Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] Empty
PostSubject: ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]   ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:15 pm

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] Picture8el

hello
we've been expecting you

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] ReAJ2EK

Last edited by Katherine on Sun May 12, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]   ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 pm

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] Tumblr_mkjvmigwhj1qka0n7o1_400

::Lana Isabelle Mont::

::so give me hope in the darkness that i will see the light::

Date of Birth: November 23rd, 1996
Orientation: Bisexual
Godly Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family: Collette Mont (mother)
Hometown: Paris, France

"I was born in Paris, and I lived there for many years. Growing up, my first language was French. Though, maman taught my English as well. She told stories in both languages, mainly about Greek mythology. She seemed fascinated with the gods and goddesses. She told stories about them as if she'd seen them. I'd always been curious as to why I had no papa. Maman always told me that papa had left us, but with good reasons. I pretended all my childhood that he was in war, protecting us. Or helping the poor. Or something that was a good reason for abandoning your wife and child. I used to get teased at school for not having a papa, but that was a long time ago. When I turned thirteen, maman took me on a trip to America. We visited Manhattan. It was amazing to see all the skyscrapers and the bright lights, though I still preferred Paris. Maman one night was looking at an old picture. It was her when she was pregnant. A man stood next to her, his arm around her. I asked who he was. Maman put the picture down and left the room. I examined it after she left. On the back it read, "Moi et Apollo". I thought for a moment, confused, worried, scared. Then I went to maman. She sighed, and told me how my father was Apollo, god of the sun and music. At first I didn't believe it. How could I? I thought maman crazy. However, slowly and surely, I came to accept the fact. Maman began talking of a place for people like me, here in America. She said she would take me to it, let me look. So, we drove far and into the country. We reached a place with marble columns and the words, Camp Half Blood etched upon the entry. I toured the camp, and papa claimed me quickly. I was told that I could live there, and so I agreed to. Maman went back to Paris, and I stayed. I still visit her, and Paris, though my new life is exciting."

Talents: Empathy
Fatal Flaw: Lana is very anti-social and independent, and does not work well with others. Her lack of collaboration affects her frequently.

"I've always been independent. I never really talk to many people, make many friends. I am very quiet. I like to joke and have fun, to hang out with friends. I speak with a bit of a French accent, but it's been fading over the years. I am very free-spirited. I detest shoes, and any confinement really. I like to run around and be outside when it's nice. I spend a lot of my time reading or listening to music. I like climbing trees as well. Though sometimes I am not as happy. I understand that not much is wrong with my life, but I get quite sad a lot. I usually just shut down, hug my knees, don't talk to people. I am a very odd person, but I am who I am."

Height: 5'7
Weight: 128 lbs.

"I have pale skin. My hair is long and wavy. It's brown. Medium brown. I have ice blue eyes, framed by a navy blue. I love to wear dresses and skirts, anything flowy. I like to be comfortable, free. I have my ears pieced. I like to wear feathery earrings a lot. I like old jewelry too."

Favorite Book: Looking for Alaska by John Green
Song: Ghosts that We Knew by Mumford and Sons
Quote: "Death is nothing but the next stage."
Other: Lana openly talks about sexuality, sex, etc., etc.

inspired by sapphire

Last edited by Marlene on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]   ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:56 am

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] 82PWMDd

Last edited by Foreshadow on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]   ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 pm

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] Tumblr_ml7ats2X351rllc3bo1_400

::Julia Quinn Dennings::

::just keep your eyes set on the horizon::

Date of Birth: May 6th, 1996
Orientation: Heterosexual
Godly Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Family: Patsy Dennings (mother)
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.A.

"I grew up in Florida. I always loved swimming and surfing. My mom owned a beach store that sold surfing and swimming supplies like towels, boards, and sunscreen. I learned to swim almost before I could walk. I spent most of my free time in the water. I had several friends, one of them was a girl named Alli who went to "boarding school" eventually. I also spent my free time painting and sculpting and drawing. I loved art. One of my favorite things to draw was the ocean. I had ADHD and Dyslexia, so I didn't do too well in school. Also, weird people had tried harming me over the years, but my best friend Jacob would always help me out. When I was fourteen, Jacob explained how I was a daughter of Poseidon and he was a satyr sent to protect me and bring me to camp. I didn't want to go at first, I didn't talk to Jacob for several months. One day, I was nearly killed by an empousa. Jacob once again swooped in and helped. I finally agreed to go to camp with him. I've been there ever since. Of course, I visits home a lot."

Talents: Swimming, Surfing, and Anything to Do With Water.
Fatal Flaw: Uncontrolled Emotions. Julia has a hard time controlling her emotions. She's easily offended and easily upset.

"People say I have an old soul. They also say I'm very wise most of the time, whether it be decision making or opinions. I think about real world issues. But, since I'm still a teenager, I knows how to have fun. I'm very kind, sweet, caring, and involved. My humor isn't her biggest asset, but my laughter is one of them. I occasionally will snap when I think someone is being stupid. I can get into some pretty heated arguments. I sometimes feels sorry afterwards, but most of the time will just dislike the person I had the argument with from then on, unless it's one of my friends."

Height: 5'5
Weight: 118 lbs.

"I have wavy, messy blonde hair. I normally wears it up in some way, but strands will fall in my face of course. I have blue-green eyes with hints of gray. I'm slightly pale, even though I'm from Florida. I always wear a seashell necklace that my mother gave me when I was a toddler. I like wearing tank tops and shorts a lot. I hate the cold. I'm also not a fan of makeup. I smiles a lot as well."

Favorite Book: Divergent by Veronica Roth
Song: 1,000 Ships by Rachel Platten
Quote: "People are like water. Some water is clean and pure. Other water is just plain.....nasty."
Other: Julia wants to be a marine biologist.

inspired by sapphire

Last edited by Katherine Grace on Tue May 28, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]   ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:55 pm

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] Tumblr_mm2y8bgI1C1r1vgc3o1_500

::Evelyn Georgina Matthews::

::learn your lesson, leave me bold::

Date of Birth: June 14th, 1997
Orientation: Homosexual
Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Family: Sebastian Matthews
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia

"I wasn't exactly a happy child. At first, life was a breeze. Dad had the slow extra amounts of money coming from my rich grandparents, since he couldn't work full time because of moi. Pretty soon though, grandpa and grandma died. We were left broke in an apartment we couldn't afford. No more frilly dresses and bows for me. Dad and I moved from our nice luxury apartment to a dark, old small place above an antique store. Kids at school made fun of me. I was eight then. I started wearing clothes from thrift shops. I didn't like the girl clothes they had. So I started dressing like a boy. I got made fun of even more. This time though, I had some friend to support me. I was eleven then. Before I knew it, I was in middle school and questioning everything. Sexuality, what I wanted to do in life, who I was. All that stuff. I realized I was gay pretty quickly. I only told my best friend Kyle. He supported me all through it. Though, someone saw me on a date with this girl from another school. Rumors spread, and the next Monday I came in and the word LESBO was spray painted in black across my locker. People humiliated me. I went to public school, but in a very catholic part of Georgia, just outside of Atlanta. Parents and other community members started coming to my door at night and screaming and yelling and preaching. No one stopped them. So, we moved to Atlanta. There, people were a little better about it. Dad was doing better at work too. I figured things were looking up. Then, I took a class trip to Montauk. It was nice for the most part. But, some kid brought alcohol, and one night we had a impromtu party in the woods. One of my guy friends got me drunk, and he led me away from the group. We were laughing and having fun, walking down the road. Then he kissed me and said, "Let me convert you already," and I tried to back away, but I nearly got hit by a van. The people inside looked odd and frazzled. A guy on crutches said, "Guys! She's one!" and they told me to come with them. I was so drunk that I did. Anything to get away from the idiot. So they drove me to some camp, and then I passed out. When I woke up, they gave me the story. About how Greek myths were real and I was a demigod. It was a lot to take in, especially with that hangover. After about a week, I was hoping I'd get claimed. Then at the bonfire one night, Aphrodite claimed me. I made a lot of friends in the Aphrodite cabin, I love my siblings. We went and got tattoos once, and now I have the outline of a dove on my wrist. For mom."

Talents: Archery and Singing
Fatal Flaw: Lack of Aggression. Eve is very fragile and petite. She isn't very strong or intimidating. Her battle strategy is mainly planned attacks rather than quick and fast impulses.

"I've always been shy and quite around strangers, but lately I've been more outgoing and loud. I'm very bubbly and I love to talk. I talk too much though, which I really hate about myself. I'm caring and loyal, trustworthy and honest. I'm not a good liar, I've never had a good tell. I like to talk about stuff like sexuality and world issues. I've been called charismatic with a nice laugh and good sense of humor. I enjoy small talk and deep, intense conversations as well."

Height: 5'3
Weight: 107 lbs.

"I'm very fair skinned. I burn quite easily. My skin likes to turn a lovely shade of flaming lobster in the sun. My hair is light blonde. It used to be extremely long and always get in my face. In seventh grade, I chopped all of it off. I love my pixie cut. My eyes are golden brown, though I don't like to pay attention to that. I never could afford braces, but my teeth somehow straightened on their own. I have my dove tattoo and on my back I have Kyle's name written in cursive so I remember him forever."

Favorite Book: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
Song: Whispers in the Dark by Mumford and Sons
Quote: "Some people hate love, but I find it to a challenging adventure."
Other: Eve is a year-rounder and occasionally visits her father in Atlanta.

inspired by sapphire

Last edited by Katherine Grace on Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]   ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:43 am

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] Tumblr_mi454tthSd1racc9so1_500

::Agatha Jane Morrow::

::::

Date of Birth:
Orientation: Pansexual
Godly Parent:

Mortal Family:
Hometown:

""

Talents:
Fatal Flaw:

""

Height:
Weight:

""

Favorite Book:
Song:
Quote: ""
Other:

inspired by sapphire

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]   ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:54 pm

WIP
♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] Tumblr_mmwsjwG9Y71r1ig1oo1_500

::Danielle Patricia Austen::

::::

Date of Birth: July 3rd, 1997
Orientation: Homosexual
Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Family:
Hometown:

""

Talents:
Fatal Flaw:

""

Height:
Weight:

""

Favorite Book:
Song:
Quote: ""
Other:

inspired by sapphire

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]   ♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♡ My Little Lovelies ♡ [Currently Under Construction]
Page 1 of 1