Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

UNTITLED STORY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

UNTITLED STORY Empty
PostSubject: UNTITLED STORY   UNTITLED STORY I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Please excuse this if it has any errors, it is simple a rough draft.

Chapter 1

Summer Breezes and Blue Sunglasses

It was a rather loud and bustling summer morning in the Hesper house. Splashes of cold water were scattered around the kitchen floor, so were some foam noodles and “Floaties.” Even though it was 7:30 in the morning, all the children were out playing in the new pool Lissette had installed in the backyard. Playful screams arose from the pool, followed by laughing and the constant sounds of splashing. “Girls,” Aneka called out to the children playing, “I have some snacks for you!” As soon as the last words came out of her mouth, the children jumped out of the pool and snatched some of the Thin Mints and Tagalongs off of the glass table and shoved as many as they could in their mouths. Cairee, who happened to be the fastest at eating, was the first to jump into the pool again. “Cairee!” Leena groaned, starting at her sopping-wet pink swimsuit. “Look what you did to my swimsuit! I think you owe SOMEONE a new swimsuit,” Leena glared at Cairee, who climbed on top of a pool chair and slipped on her big blue sunglasses, splashing her feet in Leena’s direction. “CAIREE!”
A couple hours later, when everyone was out of the pool, Cairee was getting dried off in her bedroom when Lissette knocked gently on her door. “Yes? Whom may I be speaking with?” Cairee giggled, quickly adapting a British accent. “It’s me, Mom.” Lissette slowly opened the door to find Cairee’s hair wrapped up in a towel and her dirty swimsuit on her bed. She was wearing a casual blue Abercrombie tee shirt with ripped Bermuda shorts along with her big blue sunglasses. Her window was open all the way, inviting a warm summer breeze. “Cairee,” Her mom paused and sat on her bed, “I have to tell you something.”

Caira “Cairee” Hesper- First born child, tomboy, loves adventures
Elena “Leena” Hesper- Last born child, girly girl, loves shopping
Lissette Hesper- Mother, hover-mom, loves going out to eat
Aneka De Rage- Caretaker, adores Cairee and Leena, loves baking

I need a good story title. I want it to be creative. My friend once made this story called "Margret and the Seven Lawn Gnomes" and I really like that. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

UNTITLED STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNTITLED STORY   UNTITLED STORY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Well I guess it all depends on what the story is about.Margret and the Seven Lawn Gnomes sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

UNTITLED STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNTITLED STORY   UNTITLED STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:26 am

Hold on, hold on. "Margret and the Seven Lawn Gnomes" is my friend's story. I won't want to steal my FRIEND;'S Story title!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

UNTITLED STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNTITLED STORY   UNTITLED STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

opps. sorry bout that . Embarassed
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

UNTITLED STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNTITLED STORY   UNTITLED STORY I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Haha, Koala, you should be a little nicer, you never said that before. Anyways, I like it, but when two different people talk, they are supposed to be in a different paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

UNTITLED STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNTITLED STORY   UNTITLED STORY I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Sorry to reply, but I actually did...

Koala wrote:
My friend once made this story called "Margret and the Seven Lawn Gnomes"

BUT LETS MOVE ON.

I noticed that, Thanks for reminding me. I wrote it on Microsoft Word, so it didn't really work when I transferred it to here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNTITLED STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNTITLED STORY   UNTITLED STORY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNTITLED STORY
Page 1 of 1