Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Untitled Story

Go down 
2 posters

Is my story good?
Best ever!
Untitled Story I_vote_lcap0%Untitled Story I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Untitled Story I_vote_lcap100%Untitled Story I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Needs improvement
 0% [ 0 ]
Iffy
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:29 pm

This is coming out of the top of my head, inspired by music. Enjoy!

"Don't waste your time with me,"
"Honey..."
"Just go,"
"Don't do this to me,"
"I said, go,"

Chapter One

My friends were over at my house, trashing it up like a rhino in a room full of china. Wine and beer stained the carpet and there were broken dishes all over the kitchen floor. Music blasted loud enough to be heard clearly a block away. The one thing that ruined my whole life was a lavender scented candle in my bedroom. It was lit with the lighter I use to light the cigarettes I have. My parents didn't know I smoked, I only did it when I was alone. The window was cracked open and a gust of wind blew straight on the candle. A spark from the candle flew onto my bed sheets and as soon as the flame started, I scrambled from my room into the play room.

Everything was fuzzy from that point on.

I heard loud sirens from outside. By then, the whole house was engulfed in flames. My family pictures, my baby photos, my trophies, everything was charred black. My little sister, Addie, was at her daycare when this happened. I had tripped on one of her toys, spraining my ankle on the fall down. I was immobilized with fear and pain, people rushed into my house as it slowly burned to the ground. The door to the playroom was locked, so partiers could enter my room.

"Archie, there's a girl in there. We have to help!" A young boy who volunteered for the fire department pushed, staring up into the window.
"There's nothing I can do, Raymond," One firefighter said with a look of fear in his eyes.
"If you're not going to help, I'm going to," Raymond agrued, putting on his helmet and plunging into the crumbling house.
"No, Raymond!" Archie shouted, sighing deeply and rushing into the house.

Raymond exited the house with me in his arms, my face was spotted with black charred spots and my hair was fried. Boy, I hated haircuts.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:42 am

I think it's an amazing story, for a kid who does it in free time. anyone's writing is better when there paid. I know that, but it's still pretty awesome. would you mind writing a chapter 2? this would be something I follow.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks(:

I'm working on it in Microsoft word, it has spell check :D
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Same here. I would never type if there was no spell check. If you saw the rough draft for my stories, you'd be horrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Story   Untitled Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled Story
Page 1 of 1