oh that's where Lilius is gonna put the words Cabin 13 in fancy lettering." he says mimicking Lilius. "Ohhhh." I answer. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:12 pm

I walk to the construction site, "When is this construction going to be done?! I need my own cabin! I WANT HADES' CABIN!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm

I walk up to the cabin. "Ok the Tyche cabin is looking plain." I say frowning. "Yo Nico, can I paint the Tyche cabin?" I ask, not waiting for an answer. I pick up a brush and paint a giant shamrock on one side and a number 15 on the other side. "I'm gonna go ask when this place is gonna be finished. I want my own cabin!" I shout, like a protester.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:58 am

i walk to where they were making the Hestia cabin it looked like a home. i plant some moonlace
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 am

I walk over to the construction site. There is no Prometheus cabin. I guess I'll always be stuck in the Hera cabin, or the basement, or a tent. "Why isn't there a Prometheus cabin?" I ask myself.
Back to top Go down

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:17 pm

I walk over and watch the other building. I sigh and think Wow, they're all making big mistakes. Me being a daughter of Hephaestus and all, I thought I'd lend a hand.
Back to top Go down

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:20 pm

And so I did. I began helping the others build a Hades cabin. "Hey, I was just thinking, do you guys want a black roof frame, or a natural wood coloured wood frame?" I lift up a black plank and a normal plank in order. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:56 pm

I walk to the site where the Selene cabin is going to be. Since I'm the only demigod that I know of with Selene as their mother, progress is slow. Very slow. I'm glad it doesn't rain at camp half-blood or else, if it did, the roofless cabin would be doomed.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:54 am

Typhon wrote:
i walk over to the hades cabin behind Oirk. I was about to ask if i could help but Orik beat me to it. When Nico tells Orik no and that he has all the help he needs. As Orik walks back to the cabins i give Nico a very pleading look, but he shakes he's head and tells the two skeletons to take me back to my cabin. As they walk towards me i take my battle ax and jump towards them swinging. Cut off ones head. but he kept coming at me. the head rolled across the floor. i banged the other one with the hilt of my ax. This guys head shattered at the touch. now every skeleton was coming at me. i turn and ran towards the woods. i saw Orik through the window of the cabin.
LightningStrikesTwice wrote:
this used to be me. but i lost my past word and was kicked off my old Gmail account sorry
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:19 pm

OOC: lol that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:50 pm

-Enter

I looked about the constuction site, noticing many people. I thought about his mother, and what powers I might have, but I knew one, sometimes I could force people to think of revenge, and anger them to fuel their thoughts about revenge over whoever they think of, maybe I could do that to them, but choose who they want revenge over, and somehow convince them. Maybe I had some power over the dead, like hades children, I was starting to get frustrated, and as I noticed there was no Nemesis Cabin, I started to blow my cap, which revealed my location to the campers who hadnt noticed me, "My Gods!" I shouted, I walked over to the Hades cabin, I turned to Nico, "Hey, can I bunk in here?", Nico turned to me, as the undead workers continued to work on the nearly finished cabin, which was only unfinished in terms of the roofing, and final touches and furniture, "Sure, I guess" Nico replied, I nodded, slightly happily, and jumped up the side of the cabin on to the roof, I grabbed a hammer, and once I figured out it was enchanted and I didnt need any nails, I hammered away at the roof, and soon enough the roof was done. I sat down on the side, as it turned out, the undead workers were a somewhat chatty bunch, I didnt mind, they were old fashioned, obviously, but we got along well enough, they had some respect for me, because of my mother, I gave one a high five and drank some water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
hunter11

hunter11

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 pm

" yung man why not BUILD a cabin?" i ask

Corie = Pan

Ivy = Artemis

Phobe = Nike

Ziva = Hestia

Ali = Athena
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 pm

"well he get angry easily and what if he gets mad and starts a riot of the other campers? that would suck" i look over to where parker is sitting and smile my devilsh smile. knowing im making him mad now i turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
hunter11

hunter11

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Who is his parent? i think
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:34 pm

i walk to see the construction site and thought to my self "its going great". still after two days not finding my sword after the werid floating blue glow im using the swords they give to you. my temperaly sword is a bronze sword. i go over to see nico and a ton of skeleton workers. i ask if he needed my help "no" nico said. i got a little eritated at the kid so i told him that you dont need to be stubbernd and he shot a mean glance at me. i felt akward and left thinking that i ouldve helped.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:09 pm

I glanced at the stranger and shot a dirty look, but he has already turned, I sent a wave of my power into him, hoping he would be angered into revenge, "You dont have to be so stupid about it" I yelled at the camper. I turned to the group of undead warriors as I jumped down from the roof.

I sent a mental order through their dead minds, reminding them I can stop revenge as easily as I can influence it, and they would not be harmed by Nico. They responded, and walked over to me, I ordered them to start work on a cabin for Nemesis children, as the materials formed, they started work, and I joined them, I made sure the thought that I could protect them for working with me, and of course the fact it kept them out of the underworld longer, was in their head, and the cabin was somehow, done in no time, I guessed magic had aided us, but I had to imagine why.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:22 pm

i some how end up building a Nemis cabin. " hey i could have been working on the Hestia cabin." i say
Back to top Go down

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 am

[color = steelblue]Still strying desperately to finish the Selene cabin. Easier said than done, seeing as I'm incredibly incompetent when it comes to things like that. After I've gotten a good lot of it done, and my arms ache, I allow myself to stop for the day. I've got... a week maybe? then It should be done.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 pm

I looked over to find a cabin workig on my cabin, I slide down to the bottom of the roof we had up and loked down to her, "I think your working on the wrong cabin"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Construction Site
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next