Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Construction Site

Go down 
+18
Mazzie
JJgoesRawr
Norm Normal
sophiemasson
Tiger
TakaziFaust
Zan
Colby
Telamon
Yume
Lily Kardon
Mako
Azn
Gazimu
Lightning
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage

Construction Site - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:31 pm

"Want me to bring you to bed?" I ask
ooc: So?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:32 pm

"Yes please?" I ask smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:32 pm

"Let's go" I say as I pick her up and take her to her cabin
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:47 pm

comes in with a hard hat.Wood in hand,and a hammer.and start on the bunks.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:29 pm

I look around the Nyx cabin site and sighed, "This is going to take awhile." ~ Colby Daughter of Nyx

"Yeah, walk around the part your going to build" I watch as Colby walk in many diffrent lines, I Make myself heat up and force the heat to stay in my feet and follow her, when we were finshed The trail I walked was black and burnet, I sat down and closed my eyes and cool myself down before my shorts burnt of. ~Arron son of Apollo

"How's it going?" I ran over to Colby and Arron and looked around, "good job Arron" I walk over to him and sit by him. ~Destiny Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 pm

"How's it going?" I walked over and asked.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 am

"Good, I think" ~Colby Daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
TakaziFaust

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:40 pm

What about one for my mother Hecate?
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:42 am

"Hey, do you need any help?" I walked into the cabin-in-progress.
Back to top Go down
sophiemasson

sophiemasson

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 pm

I bristly walked over to the construction site for the Aeolus cabin. It was started, but it didn't look anywhere near finished. I knew I couldn't do a thing about it, because I was terrible at building anything, and if someone depended on me to make a building, it would probably collapse on their heads. I really didn't want anything to collapse on any one, especially me and my cabin mates, so I decided to not help.
Back to top Go down
Norm Normal

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:36 pm

I walked in and to the unfinished hades cabin,staring at it.
Cont:I got up,dusted myself off,and walked away from the construction site after summoning a few zombies to help.
Back to top Go down
JJgoesRawr

JJgoesRawr

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:48 am

I walked up to the construction site of Hades' cabin. I see Nico and ask, "Hey Nico! Do you need any help with your cabin?" I watch Nico as he was examining some blueprints in his hands. Nico says, "Uhm. No thanks Selena, thanks though. See you at lunch, yeah?" Surprised that he actually answered me i just answered, "Yeah, see you there!"
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:24 pm

I walk in to the construction site of Nyx cabin" Maybe I'l paint it dark blue maybe a star ceiling" I say to to Star She looks at me and says "Bones Bacon " I laugh "okay let me go get Brooklyn"then we run to get her
Back to top Go down
child of hephaestus

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:15 am

i walk over to the hecate cabin they were going to slow. lets hope those magical stones dont kill them
i help out and after an our and then i go to my cabin (cbin 9) and decide to put torches on the wall of my bed and install a security system
Back to top Go down
Katrina Fabenclawe

Katrina Fabenclawe

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 pm

I looked at the row of cabins as I walked to mine. There was one with very little progress. I frowned. That's suckish, I thought. I walked over to see only one person working on it. "Hey, where are all your sisters and/or brothers?" I heard a mumble that translated into "I don't have any." Now that's super suckish. I grabbed a nail and some hammers and started to build. The apparently nameless person looked at me, then went back to working. And that's how I spent my day.
Back to top Go down
http://holy-cheez.webs.com
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 am

I'll get the wood and nails...and posibly a hammer....
Back to top Go down
that_iris_girl

that_iris_girl

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:14 pm

OK, What cabin should we work on first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Construction Site
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16